Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,668 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark (26921 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Edu3Again: 5:54am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
God And Humanity Rejects Your Party

It shall never be well with Pdp

Igbos miscreants are the youth wing of pdp

APC & Buhari have turned Benue to target practice & na IPOB dey ur mind?

U dey fear IPOB I can see.
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Ategberoson(m): 5:54am On Oct 06, 2018
if at this time internal debate and argument is what PDP can only subject themselves to then one can only wish them well

sane Nigerians expected this PDP primary to happened long while, lobby with those who join ANN and other parties to stand a chance. how did a minority AC and minority CPC merged together with some parties to record a victory in 2015? all their decision are all oneness but average members of PDP are not politically matured

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by orisa37: 5:55am On Oct 06, 2018
Good talk. Have considered the Marketabilities of the various Products of PDP?
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by engineerboat(m): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

sarrki lẹnu ẹ naaaa

lọrọ kan nibo lo lọ latijọ yi
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Franklyspeakin: 6:01am On Oct 06, 2018
So it is also fair to say that Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen is the youth wing of APC right??

sarrki:

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Realname: 6:18am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

This is why I see nairalanders describe you as a Talkative.
What you tyoed made no sense

PDP are way better than APc

Nonsense talkative
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by selectedhero(m): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU ARE NOW GOD'S SPOKESMAN AND THE VOICE OF HUMANITY.
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by sukar886: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2018
David mark no get sense, what did he do for benue people, absolutely nothing, he can't even win in benue then talk about about other states ..only saraki can win buhari, cos he knows the game
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Navalsadiq(m): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2018
Peoples devilish party pick artiku oh because that's the only candidate that can match PMB but unfortunately cannot defeat him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Cajal(m): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2018
I know you joined the race to clip saraki wing
Give to saraki and I will congratulate PMB
Saraki cannot even win any state in the north
He is never from the north

1 Like

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by GavelSlam: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2018
Story.

Mark would be settled some billions and he would step down today.
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by kristisking(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

It is because of the mentality of people like you that Nigeria will continue to remain what it is or even continue to go backward. People are always sentimental when issues of national interest are being discussed. Until we put sentiments aside and rise up with one voice to put our politicians on their toes irrespective of political affiliation, only then our country will grow economically

1 Like

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by ridbell01(m): 6:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Kingosytex:

thesame ur revered illiterate Fulani herdsmen are the youth wing of APC.
i can't tell u that it shall never be well with APC, go and ask the people of plateau, they will tell u more. they are really enjoying the dividends of democracy from the evil youth wing of ur darling APC
what happened to people of plateau cuz if you know plateau very well I will tell you that is far peace in the past 3years
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by PeterObi2019(m): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

Beware of high BP zombie
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by duptie(m): 6:44am On Oct 06, 2018
2month infinix hot 6 1gg ram with accessories for sel at 28k. watsap m on 0803807722

Welcoming delegates to the convention, Senator Mark Senator Mark Senator Mark urged party faithful to be guided by good reasons in their choice of the presidential candidate of the party, sayi

“We know those who are good party men and women. We know those who absconded when we had challenges. We have rebuilt and rebranded the party. They are welcome back. But it will be unjustified for them to inherit the product of our struggle,” he added.

“I’m well equipped and prepared for this assignment. My blueprint is designed to address grey areas and imbalances in our national life.”

In a press statement signed by his media aide Paul Mumeh and made available to The Nation, refuted the insinuations in some quarters that he had stepped down for another aspirant, saying “my credentials and wealth of experience puts me in a very good stead to win. I know other aspirants would step down and vote for me. I’m the aspirant to beat.

“Our programme will give every citizen a sense of belonging. No one should be oppressed or marginalised in our country.”

Gainful employment through industrialization and agriculture, functional Education, improved health care system among others, he said, would be given priority if he was elected.

Senator Mark added that he has traversed the length and breadth of Nigeria and have come to the inevitable conclusion that “all we need is good governance anchored on equity and justice for all.”

He stated that peace and unity would be an offspring of justice and equity

http://thenationonlineng.net/mark-those-who-absconded-should-not-return-to-inherit-our-party/

[/quote]
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Splasshhh(f): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2018
Check this out
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by semyman: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2018
These Criminals Are Not Worth The Honour And Respect Accorded Them.

The People Must Go For A Vote of No Confidence, And Weed Them Out NOW!

Without doubt, our brand of political practise, is shaming democracy, as intended by the rest of the sane world!

When supposed lawmakers, out of idleness and desperation, opted for an impunity of breaking the laws of the land, and a disturb of public peace, they must cease to earn our respect.

If lawmakers cannot see the place of the court, in dispute resolution, and seeking redress, then we should officially announce the shutting down of the National Assembly, and save a waste of our meagre resources.

That Senators Bukola Saraki, Ben Murray Bruce and Dino Melaye, were sighted anchoring public and violent protests, employing thugs and miscreants, was the height of political leadership irresponsibility.

These quantities must know better!

Of the three ugly faces of democratic practise, a sighting of Ben Murray Bruce, that benefitted from verifiable Western education, was highly disappointing!

It is a further proof, that no matter your level of education, when you sip from the cup of corruption, you end up becoming an educated illiterate!

He made a mess of sojourning in a saner clime, and passing through the four walls of an educational institution, without same passing through him!

As for the other duds, shame and irresponsibility, will be added to their existing names and public rating tags. They do not deserve to be senators, if our nation háve gotten it right!

For as long as these irresponsible, and criminally-minded individuals, find abode in the PDP camps, and gifted relevance, they can never be trusted to lead Nigeria, again!

I am an apostle of having a strong and sensible opposition, to checkmate becoming care-less or complacent, by the ruling party, hence I am worried that, Nigeria might gradually be drifting towards a One Party State!

Thank God for the timely intervention of the APC, a conglomeration of several strange bedfellows, in 2015, the PDP would have made real, their intention of ruling Nigeria till 2060!

The fear is, there might be no Nigeria left then!

On accounts of the poor and selfish performance of the current National Assembly, majority of these bench warmers, must not return to continue the damages.

The people must see to it!

What we are seeing now, are similar to what happened in most of the political dispensations, forced to wind up.

The ones fearing political extinction, will opt for an encouragement of violence, and disturb of the public peace, to attract the intervention of the military!

We can find temporary hope in a fact that our military has found wisdom, of never thinking everything flows, including people-centred power, from the barrels of the gun. The world has changed, outlawing military intervention.

But we must not take anything for granted.

Upon the sighted desperation in these ones, plus a fact of having stashed humongous stolen wealth, nothing must be left to chance.

The dirty politicians, fearing lengthy jail sentences, will try all avenues, to avoid jail.

They know, or have an idea what allowing a second term for President Muhammadu Buhari could bode for them, in 2019, hence will try all tricks in the books!

This nation has tolerated the political recklessness of some, for far too long, especially these dirty politicians. They deserve to be placed, where they belong!

The police must be allowed to carry out their duties, without fear or favour. Those summoned must be made to answer their summons, either peacefully, or be dragged in their panties!

My pity goes to the idiots being used to forment trouble, and a disturb of the public peace. Once arrested, they might just be forgotten in the police cells!

Can I just, like every justice-seeking Nigerians, ask what has become of the Offa Robbery investigations?

The souls of the over 32 slain innocent people in that cruel incident of callous armed robberies, are crying for justice!

We have no lawmakers, but lawbreakers. They are negative role models.

If supposed lawmakers, cannot approach the law courts for seeking redress, but opted for a break of public peace, via violent protests, why are we wasting monies on the legislature? Anjorin's wall

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2018
Coming back
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by mistyebby(f): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2018
Well said sir. The only repentant ascondee I see is Atiku. The rest are sly and shady.
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by mrkia(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2018
Association of past criminals... PDP... Never again...

We are yet to recover from the BOKO they instituted,, and herdsmen they brought forth to put change Agenda in jeopardy..
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Tblesd: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2018
Ategberoson:
if at this time internal debate and argument is what PDP can only subject themselves to then one can only wish them well

sane Nigerians expected this PDP primary to happened long while, lobby with those who join ANN and other parties to stand a chance. how did a minority AC and minority CPC merged together with some parties to record a victory in 2015? all their decision are all oneness but average members of PDP are not politically matured

Not that they ain't politically matured but greediness won't allow them to reason straight. It is in their vain
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by zofofo09: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2018
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by bobchigar(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2018
.........interestingly observing how it goes.

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by phkka1(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2018
Mark your remark does not portray a good politician you ought to be.
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by karimcarim(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2018
Yes I subscribe to that, those who work against the party in 2015 should not be given Chance.
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by ernesterioo(f): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2018
the table you are shaking Mark
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by arabbunkum: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

Stupidity is your second name.
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by positivethought: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
Mark: those who absconded should not return to inherit our party

Posted By: Uja Emmanuel On: October 6, 2018 In: News, News Update
0Comments image_print
FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedInWhatsApp
Presidential aspirant, Senator David Mark, yesterday urged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) delegates to the National Convention of the party in Port Harcourt, Rivers State to vote for him as the candidate that would usher in peace, unity and prosperity in the nation.

Welcoming delegates to the convention, Senator Mark Senator Mark Senator Mark urged party faithful to be guided by good reasons in their choice of the presidential candidate of the party, saying that “those who were fair weather friends yesterday would not be different tomorrow.”

“We know those who are good party men and women. We know those who absconded when we had challenges. We have rebuilt and rebranded the party. They are welcome back. But it will be unjustified for them to inherit the product of our struggle,” he added.

“I’m well equipped and prepared for this assignment. My blueprint is designed to address grey areas and imbalances in our national life.”

In a press statement signed by his media aide Paul Mumeh and made available to The Nation, refuted the insinuations in some quarters that he had stepped down for another aspirant, saying “my credentials and wealth of experience puts me in a very good stead to win. I know other aspirants would step down and vote for me. I’m the aspirant to beat.

“Our programme will give every citizen a sense of belonging. No one should be oppressed or marginalised in our country.”

Gainful employment through industrialization and agriculture, functional Education, improved health care system among others, he said, would be given priority if he was elected.

Senator Mark added that he has traversed the length and breadth of Nigeria and have come to the inevitable conclusion that “all we need is good governance anchored on equity and justice for all.”

He stated that peace and unity would be an offspring of justice and equity

http://thenationonlineng.net/mark-those-who-absconded-should-not-return-to-inherit-our-party/

This is a very wrong language to use now if the PDP really hope to regain power,mark should reflect deeply.
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by MossLuv: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2018
well said. they are the ones who put us into this calamity. this lifeless Buhari govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Nigeria’s ‘Divider-In-Chief’, Presidency Replies Obasanjo / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes / 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.