Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

‘I Will Come After You And Yours’ – Leke Adeboye Warns Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘I Will Come After You And Yours’ – Leke Adeboye Warns Daddy Freeze (698 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Will Come After You And Yours’ – Leke Adeboye Warns Daddy Freeze by InforOrbit: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2018
‘I will come after you and yours’ – Leke Adeboye warns Daddy Freeze for insulting his mum

Yesterday, Daddy Freeze reacted to a sermon by Pastor Leke’s 70-year old mum where she advised youths to seek the counsel of their pastors first before their parents when they decide they want to get married.

Daddy Freeze reacted to the sermon by saying, ‘are these people beginning to manifest early signs of senility. These teachings have no recourse to the Bible! Jesus himself said you shouldn’t give money meant for your parents to the temple, let alone this trash’.

In a swift reaction, Pastor Leke sent a warning to Freeze via Whatsapp saying, ‘I will come after you and yours’.

See the chat in the link below;
https://www.informationorbit.com/i-will-come-after-you-and-yours-leke-adeboye-warns-daddy-freeze-for-insulting-his-mum/

Re: ‘I Will Come After You And Yours’ – Leke Adeboye Warns Daddy Freeze by Dalam0n: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Shut up Leke! If you don't want people insulting your parents then tell them to stop telling lies always. Your Dad is a pulpit bandit and a liar , while your mum is now talking nonsense. Calling them out shouldn't make you upset. Tell them to stop saying nonsense. . . .

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Come After You And Yours’ – Leke Adeboye Warns Daddy Freeze by Blackfire(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2018
Click like for daddy freeze.

Click share for leke oyedepo.

Wow.. just imagine.
Re: ‘I Will Come After You And Yours’ – Leke Adeboye Warns Daddy Freeze by SeedofDavid: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Dalam0n:
Shut up Leke! If you don't want people insulting your parents then tell them to stop telling lies always. Your Dad is a pulpit bandit and a liar , while your mum is now talking nonsense. Calling them out shouldn't make you upset. Tell them to stop saying nonsense. . . .

see how you are drooling over unverified news. High BP might kill you if it turns out to be true.
Re: ‘I Will Come After You And Yours’ – Leke Adeboye Warns Daddy Freeze by Dalam0n: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
SeedofDavid:

see how you are drooling over unverified news. High BP might kill you if it turns out to be true.

Adeboye is a liar and a pulpit bandit.
Re: ‘I Will Come After You And Yours’ – Leke Adeboye Warns Daddy Freeze by Hundredfold4lif(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Dalam0n:
Just hear who in you talking! Shame!!!
Re: ‘I Will Come After You And Yours’ – Leke Adeboye Warns Daddy Freeze by Hundredfold4lif(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Dalam0n:

Adeboye is a liar and a pulpit bandit.
Sign of utter uselessness!!!
Re: ‘I Will Come After You And Yours’ – Leke Adeboye Warns Daddy Freeze by paxonel(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Insult my daddy i nor dey vex.

But nor insult my mummy o, or i go come for you grin
Re: ‘I Will Come After You And Yours’ – Leke Adeboye Warns Daddy Freeze by Dalam0n: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

Sign of utter uselessness!!!

He is a liar and a pulpit bandit.
Re: ‘I Will Come After You And Yours’ – Leke Adeboye Warns Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 06, 2018
Dalam0n:
She was addressing redeem members not other Christians. Mr freezer stop your amebo because the members are not complaining

(1) (Reply)

3rd Day Of Riots In Pakistan Over Release Of Christian Charged With Blasphemy / Four Different Churches Facing Each Other spotted in Nigerstate(photos) / Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.