Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigeria Lady Gets Engaged With A Car After Years Of Snubbing Him In Her DM - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Lady Gets Engaged With A Car After Years Of Snubbing Him In Her DM (343 Views)

Hausa Musician Rewarded With A 100 Million Car After Attending A Wedding / Bill Gates' Daughter Jennifer Gets Engaged With A Massive Diamond Ring: Pic / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Lady Gets Engaged With A Car After Years Of Snubbing Him In Her DM by bosah360: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Do we all remember Ogechukwu Kate the famous EBSU First class graduate who sales charcoal for a living.

She took to her Facebook page to narrate how she has been snubbing this particular guy in her DM and finally she gave him attention and today he proposed to her with a car.

She wrote thus on Facebook
OK make I gist una.

[center]It all started with series of long ignored messages and calls, but Las Las my thing na my thing no matter what. I sha decided to reply his messages when that yeye spirit decided to depart from me �. The way I was talking to him eehhh chai! I pity the guy sha and at the same time, I admire his courage, patience, perseverance, and endurance. See eehhh, if you meet a guy who knows what he wants, tolerance would be the order of the day in that relationship. Despite all my badmouthing (ajo onu) �, dude stuck with me (we die here � � �). Eventually, the spirit of the lord took over me � and we started flowing like normal people naa, but notwithstanding, the relationship was not a bed of roses we had our ups and downs, we quarreled, broke up several times and made up after some time. Na so we just deh go ooooooooo...... Until my guy decided to seal it up, he traveled miles across seas, oceans and roads just to come and marry me �. My engagement came with a car upon say dude know say I be olodo for driving � �. I'll learn anyway.

Now lemme join motivational speakers to advice my fellow ladies and gents, stop ignoring messages oo cos your soulmate might be among the people texting you and he may not be able to take a chill pill � and endure just like my guy did.

To my amiable gents, abeg if you see a babe that you like, pursue her forget her shakara for as long as she's single and searching, she'll succumb.

In conclusion, therefore, facebook deh pay �. Finally, God won and he will continue winning � �[/center].
Udo!

Source: Gist Insider media

Re: Nigeria Lady Gets Engaged With A Car After Years Of Snubbing Him In Her DM by popsy2(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigeria Lady Gets Engaged With A Car After Years Of Snubbing Him In Her DM by tyup(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
The guy and the girl should just forget it..... that marriage cannot be fruitful

they're well represented here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Gets Engaged With A Car After Years Of Snubbing Him In Her DM by kingsley3218(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
tyup:
The guy and the girl should just forget it..... that marriage cannot be fruitful

they're well represented here
Lol.....those are the UMUNNADI'S, Ndi imi cowbell cheesy

(1) (Reply)

12 Signs And Symptoms Of Low Testosterone (sex Drive) In Men / I Can't Date A Girl That Talks, Post Or Tweet Too Much "- Rema / Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.