Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria (29597 Views)

AFCON 2019: Sanwo-Olu Speaks On Funding FG’s Delegation To Egypt With $450m / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles For Qualifying For AFCON 2019 / Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by drinoayo: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode, the former Minister of Aviation, has reacted to the outcome of the match between the Super Eagles of Nigeria and the Algeria team in the 2019 African Cup of Nations (AFCON), which was quite disappointing.

Fani-Kayode who took to his Twitter page to react as the Eagles lose to Algeria wrote; “Great battle and well fought @NGSuperEagles. Though we didn't make it today you still did us proud. We love you!”

The Algeria National football team defeated the Super Eagles 2-1 on Sunday, July 14 at the Cairo International Stadium, to proceed to the AFCON final.

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/news/algeria-vs-nigeria-fani-kayode-react-to-super-eagles-loss-to-algeria

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by callmeVIBRANT(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
we lost the game ..

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Aonkuuse(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
They tried but can't finger out the problem. But I think the main problem was the goal keeper, and just everything

12 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by baliyubla: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
You only give your best when you turn up. All day, only looked like one team was going to win and it wasn’t the Super Eagles.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by efrebor177: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigeria is jinxed. A daugther of Afernifere leader was murdered before an important match. Same thing happened in the world cup, where the was a mass murder in Plateau State by Fulani herdsmen before Argentina. And we needed only a draw.

The Nation is in a mourning mood. A win in this competition will not wash all the blood spilled in Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Donald95(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
efrebor177:
Nigeria is jinxed. A daugther of Afernifere leader was murdered before an important match. Same thing happened in the world cup, where the was a mass murder in Plateau State by Fulani herdsmen before Argentina. And we needed only a draw.

The Nation is in a mourning mood. A win in this competition will not wash all the blood spilled in Nigeria.

I am very happy that nigeria crashed out today.

Now, let's go back to where we where. Where Tinibu the comedian was blaming ndị Igbo of the death of their PA's daughters death. Ndị Ara

14 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by iCauseTrouble: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dear Vincent Enyeama,

We are deeply sorry for all the times we disrespected your immense talent. The national team hasn't been the same without you ���

Signed,
Nigerians.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by daroz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
If Nigeria should use this their dark green jersey in their next game, I will heavily bet against them.

It’s time to hammer .

16 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by HarryDuce(m): 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
They played nonsense abeg. Especially that Ighalo.
Wasted opportunity.

Both teams are trash sha. The super eagles being the bigger trash

6 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Beverlyjean(f): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
The coach should hv subbed Musa instead of chukwueze... Whenever that guy is on the pitch, we don't loose... We were loosing 2.1 to Cameroon till he came in... Musa is nothing but a runner

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Merimental(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Give Akpeyi a break pls..d almighty n overrated De Gea couldn't save d same free kick in d last world cup..
Algerians were Taller n kept hoofing long balls knowing d defense couldn't cope.

Nigeria would have still lost to Senegal even if dey won 2day..modern football nids a 6foot plus central defender to win aerial duels.

10 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by shogsman(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
This wasn't well fought,wasn't even a battle to Begin with.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Sunnycliff(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
They tried but do we deserve same country with this person?

Las las we are talking of merit and not northocracy

6 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Exponental(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
I think the better team won. kudos to the Nigeria team. More strength to them in their next match.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by densiks: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
What does FFK know about football?

Those lads underperformed today with the exception of four players.

The coach is a misfit.

Don’t celebrate mediocrity!

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Bukden16(m): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chemical reactor, see better fan not an online fan...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Zombiekiller010: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Am not a fan of football, just today that i upgrade my Cable sub to watch Alg vs Ng, we loose, well Naija team didn't disappoint me cool

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Edeteyongapla(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigeria were scared to play first half, Igahlo missed chances. By the way what happen to victor Osehem smiley kiss
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
The goalkeeper
Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by rampantlover: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
They should come home and protest against RUGA cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by LeeSantos(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
The problem started with the jersey..

Immediately I saw that I tapped bro beside me and told him this match will end like Nigeria vs Argentina

Is the same way we loss to Argentina

That jersey is a symbol of ill_luck

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Olamilekxy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Donald95:

I am very happy that nigeria crashed out today.

Now, let's go back to where we where. Where Tinibu was blaming ndị Igbo of the death of their PA's daughters death. Ndị Ara

Don't you know tinubu house at bourdilon ? Abeg go ask him der or they tell you that jagaban is a nairalander , or are we tinubu? is tinubu us ? Go ask him ur self

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Zikora1000(f): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
I said it before and am saying it again. In this Buhari's regime, don't expect eagles to win any match . They will always fail. It's not their fault. It's Buhari's body odour. The cow president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Olarewaju89: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by nextnear(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
HarryDuce:
They played nonsense abeg. Especially that Ighalo.
Wasted opportunity.

Both teams are trash sha. The super eagles being the bigger trash
a team beat Nigeria, you still call them trash, they are in the final now, their people are happy.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Beverlyjean:
The coach should hv subbed Musa instead of chukwueze... Whenever that guy is on the pitch, we don't loose... We were loosing 2.1 to Cameroon till he came in... Musa is nothing but a runner
Stop disrespecting Ahmed Musa. He is a great player. With or without Chukwueze, the team did their best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by oloyedewaris(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Aonkuuse:
They tried but can't finger out the problem. But I think the main problem was the goal keeper, and just everything
Exactly, that keeper no good at all

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by FuckThaMod: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Sack the coach and Goalkeeper

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by NiggasInParis: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
I used to think people were wrong blaming Nigerian coach for all the wrong doings of the team... DAM it! Today I apologize and agree with them all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by UnusualJhay(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Anyone with an idea??

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria by Omoslim26: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bt wen dat coach knew he was going to sub chikweze he could av started onyekuru first nd den bring chikweze in d 2nd half wen d Algerians go don dey tire wat a painful loss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers / Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.