Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (868379 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ManTiger(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
orobs93:

I have checked oh dey don't upload often and they don't respond oh
they will, call the numbers displayed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by orobs93(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
ManTiger:
they will, call the numbers displayed.

Have done that just that I need some where to stay and keep searching from there ...the hotel bills is tensing Me up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ManTiger(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
orobs93:

Have done that just that I need some where to stay and keep searching from there ...the hotel bills is tensing Me up.

I understand bro, just keep search, talk to people around, church members, mosque members, make friends, someone will be willing to help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Raymondrain: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Good afternoon house..... I just finished my SOP and would like to know if there's anyone to vet it for me. Please I want to avoid putting irrelevant informations and lookout for typographic errors.... Please anyone!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by magastefan: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Good day Gurus in the house...Please is it a must that for postgraduate visa to be granted one must have traveled out of Nigeria before....Is there anybody that was granted a visa without a travel history to any country,,,

Please reply thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Raymondrain:
Good afternoon house..... I just finished my SOP and would like to know if there's anyone to vet it for me. Please I want to avoid putting irrelevant informations and lookout for typographic errors.... Please anyone!!!!!!

Feel free to send it to me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by alftdbts: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
orobs93:
Please I really need help accommodation I am in Kamloops have been paying heavily in a hotel please a helper

Habaaa call on the gurus in Canada now. And some other time, if you on a budget you should be looking at a motel and not hotels. Your 1month normal house rent could take you through some for about 21days. If you can't get someone fast, tryout kijiji.ca, craigslists, and other apartment classifieds. You gonna browse through 100's of available spaces for rent and get one based on affordability. Or better still try Facebook search your area and house for rent!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Josh1996: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Please i'd love to know if the embassy contacts the bank to enquire if the amount on the statement submitted is same with what's in the account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
magastefan:
Good day Gurus in the house...Please is it a must that for postgraduate visa to be granted one must have traveled out of Nigeria before....Is there anybody that was granted a visa without a travel history to any country,,,

Please reply thank you

Noo..!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Raymondrain: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
@123abcclown.... Could please provide me your email inother to forward the thanks SOP. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dan90s: 9:17am On Dec 16, 2018
orobs93:
Please I really need help accommodation I am in Kamloops have been paying heavily in a hotel please a helper

Check quality inn & hospitality inn. They have good student deals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2018
Raymondrain:
@123abcclown.... Could please provide me your email inother to forward the thanks SOP. Thanks

Please can you also send it for me too please
Chukwuemekaegereonu@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Goldengift94(f): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2018
Good morning house.
I'm a graduate desiring to go for a two year fast track course (Advanced Diploma) with COOP in any of the Colleges in Canada. My questions are: is it advisable? Has anyone gotten visa for such?
Thanks as you treat my questions as urgent!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2018
Naijaforeigner:
Hello all, so I arrived Toronto just now, passed border, immigration, collected SIN and waiting for RobertQ bus to take me to London.

And a wonderful Nairalander offered (infact 2 people) to take me from the bus park in London to the hotel provided for me by my school for 2 nights.

I will give full details of everything when I settle in my hotel later today. God bless nairalanders, the show of love is out of this world. Infact someone even offered to drive all the way from London to Toronto to come pick me from the airport to my hotel.

God bless Nairaland, God bless seun. Thank you once again to all those who have contributed on this thread, God bless you all.

Welcome bro... Someone mentioned filling yellow fever forms at the airport. Did you have to fill any health forms?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by koonleh: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pls i need a clarification. I intend to go for my masters in Canada, and i have two little daughters.My question is will they approve visa for both me and ny daughters?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by efemena23: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pimi:

I applied for undergrad

@Pimi. What course did you apply for please? Can you share details of the tuition fees, accommodation fees and every expense you have to invite before you resume? I want to apply for my person. I want full details. I will appreciate it if you email me even. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by efemena23: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Raymondrain:

Send to me I have sent you a mail request.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Why you carry me for mind naa...this strong thing cic dey do never reach? undecided
Austacus:

You said the bitter truth
I could remember I said something like this October on deferment in order to meet up with spring term cause Canada schools are hot cake all over the world
@blaugrana82 and @kendric123 or so were both shading me.
Saying I am insensitive if you don't know what to say, you should just keep quiet.
I hate when information is being rendered and some people will just jump up from nowhere to say all such of things
I think it's high time some of you know that they don't pay anybody to answer question here
We just do it out of freewill and good heart.
Stop bashing people that are answering a question or rendering information
If it doesn't favor you, waka pass it will favor someone else.

Peace

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kendrick213:
Why you carry me for mind naa...this strong thing cic dey do never reach? undecided

grin grin grin brother, I no carry you for mind ooo (was trynna pass some message)
CIC done occupy all the spaces for my mind.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sunkanmi562(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
042viber12:

Google the school, the website is pretty easy to understand and apply...this is the link... it takes 16weeks b4 u get the admission...as at last year..the application fee was $95Cad... don't know if it's the same or have changed

https://algonquincollege.force.com/myACint/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTkdNM05EazVZbU5pTURSayIsInQiOiJiZ3JWWUNTMVgweEF2TXRwbWhcL0FFOHd1YXl6MEkxZ1dTbFNndnBUZzZRUWpOb0NoNXMyUW9DS1VBZ25MVlA0TW0zWGFTdFo5dlF0M2NhYjYrTExJdzlPRXVrK2wwVHVWUEg2bWFTZ1FMemx6MWpsa3FaNjBpSU5FcExmWVNseVUifQ%3D%3D

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sunkanmi562(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
sunkanmi562:

Thanks a lot
Did you submit your result to wes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
sunkanmi562:

Did you submit your result to wes

Didn't do anything with wes...don't even know Wat they are
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
henricson:

Welcome bro... Someone mentioned filling yellow fever forms at the airport. Did you have to fill any health forms?

I never filled any yellow fever form (at least not at Toronto international airport). Infact, they did not check my correspondence letter which CIC said was super compulsory to have along while travelling. All I did was to fill an imiigratiin form containing my details and where I will be staying. That was all.

P.S I passed through Toronto international airport. I cannot say if it is different for other airports.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by olamble: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Please house, can I change my sponsor? Due to not willing to show the intent of me gaining study permit, after refusal. Please my gcsm note just arrive what do you thing is the possibility of tackle this reason? Thank you all

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Toobie: 12:28am On Dec 17, 2018
Hello gurus in house

I am having a difficulty in getting a potential supervisor for my M.sc program. What if I change to M.Eng what is possibility of gaining admission. Cos I learnt M.Eng doesn't require a supervisor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jiggazee: 12:33am On Dec 17, 2018
Toobie:
Hello gurus in house

I am having a difficulty in getting a potential supervisor for my M.sc program. What if I change to M.Eng what is possibility of gaining admission. Cos I learnt M.Eng doesn't require a supervisor
what is the name of the Uni ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Raymondrain: 12:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Good morning house...My profile is that I have a bachelor in hospitality management and am going for 2 years diploma in hotel and restaurant management in Canada. I have approximately 2 years experience in hotel industry.... What are my chances of acquiring canadian study permit? Is a good SOP enough to tackle the difficulties highlighted above? Please any suggestions is welcome!!!

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.