Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (56101 Views)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State / Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by naira0(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Realname:
What is the purpose of this thread?

I wonder Ooo
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
weyreypey:

Hahahaha this is what I have been telling egunmogaji radautoworks... We are not about aesthetics of the workshop but the end product!!
Cc
Gazzuzz kingreign

Just to be clear because I think that there are some confusion.

I'm not here because of you and there's absolutely nothing that I can learn from you.

GTFO my mention and stay in your lane.

1 Like

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by weyreypey: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Just to be clear because I think that there are some confusion.

I'm not here because of you and there's absolutely nothing that I can learn from you.

GTFO my mention and stay in your lane.
Get your BP in check. I am not your problem. Now get lost!!
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by GerogeI(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2018
HeyCorleone:
It's funny to see ndi Igbo defend mediocrity.

The point is this place is unfit. Very.

There was a fool in fp bragging about how Igbo people don't place value on aesthetics but on end product. Rubbish I say. What will it cost to at least install a shade so the car isn't exposed to untraviolet rays? Floor the place properly because it's highly probable that when the car is leaving some object on the ground may puncture the tire.

So what's to be proud about here? that the owner of the workshop, deemed the best in the whole of SE, is a buffoon who doesn't know anything about maintenance?

I am very ashamed of you guys I swear.

I think you are the fool here. So you protect a car designed from outdoors from UV rays, I suppose you carry the shed around it as it moves down a road.

Is this not the bane of Nigerian stupidity. That's how you guys import every single solution to the detriment of your local economy. Look around you in Lagos, all you see are people priding themselves in being able to use huge portions of their meagre earning to buy designer branded made in China shoes. Give them the same very shoes without the logo, it loses its quality value. How else do you define colonial mental slavery, and a very quack value system?

I suppose the Governor should import state of the art auto shop, just cause he drives an all important German BMW!, what else could be important?

1 Like

Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 06, 2018
weyreypey:

Get your BP in check. I am not your problem. Now get lost!!

Thanks, i'll do that.

So to help my BP problem please never quote me again being that I've taken your advice and gotten lost.
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by lonelydora: 2:19am On Oct 06, 2018
minasota:
Give me Mercedes anyday anytime......

Mercedes + Very beautiful lady = ****(PM for answer)
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by radautoworks: 3:04am On Oct 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thanks, i'll do that.

So to help my BP problem please never quote me again being that I've taken your advice and gotten lost.

Oooooohhh... I didn't know you could get this upset!
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 06, 2018
radautoworks:

Apologies Madam, but I just wasn't taking anymore of his nonsensical mentions.

I wasn't in good spirits when I read it as I'm unfortunately stuck in Lagos because I missed my flight due to traffic from some Redeem Church religious BS.
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by HeyCorleone(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2018
GerogeI:

I think you are the fool here. So you protect a car designed from outdoors from UV rays, I suppose you carry the shed around it as it moves down a road.

Is this not the bane of Nigerian stupidity. That's how you guys import every single solution to the detriment of your local economy. Look around you in Lagos, all you see are people priding themselves in being able to use huge portions of their meagre earning to buy designer branded made in China shoes. Give them the same very shoes without the logo, it loses its quality value. How else do you define colonial mental slavery, and a very quack value system?

I suppose the Governor should import state of the art auto shop, just cause he drives an all important German BMW!, what else could be important?

You are horrendously stupid it's laughable.

First cars are always exposed to UV rays. That's why in advanced societies there are shades to park your cars. How can you leave a car outside for days? What if it starts raining or something.

I can't believe any reasonable person won't have a problem with this workshop. Even mechanic shops in lag are better looking than this. No one is asking for an AC tight workshop with marble floors. Just make it befitting enough for people to actually bring their repairs into.

Chi'm. Must you defend foolishness because it's exhibited by your tribe person?
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by weyreypey: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thanks, i'll do that.

Just to be clear. I'd quote you anytime I feel like. Even if you deactivated this account.
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2018
weyreypey:

Just to be clear. I'd quote you anytime I feel like. Even if you deactivated this account.

And I know that you will. It has been your lifelong M.O. on Nairaland to follow me around like a lost puppy across all your various monikers.

And why would I deactivate my account?

You simply have no life.
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by weyreypey: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And I know that you will. It has been your lifelong M.O. on Nairaland to follow me around like a lost puppy across all your various monikers.

And why would I deactivate my account?

You simply have no life.

Say what you would!
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by weyreypey: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2018
radautoworks:

He's a good customer. Customer daadaa ni
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by GerogeI(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You are horrendously stupid it's laughable.

First cars are always exposed to UV rays. That's why in advanced societies there are shades to park your cars. How can you leave a car outside for days? What if it starts raining or something.

I can't believe any reasonable person won't have a problem with this workshop. Even mechanic shops in lag are better looking than this. No one is asking for an AC tight workshop with marble floors. Just make it befitting enough for people to actually bring their repairs into.

Chi'm. Must you defend foolishness because it's exhibited by your tribe person?

Sincerely, I think you reason from your anus. Real question is how many autoshops have you visited in Lagos. Do you even own a car? Which advanced society are you talking of?, earth or mars? Your like as governor would likely build us air conditioned roads to protect our cars from UV rays! grin angry grin angry
Re: Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li by radautoworks: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Apologies Madam, but I just wasn't taking anymore of his nonsensical mentions.

I wasn't in good spirits when I read it as I'm unfortunately stuck in Lagos because I missed my flight due to traffic from some Redeem Church religious BS.

Ah, makes more sense now. You're usually the one who talks me off the ledge so it was weird to see you go off grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko / Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.