Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay (38554 Views)

Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by Bamidey: 6:30am On Oct 06, 2018
Missyford31:

The man with the strap lol
Me? grin Ain't Fiddy hun'...hope you are good?

1 Like

Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by sweetilicious(f): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2018
Ebay14:
See them.. Doing hair they can't pay for, yet they will be expecting a guy to giv them money for Brazilian hair..

Orishirishi
lol
Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by rukoyah42(f): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Hello Ruqoyah .
Can I pm you please?
Kindly drop your Email . I can’t access the one on my profile . Thanks
Good afternoon.rukoyahabdulazeez42@gmail.com
Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 07, 2018
Bamidey:

Me? grin
Ain't Fiddy hun'...hope you are good?

Lol. Yes am good thanku. And yourself?
Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by francisMKD(m): 5:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Imagine...u are nakd...and fighting with a nakd mad man...Abeg..among two of una, who come be mad man...?

mtcheeewww ...
Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by francisMKD(m): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2018
Missyford31:

lol...scammer spotted!!!!!
Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by Bamidey: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Missyford31:

I'm in perfect shape. So what's the name? I'm Bamidele tongue

1 Like

Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by ChroniclesNg(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
jenniferlove:
Hair dresser seen trying to pullout the hair she made for a slay queen who refused to pay up, last week, in Ekpoma, Edo State

Watch the video

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Bamidey:

I'm in perfect shape. So what's the name?
I'm Bamidele tongue

Im natasha but everyone calls me missy
Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2018
francisMKD:

lol...scammer spotted!!!!!

Haha. Na no scammer. I do know sum tho but not in my country

1 Like

Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by Nuel1235(m): 1:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Stranded slay mama grin
Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by francisMKD(m): 1:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Missyford31:

Haha. Na no scammer. I do know sum tho but not in my country

which country are u from
Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by Bamidey: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Missyford31:

Im natasha but everyone calls me missy
Natasha, Ibo lo wa?

1 Like

Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Bamidey:

Natasha, Ibo lo wa?

Lol i dunno wat that means. I know a cpl words of igbo n a bit of pidgin but not really fluent.
I love learning it tho.
Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 10, 2018
francisMKD:

which country are u from

Im in tasmania Australia
Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by francisMKD(m): 5:07am On Oct 10, 2018
Missyford31:

Im in tasmania Australia

I just sent u a mail...please reply..
Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by Bamidey: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Missyford31:

Lol i dunno wat that means. I know a cpl words of igbo n a bit of pidgin but not really fluent.
I love learning it tho.
That's Yoruba. Just asking where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Bamidey:

That's Yoruba. Just asking where are you from?

Oh ok. I dunno any yoruba ppl. Except wizkid lol..but i dunno him personally obviously lol.
Im from tasmania Australia.
Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 12, 2018
francisMKD:

I just sent u a mail...please reply..

I aint checked my emails yet. I will do shortly k

1 Like

Re: Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay by francisMKD(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Missyford31:

I aint checked my emails yet. I will do shortly k

ok....am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead By Gunmen 9 Days To His Wedding In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.