Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God (749 Views)

Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Seventheen(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Well said, Dear Mr Reno Omokri, you know you are an Oracle, your level of knowledge is intimidating, when I truly grow up I want to be you and a little bit more because I would still like to keep some of myself, I hurry to read anything from you, you are a blessing to some of us, However on this issue I have this to say:

You see that story of two blind people touching an elephant and afterwards being asked what an elephant is, having different description of the elephant?

Christianity, Islam and every other Supreme-God believing religion have one God, revealed by different people who had different God Experience.

The Bible did not say God has a son, a biological son, God refered to Jesus in the book of Mathew, Jesus the biological son of Mary, as his son in whom he is well pleased(Jesus was special because he was God’s unique creation)

God interrupted the formulae, he had put in place to bring forth Jesus,it was out of the special connection with the spirit of God in man, made pure, since after Adam, made pure till his dying day), he deposited his spirit in Mary and she was with a son.

All religions believe God is king of everything including the impossible, he decided to make a son removing the equation of sexual inter course because he is God. Every religion believe God can do and undo without limit or boundaries.

Part of the revelation of God to Christians is the being, Jesus, the “son of God” God calls us his children too, the difference is in the means through which we came into being.

Now let’s all agree that God didn’t have a biological Son, Jesus wasn’t, Jesus was Gods spirit deposited into flesh to experience the earth in man’s shoes.

When Muslims say God didn’t have a Son they do not contradict this revelation, this religious experience of Christians, they only further emphasize the point I have made, that Jesus is not the biological son of God, he is the spirit of God deposited in man, it is why the Muslims agree in the Quran that Jesus was born by a Virgin.

Even though their understanding of this argument may not be fully expressed, it is true that this is what they say because they,like the Christians, believe that God is all powerful and all knowing, so God can bring forth a man from a tree and bring forth a tree from a man.

Muslims believe Jesus disappeared, Christians argue that he was crucified, but these two religions agree that he was born by a Virgin while Christians have a conclusive story Muslims prefer to leave it at that, that he was born a Virgin and he, the messiah (Al masih)

Muslims do not agree with the other part of the Christian’s story of Jesus which is expected I would take you back to the elephant’s story(Supra).

Whichever narrative of Jesus you choose to take, The Muslim’s or christian’s you would see that they all have unanswered questions so all the two religions agree on is that there was God, there was Jesus born of a Virgin.

Most Muslims are almost mad when Christians say Jesus was the son of God because Christians do not see reasons to explain further and Muslims do not see reasons to take any of those “tales” or further a research into the topic.

When Christians say Jesus is the Son of God they mean Jesus is the only begotten that came from the pouring of Gods spirit in man, not pouring of sperm in the famale human by the male man but pouring of the spirit of God in man, So Jesus is special, Jesus is the descending of God unto the earth in flesh.

God calls Jesus Son because he was born by man and he grew up and became God’s original idea of what man should have been without the “fall” God makes us go through Jesus to him, he honors Jesus with this, there is no separation of the spirit in Jesus and God himself it’s all God in two forms(this again is where Christians don’t meet with Muslims-trinity)

God allowed man experience him as a man to help our imagination, to help our understanding.

Jesus was so revered as a Very special creation even Muslims recognize Jesus “the son of God” in the Quran but with a different revelation, he was revealed differently to the Muslims.

It is accurate to say that Muslims and Christians experience God differently

There is one energy out there, the spirit is one, the spirit is the only form of existence that has powers to do things that cannot be done physically, to overturn things, that spirit is Gods spirit, God’s power, (atheist call it energy)

Now God has deposited this power in us all, the Christians believe that spiritual gifts given by God cannot be taken, now with this, when God possess man, fills him with his spirit, man manifests his true by using those powers how he Wishes, some become native doctors, some become magicians, some become pastors, some become Imams, some become Buddhist, some become oracle, augur, prophets, psychics, clairvoyants.

It is a spirit, some are gifted from birth some tap into it, there is one God there is one spirit there is one energy, the determinant factor to differentiate this energy is the person possessing it.

The mind of who possesses this gift, this spirit but it is from one place God’s place its all God’s gift God lets man become, lets man live himself.

The Muslims do not have a different God they have a different God story, you can confirm this by how many times the Quran meets with the Bible, and other religions.

It is okay not to want to say Amen to prayers from a person you are yet to confirm the essence of their spirit.

I won’t end this without this important point; when a man tap into this general stream of the spiritual energy he owns it and makes it his own, he can pass that spirit into another man that hasn’t tapped into a spiritual experience or does not put in work, to hold strong and domesticate the spirit he has tapped.

The Luciferian story comes to play now, Christians are familiar with this one, God blessed Lucifer, elevated him and he became too proud and wanted it all, God didn’t take back the gifts, Lucifer left with it, Lucifer owned it, made it his and can/could pass it on.

Lucifer has his spirit the one he tapped from God, you have your spirit the one you tapped from God, Lucifer or any man.

The spirit of God and Lucifer is more popular because Lucifer works hard to posses more people, as he is constantly in competition with God.

The spirit of God is popular because he is God and because men tap God’s spirit in its pure state, pass it to other men but the spirit of man(not God or Lucifer, but spirit tapped from God by man and owned by man tailored to man’s unique mind) is not exactly popular because of knowledge.

men do not understand that they can or have their own spirit, their own energy,(maybe that’s why we haven’t had another Lucifer or maybe I am not aware, Lucifer knew, so he entered into active competition with God that’s how serious that informations is)

The pure energy man receives from God, that’s the only pure energy, it’s the gift that’s never taken, even when one leaves God, so man can pollute, modify, customize this energy as he wants,

But since the spirit, energy from Lucifer or fellow man is already polluted, customized or modified it comes already made so when you tap from Lucifer or man that has tampered with the pure state of energy received from God,your actions can be predicted, your power can be measured but with the pure energy, spirit, your reach is immeasurable, your power is mighty.

You can decide not to say Amen to anybody’s prayers because maybe you have built yourself to recognize and differentiate the different spirits

Even though it is inconsequential, if you say amen to let’s say a man with the spirit of God and you have the spirit of Lucifer or tampered spirit from another man, it might affect your spirit depending on how and why you said it, the mind is very important, God left our minds untouched and gave it all the power including power to direct the spirit, to call the spirit or ask it to leave so your mind is important at this time but if your reason for not wanting to say Amen is because you do not just like the spirit the amen sayer is carrying whola! why not go ahead if the supreme allow us this level of choice and freewill who is man to dictate to man,

let’s leave in peace, allow God to be God. Let’s enjoy us, enjoy the amount of power he has given us, the amount is infinite but only us can limit it by not tapping the pure energy, and the pure energy is not from a religion

Even though some religions have doctrines that helps you stay or tap into the pure energy only and some just don’t help you enough, they let you stagger and
Wait to get lost, but if you know, religion would not be your problem, God would be the focus, pure energy would be your aim because it is only with this pure energy that you can be limitlessly powerful.
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Ken4Christ: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Our God is the Father of my Lord Jesus Christ. I don't know who the Muslim God is. Certainly doesn't correlate with the character and nature of my God and Father in heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by shadeyinka(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Seventheen:
Well said, Dear Mr Reno Omokri, you know you are an Oracle, your level of knowledge is intimidating, when I truly grow up I want to be you and a little bit more because I would still like to keep some of myself, I hurry to read anything from you, you are a blessing to some of us, However on this issue I have this to say:
Wait to get lost, but if you know, religion would not be your problem, God would be the focus, pure energy would be your aim because it is only with this pure energy that you can be limitlessly powerful.
Do you want to know the truth?

1. God is simply a title for the perceived being who created everything.
2. The true God however differ from one religion to another. It could be Zeus, Allah or Jehovah Yahweh!
3. Since your claim is that the God of the Christians is the God of the Muslims, there is just a question to ask
i. The personal name of God according to Judaism and Christianity is Jehovah Yahweh while the personal name of God according to Muslims is Allah!
ii. Is Allah the same as Jehovah Yahweh?
iii. Do you know a single Muslim who believe that Allah is Jehovah Yahweh?
iv. If Allah is NOT Jehovah Yahweh, could it still be possible that Allah and Jehovah are both the true God?

1 Like

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
There are many Gods and Lords {1Corinthians 8:5} that's why you need to know the attitude of your own God, Abraham challenged his God and said "it is unthinkable of the true God to kill the good along with the wicked" {Genesis 18:25} Moses spoke with his God regarding a proposed destruction of the stubborn Israelites, Moses said "if you should do that, then the name and reputation you want to build for yourself will be tarnished" {Exodus 32:10-14} So through what transpired between Moses and God we learned that God's name is very important! Exodus 6:2-3
According to the God of Abraham, he (God) only had dealings with the lineage of Isaac Abraham's second son {Genesis 17:18-21} and before the first child (Ishmael) was born to Abraham, God's angel said "this child and his progenies will become a trouble maker everywhere they are" Genesis 16:11-12

Therefore the name, thought and attributes of each God must be considered before we can say they are the same person, and the nation this God vowed to remain their God can't be overlooked! Exodus 19:5 compared to Psalms 135:4

God bless you! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Seventheen(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Ken4Christ:
Our God is the Father of my Lord Jesus Christ. I don't know who the Muslim God is. Certainly doesn't correlate with the character and nature of my God and Father in heaven.

If you went through the article thoroughly you would see why our “Gods” Have different characters.
It is in revelation

1 Like

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Seventheen(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

Do you want to know the truth?

1. God is simply a title for the perceived being who created everything.
2. The true God however differ from one religion to another. It could be Zeus, Allah or Jehovah Yahweh!
3. Since your claim is that the God of the Christians is the God of the Muslims, there is just a question to ask
i. The personal name of God according to Judaism and Christianity is Jehovah Yahweh while the personal name of God according to Muslims is Allah!
ii. Is Allah the same as Jehovah Yahweh?
iii. Do you know a single Muslim who believe that Allah is Jehovah Yahweh?
iv. If Allah is NOT Jehovah Yahweh, could it still be possible that Allah and Jehovah are both the true God?

Allah and Jehovah, is a way of humans trying to connect with what they have experienced(revelation), Expressing it.

We connect to the big tap root The Big-God spirit and redistribute it just as captured in that article if you went through it in details.

There is another popular tap root the Lucifer’s and then there is the tampered one, that of man’s

So here means there are four state of the spirit the original(pure) from God, the secondary (the one tapped from God to man left in its pure state unmodified), the Lucifer’s and man’s (the one tapped from God not left in it’s pure state), modified.

Since we can’t accurately explain what we feel sometimes we give God different names and confess our revelations differently so, yes God is mighty, one.
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by shadeyinka(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Seventheen:

Allah and Jehovah, is a way of humans trying to connect with what they have experienced(revelation), Expressing it.

We connect to the big tap root The Big-God spirit and redistribute it just as captured in that article if you went through it in details.

There is another popular tap root the Lucifer’s and then there is the tampered one, that of man’s

So here means there are four state of the spirit the original(pure) from God, the secondary (the one tapped from God to man left in its pure state unmodified), the Lucifer’s and man’s (the one tapped from God not left in it’s pure state), modified.

Since we can’t accurately explain what we feel sometimes we give God different names and confess our revelations differently so, yes God is mighty, one.
I beg to differ from the bolded.

Ask any Moslem if Allah is a synonym for Jehovah Yahweh!

The answer is NO!

The God of the Jews call Himself Jehovah
Exo 6:3:
"And I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

The God of the Muslims call himself Allah!

How then do you say both are the same Personality?
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Seventheen(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
There are many Gods and Lords {1Corinthians 8:5} that's why you need to know the attitude of your own God, Abraham challenged his God and said "it is unthinkable of the true God to kill the good along with the wicked" {Genesis 18:25} Moses spoke with his God regarding a proposed destruction of the stubborn Israelites, Moses said "if you should do that, then the name and reputation you want to build for yourself will be tarnished" {Exodus 32:10-14} So through what transpired between Moses and God we learned that God's name is very important! Exodus 6:2-3
According to the God of Abraham, he (God) only had dealings with the lineage of Isaac Abraham's second son {Genesis 17:18-21} and before the first child (Ishmael) was born to Abraham, God's angel said "this child and his progenies will become a trouble maker everywhere they are" Genesis 16:11-12

Therefore the name, thought and attributes of each God must be considered before we can say they are the same person, and the nation this God vowed to remain their God can't be overlooked! Exodus 19:5 compared to Psalms 135:4

God bless you! smiley

Very great point, God is one the spirit is not one and the article explained that, the state of the spirit is four, so what happened in those verses is, man connecting to the pure tap root(God) and expressing their revelation differently.
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Seventheen(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

I beg to differ from the bolded.

Ask any Moslem if Allah is a synonym for Jehovah Yahweh!

The answer is NO!

The God of the Jews call Himself Jehovah
Exo 6:3:
"And I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

The God of the Muslims call himself Allah!

How then do you say both are the same Personality?

Who first called God Jehovah, who first called God Allah?

God is spirit, the one mighty spirit, the pure spirit, the biggest tap root through which every other spirit came from, so before you know what God they were referring to you have to confirm there own spirit what spirit were they connected to? what had they done to the spirit they were connected to? this last question would be relevant if they had tapped from the pure spirit.

When I said Yahweh and Allah are the-same I meant the source of the spirit in which every other spirit(energy) is tapped, is from the big-God, if this explanations are too technical or confusing read the article in details.

Maybe a better answer would have been- it depends on what state of the spirit they operated Under.
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by jmoore(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Lionel Messi the footballer and Lionel Messi the refuse collector are not the same.

Christianity came before Islam.

Islam brought Qur'an, which adulterated the life of Jesus Christ. Therefore, it is common sense that Christians and Muslims don't worship same God.

1 Like

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by shadeyinka(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Seventheen:

Who first called God Jehovah, who first called God Allah?

God is spirit, the one mighty spirit, the pure spirit, the biggest tap root through which every other spirit came from, so before you know what God they were referring to you have to confirm there own spirit what spirit were they connected to? what had they done to the spirit they were connected to? this last question would be relevant if they had tapped from the pure spirit.

When I said Yahweh and Allah are the-same I meant the source of the spirit in which every other spirit(energy) is tapped, is from the big-God, if this explanations are too technical or confusing read the article in details.

Maybe a better answer would have been- it depends on what state of the spirit they operated Under.
From the scriptures God the Creator called Himself Jehovah!

1700 years after in the Arabian desert, a Man named Mohammed claimed that Allah had spoken to him through Jubril.

Jehovah seems to love the Jews and sees them as His children who many times go astray.

Allah seem to hate the Jews, infact Allah wants the Jews to be exterminated. There is reward for a Muslim who is able to kill a Jew.

Here is an Islamic prophecy of the end times:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Is Judaism and Islam has the same God, why are Jews required to convert to Islam?

1 Like

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Seventheen(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
jmoore:
Lionel Messi the footballer and Lionel Messi the refuse collector are not the same.

Christianity came before Islam.

Islam brought Qur'an, which adulterated the life of Jesus Christ. Therefore, it is common sense that Christians and Muslims don't worship same God.

A Muslim would not listen to any other reason you want to make after this point because this is derogatory and that’s why we are here today
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by sonmvayina(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Reminds me on the story of the 6 blind men who went to investigate an elephant..
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Seventheen(m): 12:48am On Nov 05, 2020
sonmvayina:
Reminds me on the story of the 6 blind men who went to investigate an elephant..

Right with that story in mind it can help you understand me,
Thank you�
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by sonmvayina(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2020
Seventheen:

Right with that story in mind it can help you understand me,
Thank you�

I can view your legs and conclude that you look like a tree, would I be right or wrong ?
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Seventheen(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2020
sonmvayina:

I can view your legs and conclude that you look like a tree, would I be right or wrong ?

It all depends on your mind
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by sonmvayina(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
Seventheen:

It all depends on your mind

I love your answer....lol

1 Like

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by chuose2: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Many people think that God is the English word for allah.

This is far from the truth.

Looking at their characteristics there is a massive difference.

Even the Moslems unknowingly accept that allah is not God

Look at the oath they swear in Lagos, if God & allah are the same why are both on the page?

If allah is arabic for God, why has the name allah appeared on a page in English?

Source of image
https://www.nairaland.com/6209030/lagos-judicial-panel-oath-secrecy

allah even confirmed that he does not guide Christians becos God guides Christians NEVER allah

So we can see that God & allah are different

More proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0h5cR_HnA

2 Likes

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Seventheen(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2020
chuose2:
Many people think that God is the English word for allah.

This is far from the truth.

Looking at their characteristics there is a massive difference.

Even the Moslems unknowingly accept that allah is not God

Look at the oath they swear in Lagos, if God & allah are the same why are both on the page?

If allah is arabic for God, why has the name allah appeared on a page in English?

Source of image
https://www.nairaland.com/6209030/lagos-judicial-panel-oath-secrecy

allah even confirmed that he does not guide Christians becos God guides Christians NEVER allah

So we can see that God & allah are different

More proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0h5cR_HnA

Who would even say God and Allah are thesame?

Ilah is the Arabic word for deity, god with small G, AL means the so Al Ilah -Allah means “the god” I never argued this or made mention that these things are the-same, what I am saying is that the spirit is the-same though in four forms.
Understand the article your argument and mine are not connecting
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by chuose2: 3:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Seventheen:

Ilah is the Arabic word for deity, god with small G, AL means the so Al Ilah -Allah means “the god” I never argued this or made mention that these things are the-same, what I am saying is that the spirit is the-same though in four forms.

Allah is blood thirsty,God is merciful

allah hates the jews,God loves the jews

they are not the same
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Seventheen:

That article long no be small... my ADHD keeps kicking in every time I try to attempt it.
Now, claim that God, Allah, and every other deity out there, are one and the same spirit, in four forms, why only four forms?
By the way, by saying the God of the Bible, Allah of the Quran, and the rest of the others are one and the same, aren't you invariably saying that God(your Spirit in four forms) is a liar since the God of the Bible condemns all acts that are against His commandments are recorded in that book, Allah in the Qur'an is also recorded to have given his own set of commandments condemning those who do not adhere to the rules set there, and so on. If we are to believe the very same "Spirit in four forms" is, in fact, responsible for creating these different sets of rules and beliefs, doesn't that mean your Spirit-in-four-forms there is a liar or even a schizophrenic evil overlord (not a wise being at all) of sorts? undecided
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 06, 2020
Christianity and Islam don't have the same God, no matter how much you guys want to fool yourselves. Jehovah has a Son, Jesus Christ. Allah said he has no son. These are directly contradictory statements that cannot come from the same source.

1 Like

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Seventheen(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
Christianity and Islam don't have the same God, no matter how much you guys want to fool yourselves. Jehovah has a Son, Jesus Christ. Allah said he has no son. These are directly contradictory statements that cannot come from the same source.

Read the article not the comments and you would get the gist
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God by Seventheen(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

These religions revere different people differently but whoever and whatever they revere has it’s spiritual root from the-same God.
There is just one God, every other thing is a make up from the original.

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Required! Buda Going To Hell! / Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses / No Church Was Given Back To Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel In Ghana By Any Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.