Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (866750 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by alftdbts: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2018
Ezriela:
Hmmnn I hope and pray this will end soon. Very soon our green passport will be respected and Nigerians will be accorded with so much respect all over the world.

I pray ooh.. if I hear, we are planets apart from that. With all that's going on at the moment. Ayi Kwei Armah said the 'Beautiful Ones are Not Yet Born' That is our current case here for Naija. Our bum is before the whole world to see and that's why international image is in retro. You just have to find a way for you, get there and proof yourself that you up to a lot of good.

God bless all TRV hopefuls

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mightyola: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
I hope and pray I see that day!!

Ezriela:
Hmmnn I hope and pray this will end soon. Very soon our green passport will be respected and Nigerians will be accorded with so much respect all over the world.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by dubaiboy1: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys... I'm reapplying , do I need to put in my UCI number ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kayvine4u: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
After 13 weeks of waiting, it's a refusal for me based on purpose of visit. Kinda suspected due to my study gap of 10yrs but i was hoping my well written SOP will convince the immigration officer.

Im not gonna bother to reapply, going with my plan B to get a masters in d UK and then apply for EE in 2yrs.

Thanks guys for all ur support.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadabyfire: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm.....which visa office handled ur application?you would know this from the address on the refusal letter.

Your Plan B...isnt a bad one.....if thats yr choice....however, depending on ur age now and what it will be 2years time...remember that after age 35, the CRS score reduces by some points.....is there any guarantee that EE would still be opened to Nigerians in 2yrs time?...recall that at some point American visa lottery was opened to Nigerians.....but in the last few years...the window has been closed to Nigerians...

kayvine4u:
After 13 weeks of waiting, it's a refusal for me based on purpose of visit. Kinda suspected due to my study gap of 10yrs but i was hoping my well written SOP will convince the immigration officer.

Im not gonna bother to reapply, going with my plan B to get a masters in d UK and then apply for EE in 2yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
kayvine4u:

Kenya Demons again?
Sorry for the refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Success2019: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hello guys please help a brother.
For those that did online applications I have a few questions.
In which section can I upload my birth certificate with my siblings own?
Where can I upload my waec and school documents?
Where to upload my father's CAC documents?
Where to upload police clearance?
My sponsor bank statement with affidavit of support?

Please someone should answer me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibrant99(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
10yrs study gap is plenty bro.

Are you married?
Kids?
Working?
how old are you?

All this matters like die.

Let me give you a clue of those getting visas more this days

-Married, and travelling leaving family behind..(self sponsored)
-Very expensive school.... like 25k school fees with deposit of one term payment, (Money plenty na)
-Parent Only sponsored, with confirm account balance!

This set of people have received Visa with a lot of ease

kayvine4u:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sorry abt your delay, kindly share your profile
kayvine4u:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Client Information and everything regarding finance shd be uploaded in proof of means of financial support
Success2019:
Hello guys please help a brother.
For those that did online applications I have a few questions.
In which section can I upload my birth certificate with my siblings own?
Where can I upload my waec and school documents?
Where to upload my father's CAC documents?
Where to upload police clearance?
My sponsor bank statement with affidavit of support?

Please someone should answer me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
June applicants any update?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ibeli0: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
dubaiboy1:
Hi guys... I'm reapplying , do I need to put in my UCI number ?
yes its written on your refusal letter if you submit online with your IUC number your previous biometric will be updated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
amozag2018:
Do you know which Visa office is handling your application?
The correspondence been having is from London office, I mean when i bomb the email to all of the offices only London replies me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Famzyactivity: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
kayvine4u:

kindly share your profile
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by malcom2x(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Don't know what to do on this page. I want to create an account and apply online But not seeing any button of such.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Louisanc(f): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
good day all..
Please when submitting application paper route.. please should I pay online and print receipt or I should just go there with my debit card.
thanks all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Louisanc:
good day all..
Please when submitting application paper route.. please should I pay online and print receipt or I should just go there with my debit card.
thanks all

GO THERE WITH YOUR CASH.
THEY DONT ACCEPT CARD PAYMENT

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bdaalman(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Louisanc:
good day all..
thanks all

Cash.... Your receipt will be generated there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Louisanc(f): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bdaalman:

Cash.... Your receipt will be generated there.
please any service charge and how much?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Naijaforeigner:

Are you sure she does not want to try the Skilled workforce route, she becomes a PR and then she can do her MBA afterwards since you all still plan on migrating to Canada? Cos from what I see above, she qualifies easily. Just a suggestion.

Very good suggestion!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bdaalman(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Louisanc:

please any service charge and how much?

You are paying 66380 in total

Visa fee, biometrics, sms, and one anoda thing(I have forgot what it is)

You might be asked to go print an additional page Of IMM 1294E.... At Abuja it's 500 per page.

Make 5 photocopies of your passport data page .... For there na 150 for photocopy..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Rodeoz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
It's really annoying.
Like wtf is wrong. It's so inappropriate.
I've submitted mine over 3months now. Does that mean I have nothing else to do with my life and passport.?! Why holding onto it for so long.

It's crazy, honestly.

Thanks for the prayer.
Amen.
I can't wait to get the hell outta here.

Naijaforeigner:
Honestly, these Canada guys are trying rubbish with Nigerians in Nigeria. I see so many people who submitted via paper route having their passports held for close to 3 months (Exceeding processing times) and still end up been refused?

They cannot try that nonsense outside Nigeria. I applied for Canada visa in London via paper route and I did not submit my passport, no medicals and no police character certificate requested. Imagine holding one’s passport for 3-5 months and no one is complaining about this nonsense?

Same thing with USA visa process. They treat Nigerians like shit in Nigeria. I applied for USA visa in Belfast last year and process was so smooth and orderly. Everyone was smiling.

The major reason one has to just leave Nigeria. Once you get to Canada, you will see how you will be getting visas of other countries easily from Canada. Nigeria no just Dey try. I just feel like ranting on a Sunday, make una forgive me.

For all those still expecting visa approvals, may the Almighty God perfect all that concerns you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kpizzle: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
I am sorry to bust ur bubble, I don't agree with your comment, sir. Age and study gap are very huge hudle to surmount. Also, VO are not fundraisers for schools and cana government, so are not easily moved with so much money.

vibrant99:
10yrs study gap is plenty bro.

Are you married?
Kids?
Working?
how old are you?

All this matters like die.

Let me give you a clue of those getting visas more this days

-Married, and travelling leaving family behind..(self sponsored)
-Very expensive school.... like 25k school fees with deposit of one term payment, (Money plenty na)
-Parent Only sponsored, with confirm account balance!

This set of people have received Visa with a lot of ease

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Rodeoz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
kayvine4u:

I'm so sorry for that.
God will open a better way.
I pray your plan B works out fine.

This is the 13th week for me too.

I pray and hope I'm granted.

Amen.

May God help us.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rodeoz:

I'm so sorry for that.
God will open a better way.
I pray your plan B works out fine.

This is the 13th week for me too.

I pray and hope I'm granted.

Amen.

May God help us.

As I dy so....am stuck in traffic for ikeja...went for a sham of an interview...make this people give person visa na...3months of processing visa...God I need this visa cos You already know am tired of naija.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibrant99(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
What exactly are you replying and busting? You better bust your sense of not being able to read and understand.
what did i write what did you read and what are you analyzing?.
Make e be say you quote and reply abi?

kpizzle:

I am sorry to bust ur bubble, I don't agree with your comment, sir. Age and study gap are very huge hudle to surmount. Also, VO are not fundraisers for schools and cana government, so are not easily moved with so much money.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
malcom2x:
Don't know what to do on this page. I want to create an account and apply online But not seeing any button of such.
Routine site maintenance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
This thread is dry today has everybody turn to silent reader.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Rodeoz(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
042viber12:

As I dy so....am stuck in traffic for ikeja...went for a sham of an interview...make this people give person visa na...3months of processing visa...God I need this visa cos You already know am tired of naija.

Brother, the hustle is real.
Na Oshodi I dey teach, from Abule Egba. No be beans. Traffic Na my best friend.
My mind is completely out of here. God knows I need this thing pass anything.

Make God help us o.
We are sure sharing our testimonies here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
You will get positive response soon. It can be frustrating but God is never late
042viber12:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Amen , it will end well
Rodeoz:

Brother, the hustle is real.
Na Oshodi I dey teach, from Abule Egba. No be beans. Traffic Na my best friend.
My mind is completely out of here. God knows I need this thing pass anything.

Make God help us o.
We are sure sharing our testimonies here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Aphrikanna: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Finally. A supervisor has agreed to talk to me about my graduate school research plans and now I'm scared o. Chai. Like what would I say? Someone help me please. How do you present yourself to your potential supervisor

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.