Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) (21328 Views)

Osinbajo Receives Osun State Governor, Ademola Adekele (photo) / Tony Momoh: We Tried Reconciling Obaseki And Oshiomole But We Failed / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by subcbouy: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Stolen mandate.
says Dancing senator.
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Rityonyi:
The first pics though...

To think that a young lady married this scary looking creature baffles me
Talk true, if any of them toast you, you no go rush am wink
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by CaptainKodak(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Stolen mandate.

Who stealed it?
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by fk001(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
All hail osho Baba....

Is not by handsomeness cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by subcbouy: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
oyetola is a daylight robber, trained by PDP disperadoes.
Sorry, you can extend it from Nigeria's biggest problem.
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by kolaaderin: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
aremz:
[ author=Macopol01 post=71810311] angry

Idiot 1999 election with that model of Toyota
whaoooo just seen that on the picture, that is at least 2010 model toyota prado
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by olat70(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Congrats Governor Elect
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by sacx: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
You meant temporary governor-elect? Okay, we can stomach that for a while
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by TechCapon(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
buhariguy:
That is the latest governor in Nigeria.
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist Pdp leaders are protesting their failure at inec office.
That is how God will give my enemies basket to fetch water from the river, before they even fetch the water, I'm already the President of Nigeria.
not funny
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by magzey: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
buhariguy:
That is the latest governor in Nigeria.
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist Pdp leaders are protesting their failure at inec office.
That is how God will give my enemies basket to fetch water from the river, before they even fetch the water, I'm already the President of Nigeria.
HAHAHAHA BROS YOU TOOOOO MUSH grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Azam101: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Stolen mandate.
Proof it
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Azam101: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Rityonyi:
The first pics though...

Chronic spinster like yhu!
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Gerrardreg: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Awon ole
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by kayodekb: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Rityonyi:
The first pics though...

NA HATRED GO KILL YOU...
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by atobs4real(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Stolen mandate.
Sorry for you. Sit at home and be typing your shit. He will use his 4 years achieving his success and you are there typing. Stop before thunder fire you
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Gallantchrist(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
This oshomole ugly eh
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by GameGod(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Biafra
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by jaggabban: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Stolen mandate.
Bla bla bla. When our dear president wins again, bla bla bla continues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters / Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja / Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.