Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania (9803 Views)

Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) / Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by Wisesaying: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Following their realization that INEC did not recognize the kangaroo presidential primaries conducted by Emanuel Dania and his cohorts in ANN, the FD team are panicking and devised a means to blackmail INEC and hoodwink the entire world by hurriedly putting together a certificate of return and presented to FD.

This is now in wide circulation since it was released. A quick review of the certificate shows that the signature of the ANN National Secretary, Alhaji Sahid Umar was forged. Following this, the National Secretary has initiated criminal proceedings to bring the perpetrators to book.

Recall that, in his many schemes to make himself the presidential candidate of ANN by all means, FD masterminded the Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) initiative. Our investigation then revealed that, working with some of his colleagues who knew they had no chance in the race, they convinced Kingsley Moghalu to participate in the process giving him guarantees that he will emerge victorious. We also learned that Oby Ezekwesili was hoodwinked to be an umpire to give legitimacy to the process.

The sub plot of the PACT arrangement was that, having emerged as the consensus candidate in a field of 17 aspirants from various parties, ANN will be left with no choice than to accept FD as its Presidential candidate. Of course we all know what became of PACT, any house built of spittle will not stand.

It is not enough to mouth or teach integrity but it should permeate every fabric of our being. FD and Emmanuel Dania's actions have shown that they are not worthy of leadership positions

http://brickswrites.com.ng/signature-forgery-ann-nat-sec-sues-fela-durotoye-emmanuel-dania/

2 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by boy16(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2018
undecided

I really hope Fela won't use politics to destroy his career.

17 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by brickswrites: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2018
More revealing stories coming out.

I will advise you paddle low on this so you dont get yourself destroyed in the bid to justify whatever you could be indebted to

2 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by brickswrites: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2018
boy16:
undecided

I really hope Fela won't use politics to destroy his career.

it pretty funny what the whole thing is turning into. I see by hook or crook, he is bent on delivering.

where is the Fela I use to know?

3 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by ozaji: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2018
Sowore said some few months ago that some of these political parties are been sponsored by PDP and APC. Too many controversy with this ANN.

7 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by solaisola(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, accord respect to all in the face of provocation. Truth is one and no matter how long lies travel it will expire. My signature is still on party cards being issued to members as National Party Secretary. Dr Jay you know the truth and I know God will use you to still speak the truth. Remember you constituted this NWC and we are working with them and we thank God they stood for our three values of TEI - Transparency Excellence and Integrity. I still love you as a person and will never disrespect you and your crew. For the vision of building a New Nigeria is not about a person. It is a collective responsibility that will out live even me. The vision and values of ANN will speak for itself over time.
Love you Dr. Jay
Love you Alh Hussaini
Love you the entire crew led by Dr Jay.
Nigeria will surely be great and these are the signs.

Your comrade towards building A New Nigeria
Daura Abdul-Nasser
Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by bilms(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Fela is gradually working hard to kill his career because of desperation

5 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by hucienda: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
This joke of a party should stop making noise and allow people see road monitor PDP National Convention abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by Humblega(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Imagine People calling themselves "ALTERNATIVE"

* Fighting and splitting over who supposed emerged

** Having Forgery case

If you really want to serve. You dont need to be desperate

We need God!!

Nigeria is in coma on support machine and prognosis of future is not so bright

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by damilare442: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ever since a guy who happens to be the former students union president in my school started supporting Fela, I knew the integrity and charade they are trying to push is fake.

The truth is now being revealed. Nigeria and Nigerians are too complicated to be governed by a motivational speaker.

Fela is good motivating Felas and not even fit for a House of assembly rep.

Now we know ....

3 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by WebSurfer(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
sowore was right if this story is true.

Theres no dignity in going crook instead of following the process.

1 Like

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wanna know if your ancestor was a chicken thief?

wanna find out what if your grandpa is really as cool as he claims to be when he was a teenager?!!

THEN WORRY NO MORE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JOIN POLITICS!!, POLITICAL ENEMIES WILL EVEN FIND OUT THE COLOR OF UR UNDERWEARS & HOW MANY YOU HAVE CHANGED UR ENTIRE LIFE!!

3 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by latsy: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
Bunch of jokers spreading fake news to fight for their share of APC's 200 million largesse.
The problem with this ANN party is that nobody knows who the chairman or the secretary is.
Ask ten different ANN members and they will give ten different answers.

3 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by KosyJerry(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hope you don’t lose your life in the quest for power. Guess you know what happened to the other “Fela”. A word is enough for the wise cool

1 Like

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by vickylincon(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mtchew... People will believe what they want to believe. No matter the evidence presented to them. Vote for your conscience. My own conscience support Fela. Btw, I hope atiku win the primary. I will see wether those people clamoring for youth president and looking for alternative aside buhari will still support him.. knowing fully well his corruption case. Nigeria still have a long way to go in politics. Stop letting emotions, religious, sentiment, media and tribal cloud your judgement

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by noeloge82(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hmmmm

Is this how this Fela Man hopes to rule Nigeria, every week one issue yet general elections have not started this kind of controversy is not good for a young party of theirs which is not even in a quarter of Nigeria voting wards now cries per week
Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by pgoks: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wisesaying:
Following their realization that INEC did not recognize the kangaroo presidential primaries conducted by Emanuel Dania and his cohorts in AN1N, the FD team are panicking and devised a means to blackmail INEC and hoodwink the entire world by hurriedly putting together a certificate of return and presented to FD.

This is now in wide circulation since it was released. A quick review of the certificate shows that the signature of the ANN National Secretary, Alhaji Sahid Umar was forged. Following this, the National Secretary has initiated criminal proceedings to bring the perpetrators to book.

Recall that, in his many schemes to make himself the presidential candidate of ANN by all means, FD masterminded the Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) initiative. Our investigation then revealed that, working with some of his colleagues who knew they had no chance in the race, they convinced Kingsley Moghalu to participate in the process giving him guarantees that he will emerge victorious. We also learned that Oby Ezekwesili was hoodwinked to be an umpire to give legitimacy to the process.

The sub plot of the PACT arrangement was that, having emerged as the consensus candidate in a field of 17 aspirants from various parties, ANN will be left with no choice than to accept FD as its Presidential candidate. Of course we all know what became of PACT, any house built of spittle will not stand.

It is not enough to mouth or teach integrity but it should permeate every fabric of our being. FD and Emmanuel Dania's actions have shown that they are not worthy of leadership positions

http://brickswrites.com.ng/signature-forgery-ann-nat-sec-sues-fela-durotoye-emmanuel-dania/

FAKE NEWS.

The party is one.

Just propaganda on elements that are scared and bent on discrediting a transparent process

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by Jodaoduagain(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
I trust that this is fallacious. The fela durotoye I know won't forge anything to get to where he's going.
He's not God but he can't change on the alter of politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by GentleMoney: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jodaoduagain:
I trust that this is fallacious. The fela durotoye I know won't forge anything to get to where he's going.
He's not God but he can't change on the alter of politics

So you can vouch for him without evidence, when he isn't even your relative. You feel you know him just because you've been to a few motivational talks...

4 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by luckysmills: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
That one na una own. My candidate is Prof Kingsley Moghalu.

2 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by Greenfit(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Be care With what u see. This might not be true. Let's dig deep into the case before we conclude

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by SHOPPERS(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Waka
Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by Splasshhh(f): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Choose how your debit card works with first bank firstmobile app
Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by DTBCLICKS(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
latsy:
Bunch of jokers spreading fake news to fight for their share of APC's 200 million largesse.
The problem with this ANN party is that nobody knows who the chairman or the secretary is.
Ask ten different ANN members and they will give ten different answers.
seriously

3 Likes

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by springtech(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
By their fruit you shall know them.
After all, smoke can't be totally covered/contained, it must find expression any which way.

More revelation loading.
Stay tuned to spring FM.

1 Like

Re: Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania by funlover1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
It's obvious the the idiott who wrote this was sponsored by Hashim and the erstwhile chairman of ANN

We all know that Hashim who is a former PDP chieftain and former governorship aspirant in kwara state was sponsored by PDP to scatter ANN

Nonsense!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First / AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling / The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.