Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) (79111 Views)

Oluwaseun Ajila: Ebenezer Adejumola Released From Prison Custody / Mother: "Seun Ajila Was A Virgin On Her Period, Raped & Stabbed To Death" / Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She'd be missed by her family but not as a model because she's not so fine.
But what if she raped and stabbed herself just to implicate somebody?
Kai. this dude mehn

2 Likes

Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by Holysuck(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2018
I know d gal her name is seun, rip we wil later meet 120 yrs to dis tym bye
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by marttol: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2018
brixton:

You and everyone that like your insensitive comment are mad and will never amount to anything meaningful in life.
have you amounted to anything??... slowpoke
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by echodrum(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

what kind of idiot are you?
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by TissuePaper: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2018
FTjnr:
again, 99% of posters on this thread are more worried about nwaamaikpe's comment instead of the actual sad news.

grin grin grin
hahahaha I can't stop laughing over here o... Over 5 pages and we are still on NwaAmaipke matter grin..i like that guy
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by TissuePaper: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2018
FTjnr:

he'd post a provocative statement then sit back and watch people wail over it.

i'm sure the pages wouldn't get this far if he didn't drop that post.

angry
i'm telling you..lol i wonder how many mentions that guy receives in a day... It'll probably be in the thousands.. Lol
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

can people be this stupid, you stupidity is even more than dino malaye
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by Irepib(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

u need new opolo ur former opolo don't burst omoale
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by nyovest300(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
preshbb107:
try get sense na
the man has a piont the hand work of AFONJA men

1 Like

Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by topiscooy: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

did you even listen to yourself " what if she raped and stabbed herself"
must u comment
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by Dami12345: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
grandstar:

The perpetrator didn't want to exposed. That's my take. Most ladies are raped by people they know and not some random stranger.

Rape...consent to have sex, who a lady sleeps with, I just wonder if this is so big a deal.
I've seen guys who have been sexually molested and they nobody makes a deal about it, including the guy.
Its so unfair, many of this guys have ocd, some become gay, some shut of society, some become rapist because in some bleeped up way, that began to like what was done to them.
I would like to write a piece about this sometime, but most people only care about a girl, no one gives a fvvck bout the guy at all.

Sincerely I hate the comments here about Nwaamaikpe
The herd just keep insulting him, thinking about the issue, it could be a lady who killed her and staged the rape. ( just saying its possible)
However whoever did this is bleeped, whether or not he left the murder weapon there.
My advice is he run, like now...
A lot of things could have happened for her to be killed, not saying she deserved it, but to me, the jury is out until I hear the story,

Some dumb people always say, nobody deserves death, it funny because most of them are here screaming death to the rapist.

For fuvck sake it could be a crime of passion.
Has anyone forgotten the lady who stab her husband to death and got just 7 years imprisonment?

1 Like

Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by delzbaba(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you will reap what you sow, it's not funny anymore.

Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by segmond(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=Kennykenty post=71824614][/quote]

To ban you they hungry me.
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you watch too much of hollywood

1 Like

Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by skillz111(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
Well rape is murder the moment you rape some one you have turned them to damaged goods already for life all rapist should be killed or in a milder form given life sentence.

1 Like

Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by BaeBrandy: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sense fall on u
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by JujuBlaqHosan(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

o Lord
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by SKYloafFISH(f): 2:17am On Jan 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
funny but seems I like the plot twist
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by donstan18: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Culin:

Your village people have used your brain for Esi EWU
Lol. Good writers should be careful when writing, irrespective of the Language they are using.
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by Culin(f): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:

Lol. Good writers should be careful when writing, irrespective of the Language they are using.

Lol that post is an old one cheesy
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by donstan18: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2019
Culin:

Lol that post is an old one cheesy
Lol. Sure, it is, but can still be corrected.

Oya go and correct it let peace reign. smiley
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by Culin(f): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:

Lol. Sure, it is, but can still be corrected.

Oya go and correct it let peace reign. smiley

I don't want to but ok. Corrected angry
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by donstan18: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Culin:

I don't want to but ok. Corrected angry
Lol. This babe go stubborn. cheesy

You didn't correct it, but changed it entirely.

Just change "Esi" to "Isi". That's all I'm asking FOR NOW.
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by Culin(f): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:

Lol. This babe go stubborn. cheesy

You didn't correct it, but changed it entirely.

Just change "Esi" to "Isi". That's all I'm asking FOR NOW.

Ok
Re: Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) by kingsolomon2020(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2021
The news just broke now that the mother of this beautiful younger lady Seun Ajila was also killed recently. This so sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.