Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention (12165 Views)

Osinbajo 2023 Declaration: VP's Delegation, Party Delegates Storm Uyo / Photo's From African Action Congress National (AAC) Convention In Lagos / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by fernandez1(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2018
pweshdodo:
embarassed
Rubbish news nowadays
Party of weed smokers
Party of igboamaka looters
Party of igboamaka ritualists
Party of igboamaka robbers
Party of igboamaka scammers
Party of igboamaka rapists
What more can we say?
Igboamaka op

grin grin

Do u think u are making sense? Brainwashed mother fuvker
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by excomarow(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2018
D
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by excomarow(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2018
Ok
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by biggestmanhood(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2018
lost party
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by pweshdodo(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

Is this man your father?striking resemblance

Not close atall grin
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by pweshdodo(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2018
fernandez1:

Do u think u are making sense? Brainwashed mother fuvker

Say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by Hajardramadan(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
2000 is too small abeg out of 190million population
I wonder why Nigerians like wasting money on election
When the certainty is behind that you can't win

if you join, that's makes the figure 2001. nothing is impossible man. you just can't count two (2) without counting one (1) first.
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by mixter(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2018
qrymz:
2000 delegates for a national conference and you call that storm.... waste of time and money
Momentum is gradually built. You don't just expect things to be at an instant. Give them time and if they stay true to their core values, they might just be the talk of the town in some years time.
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by excomarow(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2018
thesicilian:

What is the ideology of this party?

The ideology is to turn Aso Rock to our New Jungle. grin

Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2018
pweshdodo:
embarassed Rubbish news nowadays Party of weed smokers Party of igboamaka looters Party of igboamaka ritualists Party of igboamaka robbers Party of igboamaka scammers Party of igboamaka rapists What more can we say? Igboamaka op grin grin
You deserve some accolade. This your lyrics deserved a standing ovation.
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by KOLLYPROF(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2018
Hajardramadan:

if you join, that's makes the figure 2001. nothing is impossible man. you just can't count two (2) without counting one (1) first.
it's true oo, you joining as well making it 2002
But still not making any significance
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by pweshdodo(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2018
Lenadiva:
You deserve some accolade.
This your lyrics deserved a standing ovation.

You look cute hun

1 Like

Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by thesicilian: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2018
excomarow:

The ideology is to turn Aso Rock to our New Jungle. grin
If that is the case I wish they fail.

PS: Never tried weed.
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by Bodude504: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2018
Town hall meeting
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by success1smyn(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2018
sirabu:
Abd proper education to understand how banks work, in
This Telemundo is called the season of the wizards.

Director Wike as god father to Tambuwal.
Producer Wike as financiers of the PDP wizards school.

Good wizard according to the director Tambuwal.

1st wizard of the order Saraki as evil genius.

2nd wizard of the order Kwankaso as necessary evil.

3rd wizard of the order Atiku as greedy evil man.

4th wizard of the order David mark as military cultists.

Grand wizardry of the night O.Obasonjo as Ogoni cultists

Marketed by IPOB PIGS. Blind followers.

Distributed by; Cocaine Pusher's, Looters, Yahoo Boys,Armed Robbers, Bunkerers , Human Trafficker's, Ritualists, Cultists, Boko Haram Sponsors, Shia Sponsors, Fake C.A.N . Drug Baron's and Witches.

About the drama, there was a country besieged by evil wizards, holy men in the day, evil men at night was their deceits. They are planning to seize the country back from a few Good Men. But in other to do that they must contest for the most evil among themselves. In this drama Devil himself is also a spectator.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Un-Follow)
how ur bodi
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by whitebeard(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2018
akeentech:
This is my party, it's only a matter of time we will take Nigeria back.

And some of you saying 2000 is too small, remember " the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step"

Any question or enquiry? Contact me on WhatsApp
no body is fighting for the country again...everyone wants to fight for their party
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by israelmao(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2018
If only I can find one strong force among these budding parties!
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by ogbunka: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
pweshdodo:
embarassed
Rubbish news nowadays
Party of weed smokers
Party of igboamaka looters
Party of igboamaka ritualists
Party of igboamaka robbers
Party of igboamaka scammers
Party of igboamaka rapists
What more can we say?
Igboamaka op

grin grin

5,000 is talking lazy youth with lifeless psdnt ............why cant you support the youth to change ur nation
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by ogbunka: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
thesicilian:

5,000 is talking lazy youth with lifeless psdnt ......google what he said about weed b4 talking ............why cant you support the youth to change ur nation
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by ogbunka: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
xbernardx:
Lol, Sowore the weed smoker, is that not his party?
He started well Sha, but....
And they are using my hall as venue tongue

5,000 is talking lazy youth with lifeless psdnt .............google what he said about weed b4 talking ............why cant you support the youth to change ur nation
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by Optional09: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
2000 is too small abeg out of 190million population
I wonder why Nigerians like wasting money on election
When the certainty is behind that you can't win

If you join then they’ll be 2001
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by ogbunka: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Billic:

The weed I guess.

5,000 naira is talking lazy youth with lifeless psdnt .............google what he said about weed b4 talking ............why cant you support the youth to change ur nation
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by xbernardx(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
You judgemental fellow, anybody who stands against you is automatically Buhari's puppet, go again and watch the video where Sowore said that, look at his eyes, observe the palpitated pupil (of the eye) then come back and quote me

Modified:

I see you are a robot, you cannot even be creative in responding to criticism, see the copy and paste answer you are giving everybody who spoke of the weed who them come pay 5000, no be you?

ogbunka:

5,000 is talking lazy youth with lifeless psdnt .............google what he said about weed b4 talking ............why cant you support the youth to change ur nation
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by Optional09: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
thesicilian:

He never asked peolle to smoke weed
He said weed has strong economic value and it should be planted for exportation. Whats wrong with that. Too many research has shown that’s extracted content from weed can help people with Arthritis and autism feel better if taking as prescribed by certified doctor.
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by thesicilian: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
ogbunka:

5,000 is talking lazy youth with lifeless psdnt ......google what he said about weed b4 talking ............why cant you support the youth to change ur nation
I said I never tried weed, in response to his photo. Stop preaching to the choir.
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by thesicilian: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Optional09:

He never asked peolle to smoke weed
He said weed has strong economic value and it should be planted for exportation. Whats wrong with that. Too many research has shown that’s extracted content from weed can help people with Arthritis and autism feel better if taking as prescribed by certified doctor.
All I said, in response to his photo, I've never tried weed. Period.
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by sowore2019: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by Optional09: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
thesicilian:

All I said, in response to his photo, I've never tried weed. Period.

Go get some weed it’s good for your brain
Re: 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention by olamimd: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Prescribes Life Jail For Kidnappers, Passes Bill / 2023: Osinbajo Has Not Declared Interest In Presidential Race - Laolu Akande / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.