|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,991,492 members, 7,285,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 February 2023 at 11:34 AM
|Business Development Manager Vacancy by TheSage1: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2018|
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Business Development Manager
Ours is a health information management company with a passion to revolutionise access to health information in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele and increase our revenue. You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to drive the business to the next level.
The post-holder will be pivotal in implementing sales and marketing initiatives, coordinating business and management operations, managing customers’ accounts and liaising with third parties.
Lagos, Nigeria with additional requirement for remote working
Negotiable depending on experience
1. Develop and strengthen business structures in order to achieve greater stability and strategic coordination of business activities.
2. Recommend, implement and coordinate the implementation of initiatives to drive growth in clientele and revenue.
A. Market Research
1. Conduct research to identify new markets, sales leads and customer needs
2. Identify potential clients, customers and the decision makers within the client organization and turn this into increased business.
3. Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
4. Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
B. Marketing & Customer engagement
1. Promote the company’s products and services through pitches, exhibitions and digital marketing
2. Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings
3. Support customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
4. Promote the company’s products and services through pitches, exhibitions and digital marketing.
5. Coordinate training activities - of HCAs, marketers, the public etc.
6. Act as an administrator for all MMB sites and social media platforms - setting up accounts, resetting password, flagging up issues and responding to issues raised.
C. Business performance monitoring
1. Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of the company’s products while also forecasting and tracking key account metrics.
2. Analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics on all MMB sites and social media platforms as well as maintaining accurate records and capturing data where required.
3. Produce periodic management reports covering financial, MMB and social media performance metrics.
4. Undertake risk analysis and management
5. Ensure adequate supply and maintenance of resources required for optimal running of the office - stationery, data, fuel,
1. Create, review, edit and improve documents including articles written by MMB’s writers to ensure brand consistency.
2. Work closely with the field marketers, digital marketers and trainers
3. Perform other duties that may be assigned by the CEO.
1. Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
2. Proven online and offline sales track record
3. Proven experience with customer engagement
4. Understanding of website analytics, content management and digital marketing
5. Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, and PowerPoint), CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot) and collaborative software (e.g. Dropbox, Slack, Basecamp, Google Drive)
6. Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
7. Market knowledge particularly of health and ICT sectors
8. Self confidence and excellent negotiation skills
9. Time management and planning skills
10. BSc/BA in any degree with MBA being an added advantage. However, possessing the required attitude, experience and skill set is considered more important than academic qualifications.
To apply, do not send in your CV but complete the application form in this location:
Only the most qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
NB: get acquainted with our services @
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47