Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) (43042 Views)

Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja / Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Fubaracole99(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2018
thesicilian:
I'll like to see the venue after all the chair throwing and teargassing
you will be disappointed, Dog

1 Like

Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2018
36STATES:

No vote for supporters of APC

1 Like

Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by OYAY(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Are they holding lying in state?
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by batstan(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2018
Beautiful

No coverage?
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by wisdomkid: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2018
Topccy007z:
Supposed target for Boko guys....Clear them away including the ruling party and let's begin a new Nigeria

To blo.w the venue with the prominent members in attendance just dey hungry me

If efcc arrest you now, you go dey cry..
Please, don't be stupid and know what you say online.

This is pure terrorism.
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Topccy007z: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2018
wisdomkid:

If efcc arrest you now, you go dey cry..
Please, don't be stupid and know what you say online.

This is pure terrorism.
You must be the stewpid one for you not to know the jurisdiction of EFCC. If you are scared of talking, I am not scared. Bring in your EFCC. Fuul.
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
Abeg make them no kill each other
cool
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Sannisege: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Zombiegrin For ur info am Ain't Igbo, neither am I a IPOB member. I don't why u guys always think anyone who opposes ur Lord Buhari, is automatically an IPOB member or Igbo.

Just look at what licking Buhari saggy balls and drinking Buhari dirty urine has caused you guys??

Seems ur brain is filled with Buhari Daura cow dung. That's why u reason below a cow sef gringrin

Man up and stop denying your tribe. SOAB
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Non sense why must der be PDP logo on d envelope... All this enemy of progress..
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Emmytime: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
Topccy007:
Supposed target for Boko guys....Clear them away including the ruling party and let's begin a new Nigeria

A terrorist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Myself2(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Topccy007z:

The reality is that people like you are the greatest problem Nigeria has, you just sit at home and imagine all sorts of unrealistic bullshit that ypu can neither pull off or that will not move the polity forward,yet you will be beefing those making attempts to change the status quo. Dont worry,keep dreaming and hallucinating, we shall give you a call when we get to el dorado

1 Like

Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Exercise in futility undecided
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
36STATES:

No vote for janjaweeeds

Who among them is not a supporter of APC? Not Tambuwal, not Saraki and definitely not Atiku. Not Kwankaso. Chai! All PDP presidential aspirants are APC agents
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Ubassy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Adorable
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by WizJesus007(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lolz...wit ol diz decor...na why "Wike The Mole " insist on PH...nw ah see!
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Topccy007z: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Myself2:

The reality is that people like you are the greatest problem Nigeria has, you just sit at home and imagine all sorts of unrealistic bullshit that ypu can neither pull off or that will not move the polity forward,yet you will be beefing those making attempts to change the status quo. Dont worry,keep dreaming and hallucinating, we shall give you a call when we get to el dorado
Stop deceiving yourself. No status quo can change except these diseases you call leaders are wiped out.
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Reference(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
eshietIntrepid:
Live in pH, let see how today goes

In Port Harcourt too but they are just a nuisance roaming about and disturbing the public peace with their sirens and reckless vehicular movement. Almost got hit at LNG this morning.
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Headboy2000: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
The venue is beautifully decorated. Just waiting for thw main event to commence.
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by bayocanny: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
McAausim:
grin

Observing from far away Norway
bro, how's Norway na? I wan come study for that side, please I need your help.
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
Topccy007z:
Stop deceiving yourself. No status quo can change except these diseases you call leaders are wiped out.

Ehen what are you waiting for ?? Go wipe them out,,,else you would have vindicated my position that your type just sit and type unrealistic bunkum that you neither have the ways nor the means to carry out
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
kcmichael:
Party of Failure
Supporter of failure

Ekwensu
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Topccy007z: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Myself2:

Ehen what are you waiting for ?? Go wipe them out,,,else you would have vindicated my position that your type just sit and type unrealistic bunkum that you neither have the ways nor the means to carry out
tongue
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
smiley

Let the best candidate emerge as winner..

Anything to oust Buhari is fine, else one serious minded country will just come and acquire Nigeria very soon d way Polaris bank took over Skye bank recently undecided

I am a Nigeria youth and am not Lazy, kindly check my signature

Too late you can’t oust Buhari...not even with a PDP candidate... until you look elsewhere
Re: Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) by dondavinchi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
kcmichael:
Party of Failure
shut ur trap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims / Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project / Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.