Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso (22553 Views)

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South / No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by budusky05(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Well thank God he knows they will fail.

But honestly the primary will generate revenue oooh, pH is hotels are packed and ready for tomorrow.

But can't change anything

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by SeriouslySense(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
yawn, okay o.

Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by Bari22: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Our Incoming President by the grace of God
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by igwefivestar(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
sirequity:

https://www.ngpolitics.com/pdp-can-get-power-2019-kwankwaso/
so if another person win the ticket, ur kwankwasiya group won't vote for the person? SMH undecided
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
DON'T VOTE FOR APC, APC IS WILL ISLAMIZE NIGERIA, VOTE FOR KWANKWASO VOTE PDP, KWANKWASO AND PDP WILL CHRISTIANIZE NIGERIA. NIGERIA SAI BABA TILL 2023.
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by tuniski: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jiang:

If they are indeed better, what's the point of denying it while still feeling depressed inside, this is the reason why some people suffer from depression & idiocy. How can you know the truth, see the truth but spew lies..that's disgusting nigga....if some one is better than me I accept it & say it while also trying to catch up or perhaps even do better.

Be honest to urself!!! you will live a long, stress free & happy life

Hehehehe they are all qualified and until one is elected, it remains only a perception who is better according to delegates biases.
You hear?
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by israelmao(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
KwankwasoTsunami
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by felixo40(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
ok
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
tuniski:

Hehehehe they are all qualified and until one is elected, it remains only a perception who is better according to delegates biases.
You hear?

I think in this case of political primaries in naija is more of they all have plenty dollar, the person that dolls out d most cash wins

Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by KanwuliaExtra: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Checkmate APC rigging machine! kiss
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by Justinah4real(f): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
budusky05:
Well thank God he knows they will fail.

But honestly the primary will generate revenue oooh, pH is hotels are packed and ready for tomorrow.

But can't change anything

Sai baba

Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by Harryyoung992: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
What kind of cheap car
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
kolaomoobba:
PDP should better put all their Arsenal ready against 2023, 2019 is a no go area mark my word!

No no please let them use Man u they're related to failure now. Not my Arsenal. grin
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by Victorygold(m): 2:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Deepfreezer:
My vote is for PDP

Show me that you have PVC, cause I know people like you don't have.
Noise maker
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by Victorygold(m): 2:52am On Oct 06, 2018
adisababa1234:

NOT ALL MUSLIM ARE TERRORIST BUT ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIM.
BUT WHY

Good point, please ask why
Op should let this question make first page.
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by Edoblakky(m): 3:19am On Oct 06, 2018
Jiang:

If they are indeed better, what's the point of denying it while still feeling depressed inside, this is the reason why some people suffer from depression & idiocy. How can you know the truth, see the truth but spew lies..that's disgusting nigga....if some one is better than me I accept it & say it while also trying to catch up or perhaps even do better.

Be honest to urself!!! you will live a long, stress free & happy life
How do you tell if someone is better than when both of you are going for the same job neither of you have done before?
You seem like someone who will accept defeat even before trying.
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by oruma19: 4:31am On Oct 06, 2018
I v said it times withkut number that if kwakwanso dossnt get the ticket, pdp shuld forget abt power till no one knows. The only man that will shock buhari in the north is RMK. with the support of the south and the mega number of votes he will get from the north, buhari is as good as gone
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by zofofo09: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2018
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by ussy09(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2018
Kwankwaso is the only candidate that northeners will leave buhari for they see both saraki and Atiku as thieves even though kwankwaso is not pure his most prefered within the north and mind you 2019 is a must win battle.
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2018
Edoblakky:

How do you tell if someone is better than when both of you are going for the same job neither of you have done before?
You seem like someone who will accept defeat even before trying.

And that's the problem mate, you are trying to compete with some one don't know much about, just because he says he is the best, you say "am better" . The simple oldest trick during an interview is to emphasize ur unique talents, best qualities & not make ur short comings obvious. if you try to compete with other applicants, you may end up looking stupid in front of the interviewer.

P.S in every job interview their are always idiots who brag about their qualifications to other applicants before the real thing starts, if what the person display is better than yours, simply accept it. Be yourself, Don't be a fake bro

IN THIS WORLD THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEBODY BETTER THAN YOU, JUST LIKE YOU ARE ALSO BETTER THAN SOMEONE.

life is freaking interesting, think you are genius, som1 else is a super genius etc.
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by tuniski: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2018
Jiang:

I think in this case of political primaries in naija is more of they all have plenty dollar, the person that dolls out d most cash wins
That is Not abnorma!
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by Charly68: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Just make your convention transparent & credible, Nigerians are watching to vote for the best in 2019 . We need keen and transparent contest that will give the nation good opportunity to make the desired change. We are tired of motions without movement. So far so good the nation's economy is still in bad shape .
Re: How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso by emilyquirq: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Wow! Such a beatiful pictures! I how to get instagram followers to see this. From ingramer.com. They truly the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7am Friday Morning / Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket / FG Sets Dates For Completion Of Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kano Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.