Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How PDP Can Win Buhari In 2019 If Atiku Emerges As Their Consensus Flag Bearer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP Can Win Buhari In 2019 If Atiku Emerges As Their Consensus Flag Bearer. (330 Views)

Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How PDP Can Win Buhari In 2019 If Atiku Emerges As Their Consensus Flag Bearer. by Ivegotsolutions(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2018
My 2019 Political permutation for PDP.
How PDP can win Buhari in 2019 if Atiku emerges as their consensus flag bearer.

Obviously, the under-listed PDP 2019 Presidential flag jostlers are one way or the other political heavy weights in their various states.

Atiku Abubakar-Adamawa State
BUKOLA SARAKI- Kwara
AMINU TAMBUWAL-Sokoto State
RABIU MUSA KWANKWASO- Kano
SULE LAMIDO-Jigawa State
IBRAHIM DANKWAMBO- Gombe state
KABIRU TURAKI-Kebbi state
AHMED MAKARFI- Kaduna state
DAVID MARK- Benue State

Buhari was like a political messiah in the North before he was finally elected in 2015. His supremacy has since declined now that it's clear to all that he lack the ability to be in charge as a president.

For me Buhari will do well as the head of EFCC, though I still have doubt for him in that capacity because of his selective pattern in fighting corruption. As it stands, it will take another messiah to defeat Buhari in the whole of northern Nigeria.

Back to my political permutation, I took my time to note down the State of each of the above aspirants and my finding is that Atiku is the only one that can stand strong against Buhari.

Close to Atiku in this fight are Kwankwaso and Saraki but they are still upcoming with regards to Nigerian politics.

Kwankwaso has a very huge fan base in Kano for, that is not enough to stand for a election against.

BUKOLA SARAKI: for me Saraki is a very smart guy we all would love to have as a president in the future, but for the fact that he Saraki is not from the core north, he will be easily defeated by Buhari.

2019 election against Buhari is more of a national mission to recue Nigeria from Lifeless Socio-Polical-economic activities that we have been experiencing since 2015. The earlier PDP as a party realises that, the better for us as a nation.

Atiku Abukar is the most experience among them going by his pedigree.
Abubakar worked in the Nigeria Customs Service for twenty years, rising to become the Deputy Director, as the second highest position in the Service was then known. He retired in April 1989 and took up full-time business and politics. He ran for the office of governor in the Gongola State(now Adamawa and Taraba States) in 1991, and for the Presidency in 1993, placing third after MKO Abiola and Babagana Kingibe in the Social Democratic Party (SDP) primaries.
In 1998 he was elected Governor of Adamawa State. While still Governor-Elect he was selected by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential candidate Olusegun Obasanjo as his running mate.

PDP should learn from their past mistake by trying to be transparent in selecting the best man tomorrow.
To win Buhari in 2019 if Atiku is selected, SARAKI has to deliver Kwara to Atiku, Tambuwal has to deliver Sokoto to Atiku, Kwamkwaso must deliver Kano through his Kwankwasia group, Lamido must deliver Jigawa to Atiku and same is applied to all them. This can only be possible if all of them are ready to accept the winner.

Atiku is 100% vote for Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Imo and Eboyi State. South South is 95% vote for Atiku.

15% vote from west and Atiku is declared The President of Nigeria.

Defeating Buhari in 2019 is a win for good governance.

Smith Obiechina Ibe is with #Atiku

Re: How PDP Can Win Buhari In 2019 If Atiku Emerges As Their Consensus Flag Bearer. by Shelumiel: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2018
Anything is better than Buhari right now

(1) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Put Nigeria First, Goodluck Jonathan Begs Aspirants / Atiku Launches #buharichallenge, Dares Buhari To Answer 14 Questions / A Lifeless Evening With Buhari By Fredrick Nwabufo (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.