Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,535 members, 7,865,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark (26936 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Jabioro: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2018
Atiku is/was a serial defector,Saraki is defector/traitor,cunning,political criminal with many atrocities still hanging around him.Tambuwal was a green snake under a green grass..,
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by gare(f): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
Mark: those who absconded should not return to inherit our party

Posted By: Uja Emmanuel On: October 6, 2018 In: News, News Update
0Comments image_print
FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedInWhatsApp
Presidential aspirant, Senator David Mark, yesterday urged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) delegates to the National Convention of the party in Port Harcourt, Rivers State to vote for him as the candidate that would usher in peace, unity and prosperity in the nation.

Welcoming delegates to the convention, Senator Mark Senator Mark Senator Mark urged party faithful to be guided by good reasons in their choice of the presidential candidate of the party, saying that “those who were fair weather friends yesterday would not be different tomorrow.”

“We know those who are good party men and women. We know those who absconded when we had challenges. We have rebuilt and rebranded the party. They are welcome back. But it will be unjustified for them to inherit the product of our struggle,” he added.

“I’m well equipped and prepared for this assignment. My blueprint is designed to address grey areas and imbalances in our national life.”

In a press statement signed by his media aide Paul Mumeh and made available to The Nation, refuted the insinuations in some quarters that he had stepped down for another aspirant, saying “my credentials and wealth of experience puts me in a very good stead to win. I know other aspirants would step down and vote for me. I’m the aspirant to beat.

“Our programme will give every citizen a sense of belonging. No one should be oppressed or marginalised in our country.”

Gainful employment through industrialization and agriculture, functional Education, improved health care system among others, he said, would be given priority if he was elected.

Senator Mark added that he has traversed the length and breadth of Nigeria and have come to the inevitable conclusion that “all we need is good governance anchored on equity and justice for all.”

He stated that peace and unity would be an offspring of justice and equity

http://thenationonlineng.net/mark-those-who-absconded-should-not-return-to-inherit-our-party/

Mark please just keep quiet , those that left the party are still better than you, what contribution did you make when the left, you went into sleep mode now you are talking please look for something to say
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by maxwell530(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2018
Cajal:
I know you joined the race to clip saraki wing
Give to saraki and I will congratulate PMB
Saraki cannot even win any state in the north
He is never from the north
you people always think the election is decided in North? did Jonathan win North in 2011? Did he not become president? Buhari that always win north since 2003,why E dey lose nw?
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Abdulhfeez: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2018
slivertongue:
Well said.
monkey dey work,baboon dey chop poitics aint feasible anymore. wia u wok na dia u go chop. apologies 2Ambode

Well said...... ���
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Abdulhfeez: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2018
You have my full support for the very first time ..This is a bitter truth and in order corner a shade at other aspirants.All those changing party sole ambition is for personal benefits especially Saraki and not what they want to offer. Dou I see you not being the flag bearer but respect ur decision been PDP member 4 long even in bad times....... ��������
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Witlee(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2018
I hate the PDP but if dankwambo wins the primaries i will surely vote for him
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Bhol28: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2018
So sad,they are the leading contenders.What a party
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2018
Shurruuuup!!!

sarrki:
God And Humanity Rejects Your Party

It shall never be well with Pdp

Igbos miscreants are the youth wing of pdp

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Tundeobama(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2018
maestroferdi:
The only people who take the Oshodi Underbridge lazy gossip The Nation calls journalism serious are sub-par APC supporters.

The Nations is a sad commentary on where we have regressed as a serious society...

but you take primium time and daily sun seriously?your brain is licking
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by smirn(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Kingosytex:
mark is indirectly throwing shades at atiku, kwankwaso, tambulwa and saraki. campaigning on such grounds is not really good, it might breed enmity within the party. while not dish out ur manifesto to the delegates telling them why they should vote 4 u and how you intend turning things around
The truth is bitter. Those you tightly mentioned are only in PDP to reap what they did not sow. The sole over ambition to become a presidential candidate if not none of them will win the 2019 election.
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by sarrki(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2018
engineerboat:

sarrki lẹnu ẹ naaaa

lọrọ kan nibo lo lọ latijọ yi

Am an elder statesman and a nationalist

Am watching and observing everything from the side bench bro

Alafia ni mowa

Above all am a nationalist
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Charly68: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
When you know you won't forgive them completely why absolving them in the first instance ?
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Ekaka1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
Mark: those who absconded should not return to inherit our party

Posted By: Uja Emmanuel On: October 6, 2018 In: News, News Update
0Comments image_print
FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedInWhatsApp
Presidential aspirant, Senator David Mark, yesterday urged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) delegates to the National Convention of the party in Port Harcourt, Rivers State to vote for him as the candidate that would usher in peace, unity and prosperity in the nation.

Welcoming delegates to the convention, Senator Mark Senator Mark Senator Mark urged party faithful to be guided by good reasons in their choice of the presidential candidate of the party, saying that “those who were fair weather friends yesterday would not be different tomorrow.”

“We know those who are good party men and women. We know those who absconded when we had challenges. We have rebuilt and rebranded the party. They are welcome back. But it will be unjustified for them to inherit the product of our struggle,” he added.

“I’m well equipped and prepared for this assignment. My blueprint is designed to address grey areas and imbalances in our national life.”

In a press statement signed by his media aide Paul Mumeh and made available to The Nation, refuted the insinuations in some quarters that he had stepped down for another aspirant, saying “my credentials and wealth of experience puts me in a very good stead to win. I know other aspirants would step down and vote for me. I’m the aspirant to beat.

“Our programme will give every citizen a sense of belonging. No one should be oppressed or marginalised in our country.”

Gainful employment through industrialization and agriculture, functional Education, improved health care system among others, he said, would be given priority if he was elected.

Senator Mark added that he has traversed the length and breadth of Nigeria and have come to the inevitable conclusion that “all we need is good governance anchored on equity and justice for all.”

He stated that peace and unity would be an offspring of justice and equity

http://thenationonlineng.net/mark-those-who-absconded-should-not-return-to-inherit-our-party/

David you're wrong here. In the past your party constitution said they had to wait 2 years to take up key positions but after 2015, you guys removed that clause because you were strategizing to build critical mass and attract your people back. Now they're are back and you're still stuck in some achaic and non existing rule....
Wetin I know sef, wey even you wan become president of "telephone is not for the poor"
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by GreyLaw(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
concacid:
16 years as the number 3 man, what did you do? Nothing!!!, not even in your constituency. Abeg go and nyash down joor.

I understand your point, but for the sake of history, and those who liked your comment, I'm quoting you:

PDD ruled at the center for 16yrs and within that period we had several senate presidents (no. 3 men). David Mark NEVER held that post for 16yrs.
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by tonex360: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) / Fbi Reveals 16 Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their worth In Usa. / Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Women In Kwara - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.