Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Prayer Enforces Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Enforces Prophecies (414 Views)

Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Enforces Prophecies by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:28am On Oct 06, 2018
Prayer Enforces Prophecies

Every word of prophecy is God's plan unfolded through a human vessel.

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 Peter 1:19-21

So whatever God says to you through the Scriptures or through a human vessel (in prophecy) is His plan for you, and as far as He is concerned, it is settled.

But what many Christians don't understand is that most prophecies don't get fulfilled without the application of certain kingdom forces.

This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;
1 Timothy 1:18

You don't watch prophecies, you war with them, until they come into reality.

In fact, a prophecy may look like falsehood or mockery, if you don't know what it takes to make it happen.

There are oppositions that have set themselves to block your access into your promise land, so you must do something to make that prophecy a reality.

But to war with prophecies you go to God in prayers with the Word (or the prophecy), reminding Him of His commitment to perform what He has spoken.

Then you turn to the enemy and declare what is written concerning you which forbids his activities around you.

It takes warring a good warfare to see prophecies fulfilled. God is faithful and He cannot deny Himself. He is committed to do anything He has said.

In Deuteronomy 2:24, God said to the children of Israel:

Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.

God had given the children of Israel the land, but a devil somewhere is saying, "No, you can't have it."

God's instruction to them was, "Rise up! Don't sit there expecting it to drop into your laps!

Begin to possess what is yours. Contend with the opposition in battle, until you possess your possessions."

This tells you that you don't wait for things to happen, you make them happen.

The Bible says:
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. Matthew 11:12

Most people wait almost lifelong to see God's Word fulfilled in their lives. They keep wondering, "Could that word be true?"

Yes, it is true. You only need to war with it to bring it to pass.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

God has good thoughts and plans of a glorious future for us all, but He shows us how to bring them to pass:

Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:12-13

That means, "When you wait and you don't see the things I told you of, come and ask Me of them in prayers."

It takes intercession and seeking the face of God to see the fulfilment of the great plans and visions He has told you about.

God has set an expected end before you, but you must call upon Him and seek Him with all your heart, if you want to enjoy it.

Any Word of God or prophecy that you have received and believed will surely bring forth when you apply the relevant force of prayer to it.

That Word is a seed (Lk. 8:11); but no matter how precious any seed may be, without rain it will die in the ground.

What do you do to bring down the rain? You ask.

Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field. Zechariah 10:1

When you ask in prayers, the rain will come and the word will bring forth fruit in your life.

Maybe you have been going through some drought as far as fulfilment is concerned. You don't wait for the rain to come, you pray it down!

You have sat down with that word for too long. You can't keep on saying, "It will come to pass one day." Rise up now and do what it takes to make it come to pass.

Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified. Isaiah 43:26

Hallelujah

#Winning Prayers

However to enjoy these benefits you MUST first be born again (saved)...

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

I C M...

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Helpline, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Prayer Enforces Prophecies by ichuka(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2018
Without SACRIFICE!! Most if not all prophecy + prays won't manifest.
In fact sacrifice is the key.
A spirit is only indebted to you if the spirit has collected sacrifice from u.
Psalm50:5
"Gather My godly ones to Me, Those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice."
Any gathering of Gods children that excludes sacrifice is almost a waste of time.
Re: Prayer Enforces Prophecies by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:33am On Oct 07, 2018
ichuka:
Without SACRIFICE!! Most if not all prophecy + prays won't manifest.
In fact sacrifice is the key.
A spirit is only indebted to you if the spirit has collected sacrifice from u.
Psalm50:5
"Gather My godly ones to Me, Those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice."
Any gathering of Gods children that excludes sacrifice is almost a waste of time.

Sacrifice is very important (by sacrifice I'm guessing you mean money?)

But do you know this text?

1 Samuel 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

God is saying here, "look, sacrifice is good, but obedience is far better than whatever sacrifice you can offer to me."

No wonder Jesus said, "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:21

So, obedience to every commandment of Jesus is key if we want to see the manifestation of the Father (God) jn our lives.

In this context, we are talking about obedience to His commandments as regards prayers. If we must see the manifestation of God, we must simply follow the set down principles for us in prayers.

That is why, for the whole of this month I have decided to teach on the subject of prayer, which has gotten so many people into confusion.

By the end of this month, my prayer is that I would have helped so many out of confusion by the help of the Holy Spirit. Amen

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Prayer Enforces Prophecies by ichuka(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:

1 Samuel 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

God is saying here, "look, sacrifice is good, but obedience is far better than whatever sacrifice you can offer to me."

No wonder Jesus said, "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:21

So, obedience to every commandment of Jesus is key if we want to see the manifestation of the Father (God) jn our lives.

In this context, we are talking about obedience to His commandments as regards prayers. If we must see the manifestation of God, we must simply follow the set down principles for us in prayers.

That is why, for the whole of this month I have decided to teach on the subject of prayer, which has gotten so many people into confusion.

By the end of this month, my prayer is that I would have helped so many out of confusion by the help of the Holy Spirit. Amen

Jesus is Lord!

Not necessary money bro.
Without standing on the ground of resurrection and been obedient to the Holy Spirit even our prayers are c
PastorDavidAwuj:

Jesus is Lord!

Not necessary money bro.
Without standing on the of resurrection even our prayers are complete waste of time.
Obedience,prayers are even part of sacrifice as long as we stand on the ground of resurrection .
What denotes the ground of resurrection?
Sacrifice on Calvary.
Our Lord Jesus came He preached,prayed,taught us,did so many miracles and completed it by going to Calvary .

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If During Anointing Your Phone Got Broken / When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It / Unconditional Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.