Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations (29296 Views)

Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wow this is shocking o nawa
Re: Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations by Naughtytboy: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
lipsrsealed

Ronaldo is gone refused to join illuminati and freemason so he's going down.

In this life either you're for God or Satan.

The idiot refused to serve God or even Satan

You can't stand on middle ground is either you're for heaven or hell.

They did it to Messi with tax issues if he had refused to join illuminati he would have Been in prison by now
u be mumu, LOL, Ronaldo is a legend already, why join iluminaty again?
Re: Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations by Avraham: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
lipsrsealed

Ronaldo is gone refused to join illuminati and freemason so he's going down.

In this life either you're for God or Satan.

The idiot refused to serve God or even Satan

You can't stand on middle ground is either you're for heaven or hell.

They did it to Messi with tax issues if he had refused to join illuminati he would have Been in prison by now
so messi is a member of the Illuminati .
Re: Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations by Avraham: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
dazzlingd:
That lady will be unfortunate in this life, e no go better for her and her lineage.
Stupid night club worker accusing someone of rape 9 years later is pure blackmail. You were seen dancing passionately with him, followed him to his hotel room.

I tire.
Re: Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations by Masama: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
I knew they would, they have no choice
Re: Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations by delerx(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ogbeni what was she doing there in the first place? My point is it was a consensual act. She's just trying to frame him up. A lady talks with her moves and body and Mr cr7 fell for it. I know girls who round around during the act just to bring the fun out of it
Re: Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations by famzynet: 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
slawomir:
hmmm

but how do people enjoy rape?

some times my dick find it difficult to get hard when my girl friend is not hundred percent happy . not to talk of a woman who is crying when you banging her without her consent

You are obviously a novice ,let me restrict using Id**t. No man without weapon can rape a woman if the woman doesn't allow it. Even a blind man knows that this woman just needs money and fame. Get that into your stockfish brain. Your comment is just disgusting to me. You think Ronaldo will want to rape that ugly bitch when there are millions of damsel dying for him? Men like you who don't reason well are the people that voted our dullard as president.
Re: Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations by Ezezima2012(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2018
TheNaijanBlog:

Ode

Your father
Re: Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations by Performanking(m): 4:20am On Oct 06, 2018
This is the work of village people
Oya Real Madrid what do have to say for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.