Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,000 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight (21563 Views)

Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know / 6 Signs You May Miss Your Flight / 6 Things To Do When You Miss Your Scheduled Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight by yungchop: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
jarrot:

Would have offered to do that but I am interested in how you will return to Abuja grin
I'll return by road.. Please help me na
Re: Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight by abdeiz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hello there, i came across one of your posts on learning how to be a ticketing agent from years ago, problem is with the changes to the economic landscape then and now things are not the same anymore. I would like some advice from you on how to be a ticketing agent, be it freelance or registered. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

SageTravels:
Op you refused to talk about rescheduling and paying for no show.

The truth is when you miss your flight, don't loss hope you can fly again with the same ticket but you have to pay a no show fee. the fee varies from airline to airline.

But if you decide not to fly again, ask for refund but before you do that, check if the ticket is refundable.

In this article, I have listed step by step on how to reschedule if you know you can not fly as plan maybe due to emergency or unforseen contingencies. You will learn how to change date, time and route.

https://www.sagetravels.com/how-to-change-your-arik-flight-route-date-and-time/
Re: Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight by abdeiz(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
SageTravels:
Op you refused to talk about rescheduling and paying for no show.

The truth is when you miss your flight, don't loss hope you can fly again with the same ticket but you have to pay a no show fee. the fee varies from airline to airline.

But if you decide not to fly again, ask for refund but before you do that, check if the ticket is refundable.

In this article, I have listed step by step on how to reschedule if you know you can not fly as plan maybe due to emergency or unforseen contingencies. You will learn how to change date, time and route.

https://www.sagetravels.com/how-to-change-your-arik-flight-route-date-and-time/

Hello there, i came across one of your posts on learning how to be a ticketing agent from years ago, problem is with the changes to the economic landscape then and now things are not the same anymore. I would like some advice from you on how to be a ticketing agent, be it freelance or registered. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Re: Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight by SageTravels: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
abdeiz:

True Things has really change.
Re: Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
If you book via an agency, you could get up to 50% discount on the rebooked flight.

A friend came to visit me from naija, flight was at Manchester airport and I stayed 90km from Manchester. 4hrs to flight time, bros was just going to train station grin. The guy think say na naija where you go fit bribe airport officials. Na when boarding gate close my guy dey run enter airport.

Last last he came back to pass the night and spent £350 on the rebooked flight.

Me I dey respect myself o, na me be first to check in sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' / 13 Worst Countries To Visit / LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.