Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR (29601 Views)

Race For PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman Rages, As Rivers Lobby For Tambuwal / Dankwambo Denies Stepping Down For Tambuwal / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by jchioma: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by BeardedMeat(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
That means with Tambuwal as PDP's presidential candidate, Buhari will have won the election before 10 am on the election day.

Saraki and Atiku, should go and contest in Biafra, with ipob pigs as delegates..

On this, I support Wike.

Ok I see...of a truth, zombies are morbidly terrified by a Saraki or Atiku candidature cheesy
Well, put your house in order, your nightmare will soon be over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by digitsolution: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nigerian politics too deep and uncertain. Meanwhile if you need branded campaign items kindly check out my signature and lets wow you

2 Likes

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by excomarow(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
S
Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by DTaj: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
IF this is true (that Tambuwal is the anointed candidate), and I write a big IF, Buhari and his team should hold a celebratory all-night party on Sunday!

Could this be “the Wike deal with Buhari to retain his Governor seat in Rivers state” that the loquacious PDP unofficial PRO, the boy called Deji Adeyanju, has been propagating on social media since over a week?

Tambuwal is the weakest aspirant of the top-6 list of aspirants!

Buhari will thrash him to pieces even in his home state, Sokoto, let alone other parts of the North, etc.

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by Princedapace(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is bad for PDP o. Chaii, I am beginning to believe the reports that wike is working for Buhari.

Check out my profile and read my thread on how to earn income online. U maybe interested to learn.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by teeboy100(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
all will still be in vain

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by BeardedMeat(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
GavelSlam:
Atiku, how your Suya?
Ask . He works for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by Isobug: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
No news

Dankwambo just denied this... Says nothing like that
Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by excomarow(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Barondenigeria:
Lalasticlala which kind news be this one again?? undecided undecidedyou're bigger than this naa

E pain nam say the stepdown no be for their mentor saraki

3 Likes

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by excomarow(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:
PDP politics is so irritating. angry

After all the arguments & e-fights, they'll end up doing whatever they like & even shake hands over it.

PDP politics is for the unintelligent.

No brains all brawn.
Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by KingRagnar: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
IF this is not a clear reflection of political victimization and biasedness, I wonder what is.When PDP was nodding it's head to anyone who wanted to run for presidency under their umbrella, they didn't see it needful to think far as to how they will manage the large numbers of aspirants during primaries as they were blinded by the need to return to power. They will soon say APC is responsible for the brewing confusion in their camp

3 Likes

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by 12345baba(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Caliphate wan make changes in aso rock. I use to wonder what gave this man mind to abandon his remaining 2nd term to contest for president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by jamace(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
KingRagnar:
IF this is not a clear reflection of political victimization and biasedness, I wonder what is.When PDP was nodding it's head to anyone who wanted to run for presidency under their umbrella, they didn't see it needful to think far as to how they will manage the large numbers of aspirants during primaries as they were blinded by the need to return to power. They will soon say APC is responsible for the brewing confusion in their camp
All these political aspirants know that they would go no where. They just want to add to their CV, "Ex- Presidential Aspirant". Nonsense. angry

3 Likes

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by winj3: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
That means with Tambuwal as PDP's presidential candidate, Buhari will have won the election before 10 am on the election day.

Saraki and Atiku, should go and contest in Biafra, with ipob pigs as delegates..

On this, I support Wike.

grin grin grin
Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by comfortmusa: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by ozodigboo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tambuwal is the best choice.
he still enjoys constitutional immunity so efcc can't harass him.
moreover he has no file in efcc.....if efcc starts now, everybody will know its marginalization.

Atiku was indicted in Halliburton scandal. US and Europe see him as a criminal. he can't enter there. obasanjo ( who's very influential home n abroad weda u like it or not) will influence the international community to reject him.

Saraki is also in the same boat.....and buhari will thrash him in the North West with highest number of registered voters. and saraki can only choose his vice from SS or SE.
the person to defeat Buhari is a north westerner dt will also choose his vice from yoruba.....and divide buhari and osibanjo votes then sweep the whole south who are already fed up with Buhari

Kwankwaso won't get much votes in the south. he's seen as a fulani irredentist. a younger, darker version of buhari. though he's the only person capable of challenging Buhari if the election was to be done in the north alone.

the issue now is not about the most loved candidate. its about the candidate that can defeat Buhari.

I'm from the East. I'm proud of it. but what i wrote above is the bitter truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by GavelSlam: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Ask . He works for Atiku.

Ok .

You are the meat supplier.

grin

2 Likes

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by Fierce11: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lalasticlala.. please remove that i believe in allah thing on my profile
Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by sadeola(f): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
12345baba:
Caliphate wan make changes in aso rock. I use to wonder what gave this man mind to abandon his remaining 2nd term to contest for president.
Because he can not win under PDP.

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by Jabioro: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
In board game of chess,where your opponent tamed all mafia officer,your bishop might pull surprise,win the game by moving diagonally..Tambuwal is the bishop where Wike look like knight night crushers...l'm sorry for the likes queen Saraki and Atiku the castle bearers in this pdp game...

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by chidextec: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
lol if this is true then PMB should just go to sleep and wake up when INEC declares him d Winner. Bubu don't even need to campaign sef grin grin
Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by osuofia2(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
WIKE IS MAD FOR THIS MISCALCULATION, WHY TAMBUWAL AND NOT ATIKU

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
kendrick93:
tambuwal?
lol...
PDP are not serious at all...
easy peasy for buhari if tambu clinches that ticket...
only atiku has the clout to pose a threat next year
Go and sleep. You don't know politics
Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
buhariguy:
The only thing i know is that thief wike is working for buhari with all his might and with his last strength .
By now , fr mbaka will be regretting for prophesying what the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist told him that dankwambo will rule over them.
U don come?
U were very disappointed with the Lagos debacle that u couldn't comment for days.
Welcome, but stop all those ur Igbos talk, thay are trash.
Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by seborrhic: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wike is working for the APC and Buhari.
For me the most formidable candidate to beat Buhari is Atiku.Any other candidate is just a ploy to give Buhari a 2nd term he doesn't deserve by any parameter used.
Unless they are seeing something about Tambuwal my likes are not seeing.

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
osuofia2:
WIKE IS MAD FOR THIS MISCALCULATION, WHY TAMBUWAL AND NOT ATIKU
Atiku is a political burden to PDP
Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by buhariguy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Isobug:
No news

Dankwambo just denied this... Says nothing like that
so you expect him to admit at this 11th hour.

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by jameso88(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
chidextec:
lol if this is true then PMB should just go to sleep and wake up when INEC declares him d Winner. Bubu don't even need to campaign sef grin grin
. with tambuwa as PDP presidential flagbearer Buhari has a lot to worry about. age is on tambuwal side n he is well educated. age n education will go a long way to serve as a determinant in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
12345baba:
You got it right. Forget people who are talking rubbish. With the caliphate behind Tambuwal, all emirs will join overnight and the Almajiris. They know how to do it.

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR by Bimpe29: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
With Tambuwal as PDD standard bearers then it's going to be a walkover for Buhari.
How do we send Buhari back to Daura in 2019 now?

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead / Dele Momodu: PDP's Only Crisis Is Caused By One Man Who Lost An Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.