Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Men Are Disgusting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Are Disgusting (894 Views)

Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Disgusting by Kholiwe(f): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Either ronaldo raped her or not, how the fuuuucckk do you dare to talk about women and rape like that?? you all are disgusting angry

Re: Men Are Disgusting by emeijeh(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kholiwe:
Either ronaldo raped her or not, how the fuuuucckk do you dare to talk about women and rape like that?? you all are disgusting angry

Your point?

The comments there are 0.0000000000000001 population of the US.

so why are you generalising?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Disgusting by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kholiwe:
Were you there when Ronaldo raped her ?

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Disgusting by MJBOLT: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
all this stupid madridiots defending RAPEnaldo are disgusting

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Caught Me Cheating On Her And She Wants Me Tattoo Her Face On My Cheek / ''where Is Your Ribs At?''- Fans Ask Actress, Princess Shyngle / LION HEART FULL Movie-phyno Begging For Money To Shoot His Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.