Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” (308 Views)

Nigeria Lady Gets Engaged With A Car After Years Of Snubbing Him In Her DM / Erigga Calls Out Rihanna For Not Replying His DM / “6 REASONS YOU MUST MARRY YOUR MATE” By Apostle Joshua Selman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” by Beniam: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2018
A certain lady has taken to her twitter account to call out French footballer, Mbappe for not replying her messages.

The lady who goes by the name ‘@BROWNIE_XX’ was very angry at the footballer and her tweet
has gone viral.......

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/lady-slams-mbappe-for-not-replying-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Attacks: IGP Removes Plateau State Commissioner Of Police / Davido Shows Off New Diamond Encrusted Leather Wristwatch Worth Over N90M / Naija Site Giving Freebies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.