Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship (1161 Views)

In Need Of A Muslim Brother For A Serious Relationship / A Muslim Lady Is Needed For A Serious Relationship / I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Ennybam: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Got od day, I am a 32 years old lady, graduate and working in a reputable company here in Ibadan. I need a serious minded mature Muslim guy with genotype AA and age range 35-40 years for a serious relationship that will lead to nikkah in sha Allah. Kindly drop your number here...would have drop mine but I can’t for some reasons. Jazakumllahu khairan!
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by hardeybaryour(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please let's chat on whatsapp please. 08149922488.
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Ennybam: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Alright. Thanks
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Ennybam: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
hardeybaryour:
Please let's chat on whatsapp please. 08149922488.

A Muslim guy bro! If you aren’t a Muslim kindly keep off this post.
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by smothy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Am Ismail by name let's chat on whatsapp for better: 07963612283
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Ennybam: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kindly send your WhatsApp number
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Can I drop too shocked grin cheesy
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ennybam:
Got od day, I am a 32 years old lady, graduate and working in a reputable company here in Ibadan. I need a serious minded mature Muslim guy with genotype AA and age range 35-40 years for a serious relationship that will lead to nikkah in sha Allah. Kindly drop your number here...would have drop mine but I can’t for some reasons. Jazakumllahu khairan!

Hi,

I would like to apply to fill the vacuum in your spirit & body. I did not mention your soul because that belongs to God. grin

To be sincere with you. I am neither a muslim nor a christian but I am very conversant with the doctrines of all the religions known to mankind. grin

I am in my 40s, my genotype is AA & my blood group is “O negative (Rhesus negative)” but whenever I'm briefly under the influence of alcohol, it changes to Rhesus positive. grin

I inherited the “Rhesus negative” from my ancestors who were the direct descendants of our father “Enki” - before we were chased out of the land of “JEBUS” in the mountainous region of the present-day Israel. grin

I am a kind, romantic & level-headed guy with a pragmatic approach towards life.

I drink alcohol socially & currently on smoking-sabbatical. grin

I implore you not to disqualify me simply because of the alcohol that I mentioned.

You see, the Qurans of today are produced in printing presses - and the toner used to print the Quran are made from specific polymers such as “styrene acrylate copolymer”, “polyester resin” & “styrene butadiene copolymer” (You can google them).

Alcohol is used in the process of the production of these various polymers, so on an atomic level, trace elements of alcohol exist in the actual words of all the printed Qurans of today. grin

Now as a Muslim, you may not handle an Arabic Quran unless you first perform an ablution (ritual cleansing process).

Once you have performed this process you are "clean" - but certain things can make you "unclean" such as touching a woman, touching a dog or even touching an alcohol. grin

Now, herein lies the irony. grin

Tell me, how do “Muslims” explain the irony of all ironies that as a Muslim - to handle the Quran you must cleanse yourself via ablution - but by touching it, you are no longer clean? grin cheesy grin

So my dear, that is why I chose to embrace alcohol since it is one of the integral component & ingredient used in making the Holy Books - including the Bible. grin

And unless the “Muslim Communities” accept to be reciting & writing their Quran on the 6th-century “black slates” then, alcohol can never be haram! grin

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that - accepting me into your life will mark the beginning of glorious chapter in our lives. grin cheesy grin

I will expect your reply in my inbox via the email in my profile.

Wa Antum fa Jazakumullahu khayran! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Ennybam: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
@/Zohae...you get time sha. My post is not for people like you.
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2018
Do you want to get married to a rightful partner?Are you looking for a serious hooked up that will lead to marriage?Do you belief online dating and matchmaking are for real?
Then Join us on "READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking. 
Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stress in locating your choice of man and woman. WhatsApp the admin on 09073493007... It's 100% free to add u to the group
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Zoharariel:

Hi,

I would like to apply to fill the vacuum in your spirit & body. I did not mention your soul because that belongs to God. grin

To be sincere with you. I am neither a muslim nor a christian but I am very conversant with the doctrines of all the religions known to mankind. grin

I am in my 40s, my genotype is AA & my blood group is “O negative (Rhesus negative)” but whenever I'm briefly under the influence of alcohol, it changes to Rhesus positive. grin

I inherited the “Rhesus negative” from my ancestors who were direct descendants of our father “Enki” - before we were chased out of the land of “JEBUS” in the mountainous region of the present-day Israel. grin

I am a kind, romantic & level-headed guy with a pragmatic approach towards life.

I drink alcohol socially & currently on smoking-sabbatical. grin

I implore you not to disqualify me simply because of the alcohol that I mentioned.

You see, the Qurans of today are produced in printing presses - and the toner used to print the Quran are made from specific polymers such as “styrene acrylate copolymer”, “polyester resin” & “styrene butadiene copolymer” (You can google them).

Alcohol is used in the process of the production of these various polymers, so on an atomic level, trace elements of alcohol exist in the actual words of all the printed Qurans of today. grin

Now as a Muslim, you may not handle an Arabic Quran unless you first perform an ablution (ritual cleaning process).

Once you have performed this process you are "clean" - but certain things can make you "unclean" such as touching a woman, touching a dog or even touching alcohol. grin

Now, herein lies the irony. grin

Tell me, how do “Muslims” explain the irony of ironies that as a Muslim - to handle the Quran you must cleanse yourself via ablution but - by touching it you are no longer clean? grin cheesy grin

So my dear, that is why I chose to embrace alcohol since it is one of the integral component & ingredient in making the Holy Books - including the Bible. grin

And unless the “Muslim Communities” accept to be reciting & writing their Quran on the 6th-century “black slates” then, alcohol can never be haram! grin

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that - accepting me into your life will mark the beginning of glorious chapter in our lives. grin cheesy grin

I will expect your reply in my inbox via the email in my profile.

Wa Antum fa Jazakumullahu khayran! grin
Hahahahahahahaha

Brutal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2018
Ennybam:
@/Zohae...you get time sha. My post is not for people like you.
Hello miss wink
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by smothy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Am Ismail by name let's chat on whatsapp for better: 07063612284
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by tyinfinity: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
I am AS my name is Musbau.if you know someone that accept AS .I am looking for a a Muslim to marry.
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Ennybam: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
tyinfinity:
I am AS my name is Musbau.if you know someone that accept AS .I am looking for a a Muslim to marry.
Eh yah...may Allah ease our affairs
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Ennybam: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
smothy:
Am Ismail by name let's chat on whatsapp for better: 07063612284

This number isn’t WhatsApp number.
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by smothy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
Its my whatsapp number and if you don't mind you can text me your whatsapp number
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by dimexy247(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ennybam:

What a nice piece! Only the age is kinda worrisome-ish. My name is Ridwan, I am 31 years old, works and resides in Ibadan. Blood group O and genotype AA, single, never married and no kids. If you’re serious and don’t mind the age. Let me know maybe we can get something great started. Salam alaekum.
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=Ennybam post=71805061]Got od day, I am a 32 years old lady, graduate and working in a reputable company here in Ibadan. I need a serious minded mature Muslim guy with genotype AA and age range 35-40 years for a serious relationship that will lead to nikkah in sha Allah. Kindly drop your number here...would have drop mine but I can’t for some reasons. Jazakumllahu khairan![/quote
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ennybam:
I also live at Ibadan and we may be able to work something out, in sha Allah
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Sleezwizz: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ennybam:

I am a Muslim too.. 31years though... Graduate and working with a reputable company... AA Genotype... I can drop my whatsapp contact if u don't mind
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by Tennorazy: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Hammed is my name and I really wish to welcome this opportunity as i 90percent qualify for the quest, my age gets me disqualified. Just in case you're considering a 30yrs faithful man; chat me @ 08020665429............jazakallahu khaeran.
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by debo1990: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is a room for Muslims brothers and sisters who are ready for Nikkah to meet each other, if your intention is pure please follow the link
https:///BQm6UKK3q4c6soBMzHEn5z or send Muslim single to 07058507813 via WhatsApp
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by HVILLE: 4:24am On Oct 12, 2018
0808 663 5819
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by buscojnr: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2018
I like to meet a matured and responsible working class Muslim lady who preferably is a graduate, cute n intelligent,average or tall in height, slim or chubby, AA genotype and based in Lagos between 24-34yrs. Feel free to meet me if ur a match. 08029024717(WhatsApp)or 08069387093(call or text)
Re: Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship by lordwallace(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ready For Marriage / I Needs A Comforter / Will You Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.