Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) (64669 Views)

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) / Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) / Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Don't write him off bro. I have seen something similar happened to a woman like that. Those wounds can close up within two months if there is strong treatment. And you would argue if such ever happened to him. He can still play football.
haywire07:
Africans are very very wicked.

That's why most time, I choose not to tell people my plans because they are most likely after your failure.

Even our everyday colleagues in the office are not well wishers. They never want you to grow bigger.

am sorry for this guy because, that leg is gone. He can never play football in this life again. Good reason why one should stay away from his village. I haven't been to mine know 20years .

2 Likes

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by koolaid87: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
"Never let them know your next move" - notorious BIG
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Die by fire!!!!!!!

Yea typo. Are you a mountain of fire member?
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Anslemchiboy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is leg cancer, go for medical check before u start concluding its leg Poisoning
omooba969:

Which one be leg cancer again[quote author=omooba969 post=71818175]

Which one be leg cancer again? grin

9ja ppl sef. cool
? grin

I know a guy who died of this problem

1 Like

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
MJBOLT:
how sure is he that his friends caused this?go hospital you no go

He doesn't look like one who can afford hospital bills.
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jesus will set you free......

2 Likes

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
May God have mercy on u and deliver you of all ur troubles.

1 Like

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by engrj(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wishing him quick recovery.
This is Nigeria trust no one always watch your back and claim low key always.

Dear nairaland pls kindly help me my 48yrs old mother is dying. She has kidney Disease. Pls help us with a y amount see below a photo of she and I at the hospital.
They charge us 8million naira. At Lagos State teaching hospital but in India they told us to get 12m. No money.
Even dialysis money is hard to get now cus it started since April this yr. If you doubt my story you are free to contact LASUTH or Clinix Healthcare see thier contacts on the documents below help a poor brother.
Her bank details
Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

Mod I beg you with the name of God don't ban me I have no where to run to for help.
AIT promise to show her on TV maybe by next week.
The nation's newspaper will publish it new week pls make una help me. Na only me she get even me self nor well I don take her to go many places I don enter many places cus of her.

Her full story here https://www.nairaland.com/4610349/please-save-life

My contact +234-8064-9455--86
Help me save my mama life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Anslemchiboy:
This is leg cancer, go for medical check before u start concluding its leg Poisoning

It's possible but this ain't leg cancer - this is the first time I'm hearing of leg cancer, don't know if there's anything such as leg cancer.
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by johnstar(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
FisifunKododada:

You Igbos and self hatred...like 5 & 6 shocked

U are very wrong

Go to alaba, u wil knw why i said so

Dey work as a team there,
Yorubads are worst dan devils

Dey hate to see there fellow winning
Even for market self dem go dey hate on der fellow, if u ask dm say wr u fit buy somtn wn dem no say der colleagues get am, dm nor go tell u

Bt if u go alaba, dm go direct u go another shop say my brother get am bt na team work at is while dm dey progress for business

Yorubad go end up for herbalist dey find another person skull to use make money

Maggots

3 Likes

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by chucs: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
ifeko1214:

.U say?
Error in typing. ''most'. Thanks for the indirect correction English teacher. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Toosure70: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
money not the issue . Synagogue straight.
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by samtin(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Luke 10:17-20
The 72 men came back in great joy. Lord, they said, 'even the demons obeyed us when we gave them command in your name!'
Jesus answered them, 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Listen! I have given you authority, so you can walk on snakes and scorpions and overcome ALL the power of the Enemy, and nothing will hurt you. But don't be glad because the evil spirits obey you; rather be glad because your names are written in heaven'
PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY!!!

3 Likes

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
GodblessNig247:

Yea typo. Are you a mountain of fire member?
Nogrin
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
its no longa village people, its nw frnds.
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Springsdy456958(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
I have always advice and will keep saying it.. On your way to success going on a Ghost mode. Or going totally off view remains the Best bet. Then once your know your ground then you can spring up you face.. I've been with individuals that have millions but can't show it. To even friends or relatives because the world and the heart of Men is wicked. Who can know it...

He called them upon himself. By announcing himself and even uploading pictures....

May God grant him divine intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by stineb1: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
haywire07:
Africans are very very wicked.

That's why most time, I choose not to tell people my plans because they are most likely after your failure.

Even our everyday colleagues in the office are not well wishers. They never want you to grow bigger.

am sorry for this guy because, that leg is gone. He can never play football in this life again. Good reason why one should stay away from his village. I haven't been to mine know 20years .
It's not about staying away from the Village but about believing in God and hide under his shadow. Village people eyes dey reach anywhere you go like MTN.

1 Like

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tushkito:

Very true

We all have seen how you defended Biafra struggle viciously.

Òdè òshì.
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
That's why its never wise to tell a Yoruba person about your success or your next move.

Its suicidal.
Since when has jealousy become a one tribe thing? Na was oh . . .
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Slimmacho: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
That's SEPSIS, possibly pronounced by diabetes.
Well, it could still have been initiated by awon Iya osoronga....

2 Likes

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Naza25: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wicked people

1 Like

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:
I smell Ignorance and LIES
..and backwardness
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
That's why its never wise to tell a Yoruba person about your success or your next move.

Its suicidal.
grin grin
A1 trolling game
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
zoba88:
A Nigerian footballer identified as Gift Goodliving took to Facebook to share the pathetic story of how he was poisoned by friends because he was tipped to travel abroad for a new club.Below is what he wrote...

'When bad thing happens to you friends and families run away,After been invited by Aaron samuel of C S K Moscow to play against Nigeria premier league side Rivers United which the encounter ended a draw,afrter getting home not up to two week some bad friends decide to poison my leg because I was tipped to travel,please friends, my leg is about to be cut off because it has not been taking treatment because of money,please help me with any amount you can give,please Football/soccer is all I have , don't let me loose it'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-what-bad-friends-did-to-nigerian.html
Young Man Go to Lords CHOSEN..
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Kingstanding: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
zoba88:
A Nigerian footballer identified as Gift Goodliving took to Facebook to share the pathetic story of how he was poisoned by friends because he was tipped to travel abroad for a new club.Below is what he wrote...

'When bad thing happens to you friends and families run away,After been invited by Aaron samuel of C S K Moscow to play against Nigeria premier league side Rivers United which the encounter ended a draw,afrter getting home not up to two week some bad friends decide to poison my leg because I was tipped to travel,please friends, my leg is about to be cut off because it has not been taking treatment because of money,please help me with any amount you can give,please Football/soccer is all I have , don't let me loose it'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-what-bad-friends-did-to-nigerian.html
. If you really love your life you better go to SCOAN and don't listen to what people say that place is the only last solution for your problem. Try to watch Emmanuel TV on dstv 390.

1 Like

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Anslemchiboy:
This is leg cancer, go for medical check before u start concluding its poison.
I thought the same to. They are already imagining enemies

1 Like

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
A video of his actual football skills would be nice.
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by Kingstanding: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
zoba88:

. If you really love your life you better go to SCOAN and don't listen to what people say that place is the only last solution for your problem. Try to watch Emmanuel TV on dstv 390 You will glorify Jesus .
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by islandmoon: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
if you are sure it's poison, get crude oil , start rubbing it like cream, a man who sell jewelry at idumota matched juju like that and the mother inlaw brought crude oil after they have lost hope, it was a miracle.
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
johnstar:

U are very wrong

Go to alaba, u wil knw why i said so

Dey work as a team there,
Yorubads are worst dan devils

Dey hate to see there fellow winning
Even for market self dem go dey hate on der fellow, if u ask dm say wr u fit buy somtn wn dem no say der colleagues get am, dm nor go tell u

Bt if u go alaba, dm go direct u go another shop say my brother get am bt na team work at is while dm dey progress for business

Yorubad go end up for herbalist dey find another person skull to use make money

Maggots

So dem dey do team work for Alaba but no fit replicate am for yeast.

Keep foaming in your mouth ok.

Òdè. cool

4 Likes

Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
stineb1:
It's not about staying away from the Village but about believing in God and hide under his shadow. Village people eyes dey reach anywhere you go like MTN.

You guys com dey fear your own village people...nawa osmiley
Re: Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) by chinochizzy: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is what they call Eyi ure, my igbo brothers will know exactly wat I mean pls let him contact me I know a very gud traditional medicine men that can heal him, as funny as it might sound that particular poison don't cost more than #20 in most villages. The reason y it excarated this much is because he went to hospital and took injections wen it started instead of following it traditionally

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] / Bash Ali During Goodluck Jonathan Regime Vs Buhari Regime:See The Difference(pi / Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.