Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket (22540 Views)

Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person / Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob / PDP Tells Buhari He Has Handed The Presidential Villa To Illegal Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State has said that if the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) he would have been given the party presidential ticket.

Mohammed, who is also a PDP presidential aspirant, said despite being an aspirant, he has great admiration for Tinubu.

Speaking as a guest on AriseTV, Mohammed commended Tinubu for the formation of the APC and noted that if not for him, Buhari would not have been President.

“I was lucky I met Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, (vice president) Osinbajo we discussed, he (Tinubu) called me consensus.

“I told him (Tinubu), if you were in PDP, we would have given you the (presidential) ticket because we know that without you, (Muhammadu) Buhari wouldn’t have been the president.

“In PDP, we recognise contribution. We have people in Nigeria that we must recognise and it was definitely a good outing for me.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/25/2023-tinubu-wouldve-received-presidential-ticket-if-in-pdp-governor-bala/?amp=1

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Bonijy04: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Truth

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Cutecharlz(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fact

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by fjjc(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Asiwaju is the next President of Nigeria In Sha Allah.

133 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by gasparpisciotta: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Q.E.D

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by MadamVanessa(f): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

Says who is he? He's nobody as far as Nigeria politics is concerned. He's only a demi god in the confinement of Lagos state, outside Lagos Tinubu is nothing .

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by illicit(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Yeah right

6 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by FalseProphet1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubu wouldn't even survive the APC primaries. I don't see him emerging as the APC presidential candidate.

This I have seen.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Leo. Daking, nonpartisan1, manna crew, et al, food don ready grin grin

Go ahead and masturbate on it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by kingscare1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Let the best candidate win.

Honda Civic 2008 for sale, 1st Body unpainted
Good engine, gear, chilling ac, Automatic, Ajah.
Check my profile for more pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by sharpshap(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
He has nothing to offer Nigeria! Naija no be Lagos O!

4 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by slawormiir: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Who want give Tinubu ticket for pdp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by humberjade: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Age and health are the problems I have with Tinubu...of course, he's corrupt like any other aspirant (although corruption get levels grin), but hands down, none of the current aspirants can withstand him. But with what Buhari has put us through in the last 7 years, coupled with what Americans are witnessing with Biden, and where we are as a country, we can't afford to settle for another ancestor, the risks outweigh the benefits

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Skillsnigeria: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by saint4larin(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by DMerciful(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bala Mohd is doing anti-party activity with this yeye talk undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by wdacharley(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Those people pushing this old man to contest are jokers, we always make same mistake and expect different result..God will not allow it and not after suffering from buharis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by debossng: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jagaban

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Is04970: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Says who is he? He's nobody as far as Nigeria politics is concerned. He's only a demi god in the confinement of Lagos state, outside Lagos Tinubu is nothing .
Omo Ibo. Your entirely live is hinged on a revolving venom against anything that has semblance of loyalty, peace, brilliance and serenity. Your hatred for Tinubu amounts to NOTHING and by the grace of the Almighty God Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Egalitarian1: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
He's already preparing his crossover movement should APC finally settle for Tinubu and he wins at the poll while his PDP loses. If you know, you know.

But las las, 2023 go shock all of una.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Aufbauh(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
“In PDP, we recognise contribution
If that is the case then give your ticket to Wike asap!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Diligent1(f): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Yes
I believe that if Tinubu becomes the president of this country, the Nigerian economy will change positively. He is an International Chattered Accountant and a Business Guru.
He will create jobs for the youths, he created LASTMA, LAWMA, LAMATA etc in Lagos State.

He is not discriminating, I remembered when I was searching for job, in Local government officies I see igbos working in Lagos State Local Government. You can not see that in the East, You can also check among the workers in BRT LAMATA, you will see igbos employed.
So far you can do the job, I can go on and on.
He doesn't know me but I believe in him, he has the capacity and International influence that can better our country.
Let's vote wisely.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by Winters23: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Rogue pdp chieftain sighted

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by SeeItSayIt: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
You obviously don't know what you're saying. Has PDP ever given drug baron & ancestor like Tinubu ticket before?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket by 4tomandchi: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Most Popular Choice Among Nigerians — Kwakol Poll / Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member / Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.