Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? (2004 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by bernice2020(f): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
The closeness between a father and a daughter is often perceived as natural. However, there should be certain limits to the closeness particularly when the daughter has reached adolescence. Often, we hear of incest, it begins from somewhere. Why will you tell me that seeing your daughter’s unclothedness will not arouse you? It is a lie? You are human; it is only your Church mind or call it moral that tells you it is amoral to follow your arousal to a logical end!
Similarly, being very close as to sharing bed and cuddles/ hugs are easy temptations to lead you to do the unimaginable. A woman once complained to me that since her daughter started sleeping on their matrimonial bed during the time of her illness, there has been a gap in the intimacy between her and her husband. She said had to send her daughter back to her room when she sensed danger.
Every human should be able to assess his/her level of weakness. If you know that you are weak when it comes to the opposite sex, you should take all measures to prevent you from falling along your line of weakness. Never say it can’t happen with my daughter! it may happen. Being over protective or possessive of your daughter may do you or her no good in the long run. You daughter sees you as the typical man, she grows to believe in you and become so close that she repeals other men maybe due to all you have told her or your excessive possessiveness. Allow her to mingle with young men of her age though you are there to guide and watch her. Give her the privacy due to her. Stop bashing into her room anyhow and at odd hours, she could be changing or sleeping naked. Bring her close to her mother; remember mothers do have a role to play in her upbringing.

Read more on: www.seyitola.com

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by SEGLIZ: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Age would and should determine.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by babyfaceafrica: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
nansense question

5 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Khonifer: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is just extremely disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Chubhie: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2018
That your own flesh and blood gives you boner points to a bigger problem. An imbalanced sacral chakra would eventually land you into regrets and dungeon if care ain't taken.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by sanpipita(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2018
Chubhie:
That your own flesh and blood gives you boner points to a bigger problem. An imbalanced sacral chakra would eventually land you into regrets and dungeon if care ain't taken.

Think the post is about how excessive closeness can lead to incest, I doubt any man will wake up and start having boner for his daughter, some things can cause it which should be avoided.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Chubhie: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2018
sanpipita:

Think the post is about how excessive closeness can lead to incest, I doubt any man will wake up and start having boner for his daughter, some things can cause it which should be avoided.
Your excessive closeness of watching your daughter practically grow in your arms. From her messing you up with baby shits and vomiting on you with all the patience and love you put in to clean her up and nursing her to full health when sick should kill off any boner.

These are nature's way of making sure the feminine and masculine bond of father and daughter stays neurally positive. The father could be over protective but not take advantage.

Problems of this nature arises when fathers miss out from getting involved in the natural processes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Perverts everywhere. I can can still lie on the same bed with my dad if I want to, no biggie. It is only a mentally derailed, demonically possessed person that will feel sexual attraction to the child of his loins

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
You have a very ridiculous and fuçked up mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by sanpipita(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chubhie:

Your excessive closeness of watching your daughter practically grow in your arms. From her messing you up with baby shits and vomiting on you with all the patience and love you put in to clean her up and nursing her to full health when sick should kill off any boner.

These are nature's way of making sure the feminine and masculine bond of father and daughter stays neurally positive. The father could be over protective but not take advantage.

Problems of this nature arises when fathers miss out from getting involved in the natural processes.

All those might not get killed off when a mature daughter starts staying on her dad's laps albeit carelessly in skimpy clothes, human mind can always react to physical touches which can wire different thoughts to the brain, the post talks about knowing your weakness, a man without much control will get boners, even the daughter might be overwhelmed too, there's a reason most end up having consensual sex without any feel of guilt.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Ishilove: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
sanpipita:

All those might not get killed off when a mature daughter starts staying on her dad's laps albeit carelessly in skimpy clothes, human mind can always react to physical touches which can wire different thoughts to the brain, the post talks about knowing your weakness, a man without much control will get boners, even the daughter might be overwhelmed too, there's a reason most end up having consensual sex without any feel of guilt.
Jesus Christ!

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Whatever happens between father and daughter had to happen; whatever doesn't happen between father and daughter didn't have to happen.
However, don't underestimate people because some are even moved by merely looking at pictures.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by luminouz(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Perverts everywhere. I can can still lie on the same bed with my dad if I want to, no biggie. It is only a mentally derailed, demonically possessed person that will feel sexual attraction to the child of his loins
shocked shocked
At ur age
U need me ASAP!!! wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by luminouz(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
I love kids but I also know these kids grow up into adults...

If I ever have a daughter.I will be her best friend ever..till she marries... N why dafuq will I look at her big ass n boobs and feel erection?? Am I Mad?? My own daughter!!!

Wakanda fvcked up thinking is that??

SHE IS MY DAUGHTER MUDAFUCKERS!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Ishilove: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
luminouz:

shocked shocked
At ur age
U need me ASAP!!! wink
No matter what age, I will always be my father's daughter.
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by luminouz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ishilove:

No matter what age, I will always be my father's daughter.
Hmmmm....true talk!!!
Why u come dey do like good girl these days tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Ishilove: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
luminouz:

Hmmmm....true talk!!!
Why u come dey do like good girl these days tongue
How do you mean?
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by luminouz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ishilove:

How do you mean?
Ermmm...I aint talking!!!
wink
Bye
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Chubhie: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
sanpipita:

We can not pretend these things happen. It could be consensual but the feelings of sweet taboos would eventually give way for guilt. The skeletons in the cupboard would get bored and would wish to come out and get some sunshine. Imagine the shame and guilt father and daughter would be subjected to when those skelewu dancing skeletons are out?
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by sanpipita(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chubhie:

We can not pretend these things happen. It could be consensual but the feelings of sweet taboos would eventually give way for guilt. The skeletons in the cupboard would get bored and would wish to come out and get some sunshine. Imagine the shame and guilt father and daughter would be subjected to when those skelewu dancing skeletons are out?

Their shame might last for a while and they get on with their lives and even continue with their amorous relationship, good thing is we shouldn't pretend it doesn't happen and there are reasons to why it happens

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Chubhie: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
sanpipita:

Their shame might last for a while and they get on with their lives and even continue with their amorous relationship, good thing is we shouldn't pretend it doesn't happen and there are reasons to why it happens
No reason is tenable for such abomination. The law frowns at it,our ancestors condemns it and nature abhors it.
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by thorpido(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
It takes a sick man to ever have those kind of thoughts.
It happens though but it is more common with fathers who have been separated from their daughters for a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by sanpipita(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chubhie:

No reason is tenable for such abomination. The law frowns at it,our ancestors condemns it and nature abhors it.

Is it not in this country some parts allow first cousins marry, laws ain't same everywhere, some allow it, there are people who don't see it as an abomination, only thing nature has against inbreeding is probably child birth defect
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by zyzxx(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oluwa ba Ogun esu wi
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Mizwisdom(f): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
If I notice that he is a psychopath, I will never allow it
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Mizwisdom(f): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
sanpipita:

Is it not in this country some parts allow first cousins marry, laws ain't same everywhere, some allow it, there are people who don't see it as an abomination, only thing nature has against inbreeding is probably child birth defect

For nature to produce defect in such offspring it means it's abnormal even for the lowest animal
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Mizwisdom(f): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
sanpipita:

Stop entertaining such thoughts cause you might fall victim. Refuse to acknowledge such obscenities
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
If my dad was still alive, i don't think there'll ever be a situation that'll require us to lie down on the same bed. I mean, everyone's got their rooms haven't they?

But then... If worse does come to worst, I don't think there'll ever be a big deal in me sleeping in my father's bed. I mean, he's my dad for God's sake.

When did the world become this twisted?
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by sanpipita(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Stop entertaining such thoughts cause you might fall victim. Refuse to acknowledge such obscenities

People who end up committing incest didn't entertain such thoughts previously moreso today's world is quite liberal, better we avoid certain situations than act oblivious then wonder why things are happening, its like keeping a yams with a goat then get surprised when a goat eats it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by sanpipita(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mizwisdom:

For nature to produce defect in such offspring it means it's abnormal even for the lowest animal

There are defects from various child births aside incest, doesn't it mean its abnormal against nature? I mean some people are born blind etc, abnormal as you call it is still part of nature, not everything about nature comes 'normal'

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Mizwisdom(f): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
sanpipita:

There are defects from various child births aside incest, doesn't it mean its abnormal against nature? I mean some people are born blind etc, abnormal as you call it is still part of nature, not everything about nature comes 'normal'

I see you commiting such crime soon, happy imprisonment.
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter Sleep On Same Bed With Your Husband? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Mizwisdom:

I see you commiting such crime soon, happy imprisonment.

Flawed mentality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children Shoes and Clothing Store / Reply To; I cooked in my married brother house and his wife felt bad about it / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.