Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

EKITI 2019: MFR Wins Primaries, Gets Certificate Of Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2019: MFR Wins Primaries, Gets Certificate Of Return (435 Views)

Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC / Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) / David Lyon Gets Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EKITI 2019: MFR Wins Primaries, Gets Certificate Of Return by mfrspeaks(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Young Democratic Party of Nigeria conducted its primaries for House of Representatives on the 5th of October, 2018 and Hon. Olabode John Wesley emerged victorious to represent Federal Constituency 1, Ekiti Central as the party’s candidate and flag bearer. It was jubilation as songs of victory rocked the air from party faithfuls who gladly vested the mandate on him. Speaking with the press, he had this to say:

“Words fail me to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude as I clinched my party’s (YDP) ticket & Certificate Of Return as flag bearer of my party, YOUNG DEMOCRATIC PARTY to contes the 2019 elections for the office of a Member House Of Representatives, Ekiti Central Constituency 1 (Ado, Irepodun/Ifelodun).

I’m thankful to all party delegates and members within my constituency for their unwavering support towards achieving this and specially to my party Chairman for believing strongly in my mandate by the people. Be rest assured that that as we proceed to the general elections in 2019, we shall return victorious as this Vision Is Of The Lord and I’m on a Mission For Reformation!

To All well wishers and those who believe strongly in this Mission, I need your support more than ever at this time as we soar to victory together!

Long Live YDP!
God Bless Ekiti State!!
God Bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria!!!”

-MFR

#mandate
#service
#people

Re: EKITI 2019: MFR Wins Primaries, Gets Certificate Of Return by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2018
grin
Re: EKITI 2019: MFR Wins Primaries, Gets Certificate Of Return by chiefolododo(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2018
keep hope alive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Atiku Should Pick As His Running Mate? / PPD Gave Oshiomhole To APC Just Like APC Gave Modu Sheriff To PDP / My Government Deserves Continuity- President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.