Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,227 members, 7,957,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? (1244 Views)

There’ll Be Four Years Hardship, Tinubu Has No Solution – Primate Ayodele / ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele / Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2018
[b][/b] We are in the season of political machinations once again. Some with good intentions, some for personal interest, some just to feed off the gullibility of the citizenry.

Before you openly support anyone, just ask yourself, was I better off 4 years ago than I am today?

The answers you will get will help you make your choice.
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by Oblitz(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2018
Truidstar:
[b][/b] We are in the season of political machinations once again. Some with good intentions, some for personal interest, some just to feed off the gullibility of the citizenry.

Before you openly support anyone, just ask yourself, was I better off 4 years ago than I am today?

The answers you will get will help you make your choice.

I concur
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by milemimi93(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2018
Nooooooooo..

I am more better now than four years ago..

1 Like

Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by ozo13(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2018
Hehehe.funny question
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by NORSIYK(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2018
The past three and half years have been hell for every Nigerian we were better of last three and half years ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by aolawale025: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Was better off four years ago
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by badmrkt(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:
Nooooooooo..

I am more better now than four years ago..
from your grammar it's obvious you are worst off now than you were years back.

2 Likes

Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by milemimi93(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2018
badmrkt:
from your grammar it's obvious you are worst off now than you were years back.

U ur grammar epp? Bitter hoe
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by milemimi93(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2018
NORSIYK:
The past three and half years have been hell for every Nigerian we were better of last three and half years ago

Hell for "Every" Nigerian or you in particular?
If every Nigerian experience hell, how come same Nigerians are buying cars, building houses everyday...

Speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by vanbonattel: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2018
I had more than 50 Milla four years ago, now I struggle to get daily meal due to the lifeless ones incompetence

1 Like

Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by CanineOfJackal: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2018
This past four years has seen the worst suffering for Nigerians. It's hard for you to see a family that is not under the weather of this government.

A lot of families were now paying modulated rents as tenants, Feeding was now a luxury for those with a lot of dependants.

Buhari really destroyed this country with propaganda and nepotism
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by luvmijeje(f): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2018
There is no different. Jonathan and Buhari are both clannish. Jonathan and Buhari are both fools because they believe the first 2years of their presidency don't matters. Voters makes up their minds in the first 2 years of your reign.

In the area of looting, Jonathan is far better than Buhari. That is the only thing he was good at.

1 Like

Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by CanineOfJackal: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Hell for "Every" Nigerian or you in particular?
If every Nigerian experience hell, how come same Nigerians are buying cars, building houses everyday...

Speak for yourself
What is the percentage of those building houses and buying cars then with now?

You are a Dependant so you won't know what your dad pass through daily to put food on your table.

Ask your parents to share with you what they pass through to cater for you that you want to think like a MAN for 40seconds
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by CanineOfJackal: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2018
luvmijeje:
There is no different. Jonathan and Buhari are both clannish. Jonathan and Buhari are both fools because they believe the first 2years of their presidency don't matters. Voters makes up their minds in the first 2 years of your reign.

In the area of looting, Jonathan is far better than Buhari. That is the only thing he was good at.
Is it not too early to be confused? How does your rants connect with the question
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by luvmijeje(f): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Is it not too early to be confused? How does your rants connect with the question

Read it again. You will find my answer in the first paragraph.
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by CanineOfJackal: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2018
90% of businesses in Nigeria were stressed the past three years, the exchange rate made a mess for business with prices of goods going over the roof and consumers purchasing power at its lowest
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by CanineOfJackal: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2018
luvmijeje:

Read it again. You will find my answer in the first paragraph.
The first paragraph shows the kind if human you are, you are calling your father's mate Fools, you need to do an introspection of yourself to know the reason for your statism for ten years
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by maestroferdi: 8:23am On Oct 06, 2018
Which kind of question is this?

How dare you ask this needless question when records have it that over 8 million people have been rendered jobless by this destructive government?

I suppose those wallowing in forced unemployment are Mongolians and not Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by milemimi93(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
What is the percentage of those building houses and buying cars then with now?

You are a Dependant so you won't know what your dad pass through daily to put food on your table.

Ask your parents to share with you what they pass through to cater for you that you want to think like a MAN for 40seconds

What is the percentage of those who built houses and bought cars four years ago?

PS.. I stopped eating off from my parents at age 18.

I'm totally independent FINANCIALLY, MATERIALLY, EMOTIONALLY, SPIRITUALLY, etc
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by haffaze777(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2018
NORSIYK:

When did only u become we?
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by luvmijeje(f): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
The first paragraph shows the kind if human you are, you are calling your father's mate Fools, you need to do an introspection of yourself to know the reason for your statism for ten years

Wahala deh o. You need to go back to school and learn the different between a public official and a private citizen. My Father was a private citizen. He didn't have access to public funds.

I have the right to call out any elected officials who acted or are acting foolishly because their foolishness affected you. All the money they have been stealing, imagine if they invested it in our educational system, you won't be here questioning my right to call them what they are.
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by badmrkt(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

U ur grammar epp? Bitter hoe
"bitter hoe"? You sniff a niggga's asss?
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by CanineOfJackal: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

What is the percentage of those who built houses and bought cars four years ago?

PS.. I stopped eating off from my parents at age 18.

I'm totally independent FINANCIALLY, MATERIALLY, EMOTIONALLY, SPIRITUALLY, etc
Keyboard Bill Gate, we know your type
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by CanineOfJackal: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2018
luvmijeje:

Wahala deh o. You need to go back to school and learn the different between a public official and a private citizen. My Father was a private citizen. He didn't have access to public funds.

I have the right to call out any elected officials who acted or are acting foolishly because their foolishness affected you. All the money they have been stealing, imagine if they invested it in our educational system, you won't be here questioning my right to call them what they are.
Is it because you received Half Education that made you to do away with your morals and courtesy.

You can criticize them without displaying your type of person
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by milemimi93(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Keyboard Bill Gate, we know your type
Nobody is talking about riches or wealth here.

I know it sounds strange to you for someone to say he stopped eating off parents at age 18.
It's possible ok. Because you can't doesn't mean others can't..
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by milemimi93(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2018
badmrkt:
"bitter hoe"? You sniff a niggga's asss?

Get the fvck outta my mentions hoe
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by CanineOfJackal: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Nobody is talking about riches or wealth here.

I know it sounds strange to you for someone to say he stopped eating off parents at age 18.
It's possible ok. Because you can't doesn't mean others can't..

Get popcorn and watch more of your Africa Magic because your story is being shown today again
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by luvmijeje(f): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Is it because you received Half Education that made you to do away with your morals and courtesy.

_____ is someone who steals. (a) Fool (b) wise

In your answer lies the different between a criticism and an insult.

I'm not doing all this because of you. I'm doing it because of fools like you who are supporters of looters.
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by milemimi93(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2018
[s]
CanineOfJackal:

[/s]

luvmijeje don't mind this 33yrs old man who lives under his parents and be eating "mommy thank you" coming here with free MTN data to wonder how 18yr old person can be financially independent
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by milemimi93(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Get popcorn and watch more of your Africa Magic because your story is being shown today again

If u had planned your life well at teen, you'd be living on yo own by now. But no, u didn't. While yo mates toil, you were busy following dirty girls around..

Go get a life and stop living off your parents..
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by CanineOfJackal: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

If u had planned your life well at teen, you'd be living on yo own by now. But no, u didn't. While yo mates toil, you were busy following dirty girls around..

Go get a life and stop living off your parents..
You are now rolling in the mud, don't you think it's time to make a change in your orientation
Re: Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? by CanineOfJackal: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2018
luvmijeje:

_____ is someone who steals. (a) Fool (b) wise

In your answer lies the different between a criticism and an insult.

I'm not doing all this because of you. I'm doing it because of fools like you who are supporters of looters.
You are bipolar and it's taking a toll on your person, you can engage in conversation without throwing insults or abuses.

Calling Gej and Buhari fools without making any meaningful contribution shows that you are more emotional than pragmatic.

If your tongue is so free like a sleight hand then you need to ask yourself some pertinent qurs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reasons Police Are Hunting For Melaye / Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition / BREAKING: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.