Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Sunrise Daily Guests Interviewed Or Interrogated? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sunrise Daily Guests Interviewed Or Interrogated? (302 Views)

Have You Ever Been Interviewed On A Live TV? / Meet The New 16 Ultimate Love Guests In The Ultimate Love Residence / He Dozed Off While Being Interviewed On A Live TV, Toppled It With Snore (2) (3) (4)

Sunrise Daily Guests Interviewed Or Interrogated? by buchibrand(m): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2018
I have been watching closely and also wandering what those guys on channels TV Sunrise Daily are doing. What are those guys really out to achieve?
I see them ask questions that makes the guest so uncomfortable and some lose balance and even stammer to respond to some of their questions.

Now my question is, are they conducting Interviews or Interrogations?
Are those guys really out to embarrass their guests like the popular "my Oga at the top" saga, or are really doing professional journalism?
Who else have observed same?

Matrix Wood - Script Writter Wanted / Camera For Rent / The Official Release Of "Game Of Thrones Trailer" Is Here (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5