Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (56105 Views)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State / Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by mezarddinny: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2018
no development in igboland but they come here to rant.

there is no sophisticated vulcanizer in the whole of enugu, shioor, e dey una body

3 Likes

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by arsenalLUVA: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2018
Josh44s:

Yeah! It is a sign you will soon get hit by one if you continue disturbing me.

Ditto: Jesus

grin grin
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by opribo(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2018
This is part of the madness and corruption we keep talking about. If a governor buys a car that the technical expertise to maintain is not yet available in Nigeria.

At best they should have taken it to Coscharis, at least they are the known authorised dealer for BMW cars in Nigeria.
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Dzhenry(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Soooo you get an opportunity to repair a security grade vehicle of a sitting governor and all u can is to expose it security threat. Untrained fellow. Beside to be held liable if anything happens to the Governor as a result of your unguided post.
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Godwithme01: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2018
O42 my city, where all my dreams will come alive

1 Like

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by imran147(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2018
ogwanogwa:
That car came for wheel balancing and that's d best wheel balancing center in Enugu state. It's along Ogui road by Dayspring bus stop.

Then Enugu still under developed if you call this best place in whole state to do wheel and balancing

Shame on you unah still Dey backward ooo

4 Likes

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2018
arsenalLUVA:
God I've been seeing this car of late...Is it a sign lord?

Yes it is a sign that na this car your village people wan take knock your enemy down for iyana ipaja express. grin cheesy grin

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by one4GOD(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

Look at what we found!

This is the official vehicle of the incumbent Executive Governor of Enugu State, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Gburugburu). It’s an armoured 2013 V12 BMW 760li. That’s a very powerful machine right there.

It comes with run flat tyres that can still carry the weight of the car for a while even after being shot at or deflated. The run flat tyres can go from 16 kilometers to 80 kilometers (depends on the tyre type).

As you can see, the beast was parked with its tyres detached. It came for tyre change.

Getting those run flat tyres off their rims was a tug of war using the normal vulcanizer method we all know. It took a lot of time and human strength.

It’s sad that such a car was subjected to such a harsh condition. Does it mean there are no proper Tyre Centers in Enugu with hydraulic jacks and tyre removal equipment? They are the few places to easily get a run flat tyre into its rim without much damage.

His excellency might not know his official car landed there for tyre changes.

https://autojosh.com/official-car-executive-governor-enugu-state-armoured-bmw-760li/

and please good people what is the value of that car in comparison to where its parked? just asking

2 Likes

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by kazmanluv(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:
No single Igbo Governor is using the nonsense produced by Innoson. Yet, they want Buhari to buy it.

But wait o, is that the kind of place the Governor fixes his official vehicle. grin

All these wawa people sef.

grin
Okoyeebo:
No single Igbo Governor is using the nonsense produced by Innoson. Yet, they want Buhari to buy it.

But wait o, is that the kind of place the Governor fixes his official vehicle. grin

All these wawa people sef.

The best workshop in d city
make I come dey go

3 Likes

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by OMEGA009(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Josh44s:

Lalastica, pls we need an Lol button. Really laughed out loud.

1 Like

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by arsenalLUVA: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Zoharariel:

Yes it is a sign that na this car your village people wan take knock your enemy down for iyana ipaja express. grin cheesy grin

Bad belle...Is allowed grin
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by HeyCorleone(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
It's funny to see ndi Igbo defend mediocrity.

The point is this place is unfit. Very.

There was a fool in fp bragging about how Igbo people don't place value on aesthetics but on end product. Rubbish I say. What will it cost to at least install a shade so the car isn't exposed to untraviolet rays? Floor the place properly because it's highly probable that when the car is leaving some object on the ground may puncture the tire.

So what's to be proud about here? that the owner of the workshop, deemed the best in the whole of SE, is a buffoon who doesn't know anything about maintenance?

I am very ashamed of you guys I swear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Assassin101: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
this guy has just exposed the driver's ill-means

he could get sacked for this

peterson:
Driver don kpake...he'll go back with a huge invoice...
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
...this just shows maintainence culture is very poor in Nigeria...
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by timpaker(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
The cars are 2 separate cars, although they or of the same model but that's notthe car in the first pix. Check the wheel.
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Splasshhh(f): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
And he is busy patching roads in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by digitsolution: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
I hope social media wouldnt make this driver to lose his job..... But seriously thats not the place to take a Governors car. Anyway lets help your campaign.

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by SimplePlan34: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
That's the old bmw 760Li
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Adedolapo1: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Adedolapo1: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Some people just lost their jobs.

Boss, the rims from the picture above is different from the rims at the mechanic's workshop.

Something doesn't add up.
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by antagonist: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Adedolapo1:

Boss, the rims from the picture above is different from the rims at the mechanic's workshop.

Something doesn't add up.

likely the same car, maybe a rim swap or something.

what are the chances that 2 very similar 760 li with fender flagpole would be in the same location and story at the same time.

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by deavicky(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
ogwanogwa:
That car came for wheel balancing and that's d best wheel balancing center in Enugu state. It's along Ogui road by Dayspring bus stop.
was just waiting for ur type of comment.
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by AntiWailer: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
it is not the same tyre .

look closely
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Patrik007(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nice one op. but from my observation, the first car belongs to the governor and has B6 grade armour protection, while, the second photo of the car undergoing maintenance is another stock BMW with no armour protection, the car is a soft skin vehicle, The Op was obviously paid to promote this workshop and came up with the whole story, all thesame nice story Op, if you know, you know. i repeat The second BMW is not armoured.
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Henri8: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Is it your car? Besides, how did you get to know both cars are the same?
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by peterson: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Assassin101:
this guy has just exposed the driver's ill-means

he could get sacked for this

Aswear....

I witnessed something like this sometime around 2012. A driver was sent to service ogas's car something like the one in the picture at coscharis, driver played smart and took it to a mechs garage.

After servicing and the mechanic had mentioned he was done with the job, the amount of components that were still left on the ground were more than the ones he succeeded in screwing back.

Oga wet in happen, where these ones comot from na?? He was like those ones no mean anything...

In fact the fight and quarell that day was something else.

I named that incident "to go Lagos no hard na to come back from lagos be the wahala"...

Gaby

1 Like

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by lastempero: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Iam seeing railway behind the fence.
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by naturefellow(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Josh44s:

you're mean! grin
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Josh44s(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
naturefellow:
you're mean! grin

How na cheesy

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by igbsam(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
chai....is that a governor's car ? someone was about to cash in big, but this thread is about to get someone fired
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by GetCofOProperty: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Public Servants and the way they squander public funds on frivolities!

Check our signature below and reach out to us.
These are good and genuine properties in good locations that gives you peace of mind and boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss any of it.
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
I bet it was bought from Coscharis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.