Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR (59968 Views)

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by kolnel: 12:48am On Oct 06, 2018
Nice
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by slivertongue: 12:59am On Oct 06, 2018
SR is woking for her pay masters in APC
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by Pricewizzy: 1:34am On Oct 06, 2018
saraki is never d solution to naija crises
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 06, 2018
sahara reporters have proven once again, that the media is designed to misinform the public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by egbabiekperemo1: 1:38am On Oct 06, 2018
luckysmills:
Ma saraki oo, ma atiku, ma buhari, ma sowere, can't vote any. Why can't Nigerians just follow people with vision? Moghalu Kingsley is my incoming President biko.

wasted vote. better you just tear ya pvc
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by mrvictor: 1:59am On Oct 06, 2018
SAHALIE Reporters
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by Ventura1: 3:59am On Oct 06, 2018
Sowore till many m*m* Nigerians supporting Saraki get sense, Jerry Rawlings did not lie afterall.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by Ventura1: 4:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Rather than ask Saraki to share ideas on how he intends to Grow Nigeria, and why he did not apply same to grow Kwara when he was governor for 8 years to the extent that people still continue to queue for rice at his residence every sallah?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by Agugbadin: 4:10am On Oct 06, 2018
jchioma:
Sowore is constituting himself into a nuisance in the political space.

He could not have gotten far in his joke of a presidential bid. Playing the double agent.
Nice one, Sowore has been making his money from falsehood and running people down just like Linda Ikeji, so don't be surprise
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by legibow: 4:24am On Oct 06, 2018
kaluxy007:

But he won't kill us the way Buhari has been doing
hope u are not working any where near government... because when dis idiot mistakenly enter which will never happen, u will saw offa...... Saraki is a useless man
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by Deltatoto: 4:51am On Oct 06, 2018
Babygiwa:
sad

Sahara Reporters, an Online news Agency, has been caught in yet another lie. The US based news agency had reported that there were no sightings of Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki’s campaign posters at the venue of the People's Democratic Party's convention (PDP) holding on Saturday 6th October, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Twitter users immediately called them out on their lie by posting pictures of several Saraki campaign posters. They went ahead to include mobile-led trucks that had been sighted around the city of Port Harcourt blaring Saraki’s campaign songs.

This occurrence has left the public wondering why a supposedly credible news source would become so subjective to the extent of giving out false reports.

Recall that Dr. Bukola Saraki in no distant past, won a libel case against the publisher of the popular online news medium.

Find the reactions of twitter users to this false claim below
sowore is a drowning man
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by funnyteeth(m): 5:15am On Oct 06, 2018
sage101:

IF YOU MUST BE A ZOMBIE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ATLEAST BEING PAID FOR IT

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY STUPID AND ABSURD TO BE THAT FOOLISH FOR FREE

NOTE;
Please if You wanna INBOX me, I'd rather you quote me on an INACTIVE THREAD and state your REASONS for the INBOX...

I dont answer PMs from NAIRALAND and I dont want NL's Notifications flooding me Mails......

I have IMPORTANT Mails I wouldnt wanna MISS

Thanks

Are you Buhari's daughter?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by igwefivestar(m): 5:19am On Oct 06, 2018
weyreypey:
Mynd44 why is Sowore emeshed in falsehood peddling like this?
is that not the bingo who want to rule this nation too.
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by Mrsimpleworld: 6:03am On Oct 06, 2018
Check out the link of the news before conclude
"At the entrance of the gate, there were about six big banners of Atiku Abubakar. Posters of Aminu Tambuwal also flooded the venue, and were located a few metres away from the stadium. Part of the fence which formed a perimeter around the venue was also covered with posters of Tambuwal."
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by antyokya: 6:04am On Oct 06, 2018
GetFinanceNow:
Its not by shouting pdp or apc
do you have your pvc??

fot help in growing your existing business with financing check my profile
pvc alone doesn't count again under the present inec, add at least a gun to it.
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by Franklyspeakin: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2018
We all know Sahara has lost its relevance since premium times started dropping back to back hits.
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by seborrhic: 6:12am On Oct 06, 2018
U people should not blame SR.
Those that were financing it and giving it inside info to oust the last government are now in power,and have stopped sending money.
Now what SR does is either print beer parlor talk as news or engages in outright falsehood,where previously it used to be 50% falsehood,50% truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by kmaster007: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2018
battles of the Titans PPP
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by afamaustin(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2018
PH is hot nw
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by EvilMetahuman: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2018
kaluxy007:

But he won't kill us the way Buhari has been doing
the way his thugs killed Offa people abi?
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by Splasshhh(f): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2018
Please check this out
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by TWOWAYMIRROR: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2018
Sahara said "venue of the convention". I didn't see any poster from the venue from the ones posted above

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by mrkia(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2018
What if sahara news was that which prompt quick pastingggggggg.... My thoughts though...
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by Bolo12: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Babygiwa:
sad

Sahara Reporters, an Online news Agency, has been caught in yet another lie. The US based news agency had reported that there were no sightings of Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki’s campaign posters at the venue of the People's Democratic Party's convention (PDP) holding on Saturday 6th October, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Twitter users immediately called them out on their lie by posting pictures of several Saraki campaign posters. They went ahead to include mobile-led trucks that had been sighted around the city of Port Harcourt blaring Saraki’s campaign songs.

This occurrence has left the public wondering why a supposedly credible news source would become so subjective to the extent of giving out false reports.

Recall that Dr. Bukola Saraki in no distant past, won a libel case against the publisher of the popular online news medium.

Find the reactions of twitter users to this false claim below
They jsut like to be spreading fale news anyhow
Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by agabusta: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2018
TWOWAYMIRROR:
Sahara said "venue of the convention". I didn't see any poster from the venue from the ones posted above

Comprehension and herd mentality is a major problem in Nigeria.

Sahara reporters clearly mentioned "At the venue of the convention", and even gave vivid descriptions of the ones they saw, whereas, the herd members above kowtowed to the pictures of posters displayed at other places in the city.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by zofofo09: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2018
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR by soviete(m): 7:30am On Oct 06, 2018
sage101:

IF YOU MUST BE A ZOMBIE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ATLEAST BEING PAID FOR IT

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY STUPID AND ABSURD TO BE THAT FOOLISH FOR FREE

NOTE;
Please if You wanna INBOX me, I'd rather you quote me on an INACTIVE THREAD and state your REASONS for the INBOX...

I dont answer PMs from NAIRALAND and I dont want NL's Notifications flooding me Mails......

I have IMPORTANT Mails I wouldnt wanna MISS

Thanks
sister, park well.... angry angry angry we sef no want u wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin & Bukola Saraki Celebrate Ola & Ayo, Twin Daughters' 21st Birthday (Pix) / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.