Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' (29884 Views)

No Respect: See The Clothe A Woman Wore To Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by goldcoinhub: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2019
A Black American singer Ice JJ has opened up about his feeling towards Africans, whom he regarded as disgusting beings.

The controversial singer made this known via a post on his twitter page, where he berated Africans for being barbaric and serving diverse fake gods

He wrote:

I have no respect for Africa, you guys murdered countless of people because of clans, promote fake gods, promote sex without marriage. What good is there? U are disgusting people!

He then went further to blast black people for not showing love to one another

Black people are literally terrible people they don’t like to see their own people live life. They rather not see u exist.. wanting to fight for no reason because ur in their air space. Wanting to show off for the girls.

https://lailasnews.com/africans-are-disgusting-black-american-singer-ice-jj/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2019
This is why I love american doctors. They foresaw his madness and braced his teeth. Else with all his ranting I'm sure by now he must have lost all his teeth.

Anyway his parents were Africans. He had good examples to learn about the nasties he spoke about.Rada rada

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Can someone remind him that he is a descendant of an African slave

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by delugajackson: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2019
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Need I remind you that your fore-bearers were Africans and largely a bunch of slaves? America was built on the back of African slaves. The fact that you were raised on American soil does not mean you're more human than us.

It's a pity that the world has to put up with morons and non-talented artistes like you. What an ignorant, mouth-breathing idiot.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by tolani4real: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A Black American singer Ice JJ has opened up about his feeling towards Africans, whom he regarded as disgusting beings.

The controversial singer made this known via a post on his twitter page, where he berated Africans for being barbaric and serving diverse fake gods

He wrote:

I have no respect for Africa, you guys murdered countless of people because of clans, promote fake gods, promote sex without marriage. What good is there? U are disgusting people!

He then went further to blast black people for not showing love to one another

Black people are literally terrible people they don’t like to see their own people live life. They rather not see u exist.. wanting to fight for no reason because ur in their air space. Wanting to show off for the girls.

https://lailasnews.com/africans-are-disgusting-black-american-singer-ice-jj/

lalasticlala
I dont think we are disgusting as he claimed but he has a point...... How will you explain to a non african about the new trend in Nigeria where female pants are using for ritual... just dont know

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by eben1marketer: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pot calling kettle black. You're worse!!!
Still looking for a reliable website design for your business? Get started without advance payments. Check out our designs and details HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by stanliwise(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
He is irresponsible.
In his mind he thinks he is making sense and promoting the whites.
But unknown to him the whites are whispering among them - "Black people are a disgrace to themselves"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by NaijaMutant(f): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
I wouldn't have even bothered if he was a white American undecided

But for a black American who doesn't even know his root insulting fellow blacks whose grandparents were not privileged to be smuggled as slaves into America. This is the height of stupidity

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by comfirmatic: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
NaijaBet must pay tonight o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Postboiswag(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Weyrey leleyi oo

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Houseofglam7(f): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
No one knows this maggot.
Don't make him famous by bringing him to FrontPage undecided

13 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Pidginwhisper: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Before i open am sef i don know say na Black american go talk am. Most Black-americans are known to be less intelligent. Don't be surprise that majority of the black-americans still believe there's a country in Africa named Wakanda and that Africa is a country grin

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by hisexcellency34: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
See who is talking. Grandson of a black slave captured in Africa
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by okwabayi(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
IceJJfish is who we should take seriously?
What next, Welven D’ Great, A Town and 50 Tyson will claim they want to give back to the motherland?
W@tch@aHAHAHAHAHAHA@@!!
This place should stop glorifying trash.
The average Nigerian doesn’t know nor care for these clowns.
Come to think of it, the average American doesn’t either.

8 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by jrusky(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
No need to respond to you mr rotten teeth your dracular teeth says was it all.

You are naturally disgusting. Career disgusting . Human disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
I wonder why African-Americans hate Africans. They hate Africans more than the Caucasians do.

Blacks are terrible people. We really are not far from the devil.

15 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Okuda(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
efulefu.. look at his skin color. he is Asian grin

2 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by sabenabeauty(f): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by SmartMugu: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
He's just one of the numerous ignorant blacks wasting away on american soil. They know nothing else about nowhere else except their hood.

They call them 'akata' for a reason - their forefathers that were slaves didn't need chains no more because their brains were psychologically altered by the slave masters to have phobia for their roots and they pass that nonsense onto themselves from generation to generation. A bunch of waste folks with no idea of where they're from.

Ignorant fools.

18 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Jason007: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
If the dude knew his history, he would know with is type of frontal teeth, he's probably from South Sudan in his family tree for migrants from Africa to USA

5 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by DrMuzungu(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Remind me again, who is this eed1ot? I have never heard of him.

All those attention wh0res... they would even bleep their own mother for a minute of fame.

6 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by rawpadgin(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by naptu2: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Why are so many Africans giving this ignorant piece of trash so much attention??

It's like the people that take Kemi Olunloyo seriously. He just wants attention.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Rexnegro(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:
Can someone remind him that he is a descendant of an African slave
truth be told the nigga no lie , we africans are something else from the rest of the world

6 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by LucemFerre: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lol... See Africans dey protest grin

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by music9876: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
chai
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by dominique(f): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
So Americans don't promote sex before marriage?

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by TheStarsAlign: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Only a fool curses his mother...
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Vince77(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
He needs brain surgery ASAP
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Tobimillar1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
It’s mutual hatred and suspicion .. you guys no like us, we Sef Dey Avoid una. Black American women na dem useless pass for the Windy City. All them sabi na “square” and “low”

2 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) / Fans Blast Uriel For Cooking Breadfruit With Onion And Seasoning Cubes (pics) / Banky W's Spanking New Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.