Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Experiencing Pains In The Scrotum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Experiencing Pains In The Scrotum (558 Views)

Sperms Comes From The Knee Cap Oil Down To The Scrotum. My Research / Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help / Vibration Around My Scrotum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experiencing Pains In The Scrotum by KingBade(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2018
What can someone use if one is experiencing pain in the scrotum (balls). I was told if it's not treated early enough it could lead to infertility.
Please kindly help with a solution or if you know of someone with similar experience and can suggest a way out.
Re: Experiencing Pains In The Scrotum by Adalassy: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2018
KingBade:
What can someone use if one is experiencing pain in the scrotum (balls). I was told if it's not treated early enough it could lead to infertility.
Please kindly help with a solution or if you know of someone with similar experience and can suggest a way out.

Good morning. I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and I wish to ask if you have gone for a proper check up. If you have, what did they diagnose?

If its something like Varicocele or anything like that, then I can help you with treatment so you can be free and avoid becoming infertile.

You can send me an email if you wish to discuss further . Adamslaseio@gmail.com

God bless
Re: Experiencing Pains In The Scrotum by kolaomoobba: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Try to see your doctor, I hope he will recommend Antibiotic for you. They are of two types: Their is Antibiotics that work for upper respiratory system while their is one for Lower respiratory system. The one you are to get is for Lower Respiratory System. In less than 3 days, you will forget about the pain.
Re: Experiencing Pains In The Scrotum by shege45: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2018
kolaomoobba:
Try to see your doctor, I hope he will recommend Antibiotic for you. They are of two types: Their is Antibiotics that work for upper respiratory system while their is one for Lower respiratory system. The one you are to get is for Lower Respiratory System. In less than 3 days, you will forget about the pain.
no vex ooo, i no be medical pesin buh if i can remember,scrotum no be respiratory organ

(1) (Reply)

Five Core Things Mascum Herbal Pride will do for you as a Man. / Causes And Treatment Of Anaemia / S T D Want To Kill Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.