Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First (9804 Views)

Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by blamingthedevil: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, on Tuesday, while alleging threats to his life, amidst the crisis rocking the Peoples Democratic Party, said those plotting to kill him will die first before they get to him.

Wike spoke on Tuesday when he inaugurated a new Faculty of Agriculture for Rivers State University and commissioned the construction of residential blocks for the faculty in Etche Local Government Area of the state.

The governor said he would never bow to any threat or intimidation and would never appeal to anybody. He maintained as well that nobody could buy him over.

He said: “Don’t rush. At the appropriate time, we will take decisions on what to do. Since 1999, we have brought the highest votes for the PDP. I challenge any state to say they brought more votes than Rivers. Since 1999 I challenge any state in terms of support for the PDP to say it had supported the party more than Rivers.

“Then since 1999 show me one federal project in this state. If you want our votes, tell me what you will give to Rivers. Nothing can be free again. Enough is enough of using Rivers and thinking that we are foolish people, we don’t know what to do with our money.

“Enough is enough of using Rivers people thinking that they will bring the votes and when they bring you will push them away. Tell us what you are going to do for the people of Rivers not for me. There is nothing any of them can do for me. I am interested in my state. Nobody can buy me

“I am not going to look for positions at the federal level. Have I not been a minister before? So what are you going to entice me now as a person? Nothing. It is for the interest of my state. If you don’t tell me what the state will gain, then forget me.

https://punchng.com/those-plotting-my-death-will-die-first-wike/

31 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by bewla(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
He hot oooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by pdppower: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
This man should grow up for goodness sake. Haba

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Samuelnze(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Wike will sure win governor of the year award. Tell PDP that south carry vibes. NLanders always pray this prayer, that those mocking you or looking down on you will always be put to shame and that they will one day receive the greatest shock of their lives.

10 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Gandah(m): 5:09am On Sep 07, 2022

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Akinsete19(m): 5:09am On Sep 07, 2022
grin grin grin
Mr no nonsense governor

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Manson1(m): 5:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Fearless and courageous.

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Jestin: 5:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Wike loosing the PDP presidential ticket pained him to his bone

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Pkoh: 5:10am On Sep 07, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Akinsete19(m): 5:10am On Sep 07, 2022
I always like the way his live band sings. I hope to join them. I want to sing "pepper dem" too

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by MrBanner(m): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Maccar02: 5:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Give them back to back we they with you

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Maccar02: 5:16am On Sep 07, 2022
They are the first political party to destroyed this country and now they are telling us they wanted to rescue us we are not a fool like them

8 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by opalu: 5:17am On Sep 07, 2022
How I wish my state Kogi will have a Governor that is so passionate and patriotic to the state as this.
You can call him talkative or parrots but he is the best Governor in terms of development

“Enough is enough of using Rivers people thinking that they will bring the votes and when they bring you will push them away. Tell us what you are going to do for the people of Rivers not for me. There is nothing any of them can do for me. I am interested in my state. Nobody can buy me.

10 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by cjudy(m): 5:25am On Sep 07, 2022
shocked

He’s still talking.

This man is nothing but a woman wrapper.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by afesco: 5:26am On Sep 07, 2022
pdppower:
This man should grow up for goodness sake. Haba
He can't grow up because he is a stunted human being.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Elidrisy20: 5:29am On Sep 07, 2022
Werey
Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by frankputer: 5:32am On Sep 07, 2022
nice one wike.
i like it

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by beardedboy(m): 5:32am On Sep 07, 2022
Wike, I feel your energy.
You're what a leader should be; decisive and conclusive. Fear no foe and respect no friend when it comes to doing what has to be done.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Bonarotti22: 5:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Hmm
Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Karlosorji(m): 5:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Jestin:
Wike loosing the PDP presidential ticket pained him to his bone
if na you nko? I support Wike on this one. Atiku is shameless and greedy. Its the turn of the south and we must work against him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2022
100% supporting Wike, Northerners alone don't owned Nigeria, it's our collective efforts and southern resources that made Nigeria what it is today, so why would a tribe try to ridicule other tribes in the course of playing politics?

Tinubu fought them in APC and he succeed, many southeast clowns here that worked against Wike in PDP primary election are now the one mocking Tinubu, they think Tinubu don't know what's at stake in North and the choice of his candidate

Tinubu is on the league of Awolowo, Kwame Nkrumah among others whose political sagacity cannot be overlook

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Delenla(m): 5:47am On Sep 07, 2022
A governor should be better than this
Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Amen. It is the wicked that wishes death for a fellow human being. Some do so just to obtain unhindered and easy win for their THIRD-RATE presidential candidates, especially when they know that the opponent is a Jagaban who it isn't easy to put down. Imagine praying that another man should die so that you may live! Only the people sired by Satan do such!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 07, 2022

This Wike should be advised against such malicious statements, if he wants to grow his political career.
The Social Media never forgets.
Re: Wike: Those Plotting My Death Will Die First by gassbee: 6:06am On Sep 07, 2022
See character of person wey wan be president of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jibrin Fails To Appear At Ethics Committee Hearing Of Budget Padding Allegation / Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. / Buhari’s Visit Rekindles Ebonyi APC Leadership Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.