Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,368 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ (49601 Views)

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief / The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) / Swiss President Alain Berset Spotted Reading On The Floor Outside The UN HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by thunderbabs: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Redoil:
Like for bubu share for alain berset

Screw bubu
Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Caseless:
I'm sure if it was buhari that sat like this, you'd have screamed how he's lifelessly embarrassing Nigerians. In fact, you'd say his legs are failing him because of old age and that's why he sat that low.

I agree with you. Absolutely correct.

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Jman06(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
iammo:

whites are more corrupt than black, only that a typical black is quite lousy with his corruption, to give a simple proof; panama papers check their clients
Whites are not more corrupt than black bro. The evidences are there for all to see. You gauge a corrupt people by the level of underdevelopment therein.

1 Like

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by TemmyT002(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Cool.
Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by omooba969(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
iammo:

a president chooses to seat on the floor in front of UN building with enough media coverage, busying himself with his speech for the day. a PR person clearly sees the mind game in the stunt, however typical Africans read sentimental values to such actions. this is the reason people voted a prisoner, a man who grew up without shoes, and a military general that can't afford party forms

Ok
Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by beresponsible(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Gossiplover:
imagine this....
you neva see that before?

1 Like

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
dabrin:
Swiss President Alain Berset sits on the ground reading his notes on pavement outside the United Nations HQ in New York during the 73rd general assembly.

News via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/swiss-president-sits-ground-reading-notes-outside-united-nations-hq

it an emergency, I need to jack up so he could have something to say on the submit
Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Emmahunk(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
If PMB had done this, no one would have termed it "simplicty", it would have been an aboki disgracing Nigeria.
Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Justinah4real(f): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Emmahunk:
If PMB had done this, no one would have termed it "simplicty", it would have been an aboki disgracing Nigeria.

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by geezynoni: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
If buhari sit down for ground,e go get ass problem.Extra cost for treatment. Except u want him to wreck Nigeria.
Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Ugosample(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jman06:
Stop putting sane leaders in the same class with your lifeless president and African politicians generally. In the developed world, they have functional systems where every politician sees public office as a call to service and not for self aggrandisement and reckless display of opulence.

FYI, that man might even be oblivious of being captured by a camera, so don't make it seem like he's just doing it for the camera.

exactly

1 Like

Re: Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ by Ugosample(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
kizyalex10:
Am previledged to live abroad,but sorry to say,africa is a dark continent.everytin is wrong in africa.especially my country nigeria.am in south korea presently.even d boss am working for own jst a car.and his room is directly beside my room cos i go to my house once in twi weeks cos of diatance.dis man eats with us d same food we eat even d wife lives in d same company house.me dat is a worker owns an apartment where i stay but goes home once in two weeks or more but himself and the wife stays 90 percent of his time in d company house leaving his apartment.the man am talking about pays salary of over 50 million naira equivalent monthly.like every month and have about 30 plus workers.and very nice man.rides bicycle around only uses car for far distance.same with d companies i have worked previously.he pay salary of over 40 million yet he works more than us his staffs and most times sleeps in d company.then apart from work.most of them use train and park their cars.and all these people re millionaires.stinkingly rich.but choose a simple life.i pity for my country.

we all know that there is something seriously wrong with the black man.

no need telling us.

he has a deep seated inferiority complex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election / South African Policeman Flees Snake Screaming And Shouting Like A Girl / Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.