Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

See Photos From The White Wedding Of Pas. Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Photos From The White Wedding Of Pas. Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter (400 Views)

Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter’s Engagement & Wedding Confirmed! / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From The White Wedding Of Pas. Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by Kingdomxclusive: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2018
See Photos From The White Wedding Of Pas. Chris Oyakhilome's daughter

Yesterday  Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome said “I do ”  to her Ghanian prince, Phillip Frimpong,  it is the white wedding ceremony of the first daughter, of the founding president of Believers’ Loveworld Incorporated, also known as Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyahilome. We had reported that the couple  had their traditional marriage ceremony on the 4th of October.

Remember  that she recently announced her church wedding on her Facebook timeline saying: “Save the date, Oct 6th.” Sharon Oyakhilome and her fiance and best friend Phillip Frimpong celebrated  their church wedding yesterday . The marriage was officiated by Benny Hinn and other top men of God.

And the ceremony was  aired live exclusively on  www.loveworldplus.tv. The breath-taking ceremony of two extremely different cultures coming together to become one flesh.

LMAM artistes including Frank Edward  brought an exciting atmosphere to the occasion, making it unforgettable.

The couple share their first kiss 

CSO's father, Chris Oyakhilome, is the founding president of Believers’ Loveworld Incorporated aka Christ Embassy. His ministry holds meetings in the United Kingdom and the United States, and has “healing school” sessions in South Africa and Canada.

Proud father, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome can be seen leading his elegant first born to the altar.

Philip, was born to Ghanaian parents in the Netherlands but grew up in the UK, and is currently based in the UK. Carissa Sharon, described him as her “very best friend” when she was announcing her engagement him.

Sinach and her husband with the bride's father in the middle 

“YES! I am engaged to my very best friend! The most amazing and my absolute favourite person -@iampf! I am so, so blessed. I would say yes over and over I love you ”, she wrote. Sharon is a famous UK based gospel singer, while Phillip,a top businessman, is the CEO of ONUA.

See her traditional wedding at https://kingdomxclusive.com/2018/10/05/see-photos-from-pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-daughter-traditional-wedding/

See more photos at https://kingdomxclusive.com/2018/10/08/see-photos-from-the-white-wedding-of-pas-chris-oyakhilomes-daughter-carissa/

Get more Christian news at www.kingdomxclusive.com

(1) (Reply)

A Church At The Verge Of Making Guinness Book Of Record / Will God Really Help Me? / Mother Of Two Assaulted And Killed By Three Young Men Matured 14-16 In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.