Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin (893 Views)

Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by proxillin(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Some of us had knew long before Reno Omokiri publication that Biblical Jews were black men. But we could not speak out. Example is the type of attitude/response people meted Reno's article. Some insulted, some called him a fool, some turned it political.

But no matter how you try to cover the truth or afraid of the truth or fooled by the truth, truth will always hold.

Pounder on this Christians.

Historical evidence suggests Jesus christ is a black man. Slowly over the century, his color started changing, bleaching to white slowly until he is now a white man. #Fact

Only few of us still read books and research. Thats why they gave us TV, Facebook and Instagram to make us empty beings.

Let me burst your bubbles. Bible painted Egyptian as black people who enslaved Jews. All painting, all artifacts and statues in Egypt are that of black man. If Egyptians were white, why didnt they build statues of white people?

European statues are of white people because Europeans are white people.

Where am I going? When moses was discovered by Pharaohs wife, she hide Moses and disguised Moses as her child. WHY? because Moses is a black baby. A white baby can't be disguised and mixed with white baby. It means Moses color is not different from that of the Egyptians.

We have been lied to. But am awake now. Thats why Jesus said "Seek yee the truth and it shall set you free".

All my scientific research makes me come closer to God. I now understand who and what God is...not this God muslims and Christians are painting. I am writing a book on this. All these lies need to be exposed even if it offends people. My name will be remember in history for doign the right thing.

ANother example. The book of Acts 21 vs 37
The Greek mistake Paul for a black man. Was Paul skin color black?

Black Christians wakeup. You are the real Jews.

1 Like

Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Reno my man loco and colo small for that write up. grin
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by proxillin(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2018
jerseyboy:
Reno my man loco small for that write up. grin

Whats loco if I may ask?
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by zlantanfan: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2018
The weed sef reach your side, all these conspiracy theories makes no sense not because people don't want to believe it but because their are no concrete proofs, DNA verification etc just assumption, contradiction on what the author thinks must have traspired
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by ozowarac: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2018
On their process to rewrite history, the white folks invented white jesus.
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by proxillin(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2018
zlantanfan:
The weed sef reach your side, all these conspiracy theories makes no sense not because people don't want to believe it but because their are no concrete proofs, DNA verification etc just assumption, contradiction on what the author thinks must have traspired

Yes you people are sighted. Yes I know you will come and say all these pre-programmed word "Conspiracy Theory, contradtion".

Please explain why Moses a white baby was taken for a black baby amoung a population of black country?

You are faced with facts, but you are angry, you dodged. Next time you want to critisize, do with fact and not usual mainstream ranting.

Start using your brain man.

Why was book of Enoch removed from the bible?

Why was Apocryphal removed from bible?

Start reading book, stop instagram man. This is no conspiracy. You can download the book of enoch and read for yourself.

Stop been mentally lazy.

Like I said, I knew about all these 4 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by proxillin(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2018
ozowarac:
On their process to rewrite history, the white folks invented white jesus.

Exactly.

If you have data on your phone. Watch this research work. It spoke my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IsfVI8c3io
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2018
proxillin:

Whats loco if I may ask?
Yaba on the left.
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by proxillin(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by vaxx: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hot pile of trash .....

Low self esteem.... the same way the European are also claiming they own Egypt.....

DNA dissown this nonsense....... black originare from sunsahran african and not in anywhere.

Sub-Saharan Africans/African Americans carry overwhelmingly Haplogroups that are INDIGENOUS to Sub-Saharan Africa and nowhere else

,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groups_claiming_affiliation_with_Israelites
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by proxillin(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
vaxx:
Hot pile of trash .....

Low self esteem.... the same way the European are also claiming they own Egypt.....

DNA dissown this nonsense....... black originare from sunsahran african and not in anywhere.

Sub-Saharan Africans/African Americans carry overwhelmingly Haplogroups that are INDIGENOUS to Sub-Saharan Africa and nowhere else

,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groups_claiming_affiliation_with_Israelites

So any Wikipedia link is factual. You are still suffering the same disease.

Even Adam is a black man.

See real scientifc research and stop this zombism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS2FMS87DE8
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by vaxx: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
proxillin:

So any Wikipedia link is factual. You are still suffering the same disease.

Even Adam is a black man.

See real scientifc research and stop this zombism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS2FMS87DE8
Do you think I share the same bullshiiit with you. Spare me your trash.....

I know my left from right.. ..scientific research indeed...do you know anything about that..... until you understand what it means by that. .... enjoy your ignorance world..
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by proxillin(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by proxillin(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
vaxx:
Do you think I share the same bullshiiit with you. Spare me your trash.....

I know my left from right.. ..scientific research indeed...do you know anything about that..... until you understand what it means by that. .... enjoy your ignorance world..

My brother. I know you can't comprehend this piece. It rattles everything you know.

Its angers you. Its hard for you to take.

You have seen whites as your Lord, any opinion or truth against this is inconvenient for you.

But come to think of it, in all your ranting, you have not come up with a fact. You quoted a wikipedia link that anyone can sit down in his room and submit.

If you want to take on Archeological and scientific facts, you need to read. Scientists, archeologist have done extensive research on this.

The next thing you should say is "Scientist are liars" then you will have my full attention. But now, all I see is zomiebism.
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Yes, you're right. According to the Bible, King Solomon was black, Jacob was Black, the so-called Negro race is really the true Israelite.

-LAMENTATIONS 4:8
"Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick."

-LAMENTATIONS 5:10
"Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine." {When black people get sick, or starve for a long time, they get darker. When white (Je-wish) or “red” people get sick or don’t eat they get pale.}

-JOB 30:30
"My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat."

Solomon described himself as black in Song of Solomon 1:5

-Song of Solomon 1:5
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

JEREMIAH 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Egypt
Understand first that Egypt is a name (Kemet) given by the Greeks which mean "black". Also, in many paintings and artifacts made BEFORE 3rd century AD, you'll see that the Egyptians are a dark Afrikan people.

1 Like

Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by proxillin(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Zoharariel:
Yes, you're right. According to the Bible, King Solomon was black, Jacob was Black, the so-called Negro race is really the true Israelite.

-LAMENTATIONS 4:8
"Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick."

-LAMENTATIONS 5:10
"Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine." {When black people get sick, or starve for a long time, they get darker. When white (Je-wish) or “red” people get sick or don’t eat they get pale.}

-JOB 30:30
"My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat."

Solomon described himself as black in Song of Solomon 1:5

-Song of Solomon 1:5
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

JEREMIAH 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Egypt
Understand first that Egypt is a name (Kemet) given by the Greeks which mean "black". Also, in many paintings and artifacts made BEFORE 3rd century AD, you'll see that the Egyptians are a dark Afrikan people.

Congrats man. You are awake.

Many of them are zombies. But they think they are sane. They don't know they sick from inheritable lies and programming. The conspiracy is deep.

Once again, read more..do more researches. The world is waking up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by vaxx: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
proxillin:

My brother. I know you can't comprehend this piece. It rattles everything you know.

Its angers you. Its hard for you to take.

You have seen whites as your Lord, any opinion or truth against this is inconvenient for you.

But come to think of it, in all your ranting, you have not come up with a fact. You quoted a wikipedia link that anyone can sit down in his room and submit.

If you want to take on Archeological and scientific facts, you need to read. Scientists, archeologist have done extensive research on this.

The next thing you should say is "Scientist are liars" then you will have my full attention. But now, all I see is zomiebism.
You don't appear like someone who knows what he is saying. Bye.....
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by proxillin(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ya'all Zombies.

Can you explain why Israel is deporting and chasing away all its black population?

They know the prophecy is about to come pass. The real Jews are coming home.
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by proxillin(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
vaxx:
You don't appear like someone who knows what he is saying. Bye.....

Run my brother. The truth is hot. Run.

Bye bye
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by vaxx: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
proxillin:

Run my brother. The truth is hot. Run.

Bye bye
I will have love to engage you, but you appear too ignorant....
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by proxillin(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
vaxx:
I will have to engage you, but you appear too ignorant....

You have still not shown you have anything to offer.

All you have been saying is "U r ignorant", "U know nothing".

An intelligent person would have come up with point instead of ranting...bye jare.
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
cry
vaxx:
I will have love to engage you, but you appear too ignorant....
Descended to a word banter with him vaxx? shocked cry cry
Re: In Response To Reno Omokiri (ijebu-jebusite) - Proxillin by vaxx: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:
cry
Descended to a word banter with him vaxx? shocked cry cry
oh my bad. Nairaland really evolve me.

That is why I opted out of the discussion.

(1) (Reply)

End Of The World: When Will The Rapture Happen, What Does The Bible Say? / REVEALED: Reason For Disagreement Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome & Benny Hinn!! / PARADOX: If God Is All Powerful And Omnipresent Then Why Does He Need Angels ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.