Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

What Do You Love About The South-east Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Love About The South-east Region (2586 Views)

Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region / The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. / Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Minsk24: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2020
South East is Home to one of the major ethnic nationalities of Nigeria.... THE IGBO's
We Igbo's have the smallest region in Nigeria but we are punching above our weight as always... We have some of the most educated and Industrious people in the continent.... We are thriving and we love our homeland....
Major Thanks to the advent of social media, We the next generation of Igbo's have a vivid memory and idea of the past, we are alive to the present and making plans for the future...
Shout-out to all Igbo Youths that are improving themselves in one way or the other, The more knowledge and wealth we acquire... The more easier our task will be of guiding our beloved homeland to the path of peace and progress...

So lets talk about the things you love about the South-East Region

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Jones4190(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2020
I hate everything about them except there ladies

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Lipscomb(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2020
They are girls. During my service year their girls want to kill me with pussy. Pussy is very cheap in the southeast it's only southwest pussy is expensive.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Minsk24: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Things i Love about The South-East

Homogeneity :
The South-East is a pretty homogenous religion, as we share one igbo heritage, despite the diverse dialects and traditions in igboland, we are all igbos.... The South-East homogeneity is also displayed in religion... Majority of igbos are Christians and we have few people practicing the local religions... People even combine Christianity and The local religions easily....

People:

The Igbo people are very peaceful people, we are naturally ambitious and love education.... The Igbos recovered from a civil war and today are one of the most prosperous tribes of Nigeria...
People here endeavor to send their kids to school and this has helped[ucreate a society of intellects and productive people...
Igbos combine the best of Conservative and Liberal ideologies same time... While our people are deeply religious, we still live our lives to the fullest and make tough decisions when needed.... We are not shy to let religion take a backseat when confronted with issues that might derail our personal goals...
We Igbos are nice people... We are proud of who we are

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Minsk24: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Lipscomb:
They are girls. During my service year their girls want to kill me with pussy. Pussy is very cheap in the southeast it's only southwest pussy is expensive.
thats why i love our people, we like sweet things walahi

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Asgard13: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2020
Lipscomb:

Can a Yoruba pussy be expensive?

Haba!

This Yoruba people no go kee person....

Just speak gbanti for Yoruba pussy she go spread leg like goal post

Yoruba people sef undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Lipscomb(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2020
It's only southwest you will be nurturing pussy. Hell it wasn't like that in southeast. Hey Amanda how are you doing. Can I have your number I like you if she like you she will give you number immediately call her second day you will fvk her.
Minsk24:

thats why i love our people, we like sweet things walahi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by xcellentgraphic: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2020
I love igbos... They are nice people.my stay in IMO state for sometimes was enjoyable.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Lipscomb(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Spread leg? Did you use voodoo or you do it in a gun point.
Asgard13:

Haba!

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Asgard13: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Lipscomb:
Spread leg? Did you use voodoo or you do it in a gun point.

Yoruba girls are the cheapest pussy in west Africa

Fact#

Just fvck...

Pussyscratchingpussies.. always on heat..

Do your sampling well...

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Minsk24: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2020
SAFETY
the Southeast region has some of the lowest crime rate and insecurity in the country compared to other regions, our small landmass, less poverty compared to other regions, massive presence of security forces, are some of the numerous reasons which make the SE region safe...petty crimes are still rampant but compared to other regions, the SE is in a better standing...

POTENTIALS
the potential of the SE to become a continental powerhouse is enormous, we have small land which can easily be developed, we have people who are industrious and educated which will make up skilled workforce, looking at the SE today, the region has massive potentials which will only be harvested at the right time when we can operate as a SEMI-AUTONOMOUS REGION of Nigeria or as SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Lipscomb(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
I knew you have never leave your enclave in Anabram.
Asgard13:

Yoruba girls are the cheapest pussy in west Africa

Fact#

Just Bleep..
Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Minsk24: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2020
xcellentgraphic:
I love igbos... They are nice people.my stay in IMO state for sometimes was enjoyable.
We no get much issues,.. glad you enjoyed your stay

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Ngorbungor(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2020
xcellentgraphic:

What I love about my Igbo heritage are too numerous to mention..... I can only say

Igbo is wisdom
Igbo is peace
Igbo is hardworking
Igbo is succes
Igbo are goal getter .... and

Igbo Amaka!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Asgard13: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Lipscomb:
I knew you have never leave your enclave in Anabram.

Say a typical scratch fa ***c * Yoruba man

Ekaro!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by mariahAngel(f): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2020
I love love love everything about ala-Igbo

- The beautiful atmosphere
- The green scenery
- The fresh clean dewy air with aromatic smell
- The people
- The language
- The good food
- The music
- The culture
- The space
- The peace and quietness (serenity)
- The architecture
- The list is endless...

Ala Igbo is my most happy place.
Whenever I'm there, there's no other place I'd rather be.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Cmoni1(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2020
You can’t help but to love the igbo people and when you’re not loving them, you’re obviously jealous and envious of them.What was done to them in 1967-1970 was a crime that broke them and reduced them to nothing, but here today what is the story, barely a jubilee after, the world can’t help but to acknowledge their resilient and blessings, they are God’s own people just like the Jews.they bring forth innovation, ideas, civilization, technologies and so much more. Look at world renowned men and women from Africa today, the Igbo people are always in numbers. Give the Igbos same opportunities given to their counterparts and see wonders. They are pacesetters, geniuses.No matter what has been done to ridicule them, still they Rise...Igbo Amaka

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Minsk24: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2020
Ngorbungor:

What I love about my Igbo heritage are too numerous to mention..... I can only say

Igbo is wisdom
Igbo is peace
Igbo is hardworking
Igbo is succes
Igbo are goal getter .... and

Igbo Amaka!!!

exactly..IGBO AMAKA

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Asgard13:

Haba!

what? goal post like this ?

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Busan24: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Shame on to the nairaland mods...
Why have you banned my Minsk24 moniker just for creating a thread about Igbo's....

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Busan24: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2020
mariahAngel:
I love love love everything about ala Igbo

- The beautiful atmosphere
- The green scenery
- The fresh clean dewy air with aromatic smell
- The people
- The language
- The good food
- The music
- The culture
- The space
- The peace and quietness
- The architecture
- The list is endless...

Ala Igbo is my most happy place.
Whenever I'm there, there's no other place I'd rather be.

There's this special feeling i get when entering the east... If u coming from the north and enter Enugu... There's this aura, this feeling of home...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Busan24: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2020
I get goosebumps thinking of the day when the SE will reach its golden age.. When we will get rid of corrupt politicians and have igbo patriots run the government...
A day when i can comfortably live in Aba and work in Enugu... A day when the Igbo's are fully united under one goal of peace and progress...
OUR TIME IS COMING

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Busan24: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Cmoni1:

You can’t help but to love the igbo people and when you’re not loving them, you’re obviously jealous and envious of them.What was done to them in 1967-1970 was a crime that broke them and reduced them to nothing, but here today what is the story, barely a jubilee after, the world can’t help but to acknowledge their resilient and blessings, they are God’s own people just like the Jews.they bring forth innovation, ideas, civilization, technologies and so much more. Look at world renowned men and women from Africa today, the Igbo people are always in numbers. Give the Igbos same opportunities given to their counterparts and see wonders. They are pacesetters, geniuses.No matter what has been done to ridicule them, still they Rise...Igbo Amaka

Exactly bro...
I get so happy seeing the innovation of low skilled Igbo entrepreneurs.... Lots of brains are here... What is lacking is the issues plaguing Nigeria and absence of cutting edge technology... Imagine if the next generation of low skilled workers in igbo land have access to technologies that would make their job easier and a better livable environment.... The SE has the capacity to become an innovative hub..

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by mariahAngel(f): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2020
Busan24:

There's this special feeling i get when entering the east... If u coming from the north and enter Enugu... There's this aura, this feeling of home...

I swears!

For us, coming from the southwest, there's this overly excitement when we're about to cross the River Niger.
That is why we in odu ije call it ulo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by mariahAngel(f): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Busan24:
I get goosebumps thinking of the day when the SE will reach its golden age.. When we will get rid of corrupt politicians and have igbo patriots run the government...
A day when i can comfortably live in Aba and work in Enugu... A day when the Igbo's are fully united under one goal of peace and progress...
OUR TIME IS COMING

My dream. ☺☺☺

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Kinematics: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Nothing.
Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by mariahAngel(f): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Busan24:
Shame on to the nairaland mods...
Why have you banned my Minsk24 moniker just for creating a thread about Igbo's....

Seriously

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Jones4190:
I hate everything about them except there ladies
Lzaa come and see another one seeking for Igbo wife grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by dododawa1: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2020
Okpa only
Re: What Do You Love About The South-east Region by tobechi74: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2020
No godfather's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture of Soludo's form. What's Wrong With It? / If A Presidential Candidate Dies Before Election Date, What Happens Next? / Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.