Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (866798 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bridget149: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hi guys, I applied to u. Windsor and the graduate secretary is stating that my GPA for my final 2 yrs did not meet their minimum requirement ..
I got 3.9 of 5, and she classified it as a C average (50-59)℅.
I have tried explaining to her that my GPA is a B- . but she's still standing her ground,
Pls what do I do,
Those in Canada, pls, what was the conversion method used. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by TrustAllah: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
makano:
So if everybody is like you and decide not to assist peeps because you dont have ur Visa yet, how will this thread be informative. For ur Information 2 of the most knowledgeable gurus here presently i.e frankrobbn1, jnyuwa02 havnt gotten their Visas yet but when they answer questions here, you will think they work in the embassy cos of the depth of information they possess. Also if you have been reading this thread from the beginning, you will see where peeps that have gotten their visas thank Frankrobbn1 and other gurus for contributing to their success whereas they havnt gotten their own Visa yet. Even me, 3 of the peeps that I have personally guided have gotten their Visa while am still waiting for my own. Also most of the peeps that have gotten their Visa, once they enter Canada, they forget about this thread, so if someone that is very knowledgeable about this Visa application do not render help here because he or she doesn't have a Visa yet, who will now answer the questions that the newbies post here and how will this thread be more active? So Mr man I will advise if you don't have anything meaningful to say, you can just be a silent reader and do not discourage peeps that are doing a good Job here.. You can come for me tho, it wont remove anything from me.. Peace

Don't mind the guy. His post shows the level of his upbringing. An ingrate will always be an ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by imoriafe: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Submitted cic docs
Education certificates
Admission letter
Soa,,of sponsor
Affidavit of sponsorship..
Landed documents of sponsor
Mum n siblings birth certificates
Loe I have been refused before..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by imoriafe: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
I don't know but maybe is bcoz I'm going for pgc with a 2.1.... Gurus pls respond to this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
vibrant99:
Let us to be a little sincere here.....

You don't have Visa, You are here advising people, is it on the process or on the Assurance?

You Applied for visa like every other person here, You advise people that are also applicant?

Please don't get me wrong, i am a bit confused here.

How about we all pretend that we don't know anything and keep shut?

I just saw where someone whose Visa is pending explaining to another person whose Visa is pending on how to fast track the whole thing!

The truth is , Canada wont Reject you application if you are very sincere, 85% of Nigerians applying are not sincere with their applications.

Apply as you are, This people work with Nigerians as their consultants, Keep submitting lies and expecting Visa.

This is very wrong bro. Most people who are in Canada studying hardly have time to comment on this thread once they step foot in Canada because education here is very demanding (I schooled previously in UK and I know what I am talking about). I am in Canada today because of the grace of God and the information people like Frank and Jnyuwa dropped freely on this forum (I am eternally grateful to these two).

Some of the information people like Auctacus, O42viber12, Makano have dropped on here, I don't even know half. We all are learning and anyone can contribute to the thread.

Someone who applied and got his visa within 4 weeks may likely not know as much as someone who was refused visa or had to wait almost 7 months for his or her own visa. Let us be guided.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
God bless you for this bro.. Keep repping us in Canny Land.. We coming to join you soon by God's grace.. smiley
Naijaforeigner:

This is very wrong bro. Most people who are in Canada studying hardly have time to comment on this thread once they step foot in Canada because education here is very demanding (I schooled previously in UK and I know what I am talking about). I am in Canada today because of the grace of God and the information people like Frank and Jnyuwa dropped freely on this forum (I am eternally grateful to these two).

Some of the information people like Auctacus, O42viber12, Makano have dropped on here, I don't even know half. We all are learning and anyone can contribute to the thread.

Someone who applied and got his visa within 4 weeks may likely not know as much as someone who was refused visa or had to wait almost 7 months for his or her own visa. Let us be guided.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Akpesman: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Naijaforeigner:

Can I use Stannic IBTC Guarantee Investment Funds as proof of funds for study permit application?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JennyKadry2: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Emmyirab:

Yes, if the passport is submitted at the same place where biometrics was done, then its free. If not, I think you'll have to pay 13k or there about

Yea, I thought as much. Thanks. She submitted her passport and has been told it's ready for collection

princekins:
Wow this a great one. Congrats. You reside in Canada?

No. I live in Australia. She has cousins(of same/similar age) in Canada and that's why she chose Canada. "Me", I am too old to be her friend grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JennyKadry2: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
I beg una has anyone successfully changed course upon arrival to Canada?

My Niece wants to change from Environmental science to Nursing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by teejay2018: 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hello Everyone.
Following the tradition of the house, I would like to share my TRV story hoping it will bless someone.

Sorry for the long post.And sorry I've not done this sooner.

First, All thanks to the Almighty God who began and also completed the good work. To him be glory alone. The "I did this" "I did that" you'll be seeing in this post is simply Him and no one else.

In 2016, I started looking into Canada against Fall 2017, I reached out to so many research supervisors. In the end, only 2 responded; one from Waterloo and the other from Ryerson. (But before then, I found a Nigerian in Usask who was lecturing there at that time, so I reached out to him, He accepted me with open arms and started mentoring me through mails on Canada's academic system and how to write research interest, how to contact supervisor, the choice of words and how to follow up. He told me to always make friends with the Program secretaries because they have high clearances more than i think, cos sometimes, they might be part of the quorum that forms the admission commitee).

On the long run, both of them showed interest in my research and said they were willing to supervise me, so I submitted application. After 24 minutes skype interview with the Waterloo supervisor, she said she will make sure to do her part to see to my admission, but apparently the schools had other plans. In few weeks, both schools turned down my application after weeks of hectic research and writing statement of interests. I really spent so much money on making calls to Canada then. From their secretaries to supervisors, to the Directors of both programs, I kept sending mails, but when i realized it was taking time to get responses through mails, i will call them. I was trying to find out what went wrong with my applications. They eventually let me in on the school's policy of not admitting international students when the school or the research supervisor cannot demonstrate a reasonable level of funding for them. They also said my cGPAs were not really high/competitive. BSc (3.75) MSc (Mphil/PhD).

Back to square one, between 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 application, i reached out to over 80 supervisors from different universities (according to my email "sent" folder) in Canada; 4 were willing- 3 thesis and 1 project option (as last resort). Ryerson gave me admission for the thesis (same supervisor said she's still interested in my research but I had to include it in my statement of interest that i can fund myself) while Dalhousie for the project option. Other 2 schools, no admission.

TRV started June 18th, nothing till October. then the moniker Lotusboi shared his TRV approval story and how his application was held back in New Zealand through Gcms note. i contacted him, he kindly walked me through ordering for gcms notes(Nov 16). Fall admission passed, i deferred to January with updated LOA (Nov 13th). After 6 days of ordering for gcms note, medical request dropped, Lotusboi also walked me through that, I did medicals the next day by God's grace, medicals passed(Nov 28th) and like Lotusboi, whose application was approved the same morning he passed his medicals, i began to wait for approval on Nov 28th (longest day in November). December going, nothing, I applied for another gcms note (Dec 28th), gcms came in Jan 28th.

Sleekysoft story dropped on Nairaland, He wrote appraisal mentioning Frankrobben, I kukuma contacted them both (lol), they both checked my gcms notes and kept firing me up with words of encouragement. Admission deadline had passed (January 11), the school said i will have to reapply. Applied against Fall 2019. I sent webform to IRCC using this link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx (on Feb 4) just to get update on my application.
PPR dropped Feb 5th. Awaiting passport collection.

DOCS SUBMITTED

-Letter of Acceptance
-I didn't pay the 1k CAD deposit fee- Tis non-refundable so I attached the email correspondence from the program secretary that i should hold on till I get a positive decision on my Visa application. Mentioned it in SOP.
-I was also privileged to get a 7k CAD stipend from program director after complaining to my supervisor (thanks to God for her) that my funds might not be enough, so she spoke to him on my behalf to drop something. The woman really tried for me sha . I attached the letter of support addressed to me from the program director (explaining i will be given 7k CDN for payment for 2 TA positions, but detailing that the funds will be given whether i get the TA positions or not).
-CIC documents
-BSc and MSc cert and transcripts. Int. passport,
-Employment, Confirmation, Introduction letters from work
-Letter of Intent (SOP)(2 Pages)
-Resume
-Siblings birth cert and IDs
-Father- sponsor- Retirement letter, Gratuity, Pension letter and sponsorship letter.
-Father's SOA- 6 months (of Personal business; opening-208k, closing-9M, but good inflow/outflow)
-Father's House plan.
-Land properties (just survey plans and agreement)
My SOA (opening-83k; closing-110k, fixed deposit-450k)

NOTE: Forgot to add Police report and one other document(a Letter of Support from an Engineering Firm that agreed to release their resources to pilot-scale the findings of my research when I return as I explained in my SOP- I forgot to add it)

This my app is simply God's mercy and nothing else.

I"m sorry for the long post, just hope it encourages someone.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
hardeholar1:
Thanks Frank but does that mean we are both co sponsoring the education because I know there's a section in the cic form where you are asked who's is sponsoring the education

Sorry, I am just seeing this now. You being a signatory to the account doesn't make you the bona-fide owner of the business. Therefore, when filling the application form, you're meant to indicate PARENT as sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
teejay2018:

Hello Everyone.
Following the tradition of the house, I would like to share my TRV story hoping it will bless someone.

First, All thanks to the Almighty God who began and also completed the good work. To him be glory alone. The "I did this" "I did that" you'll be seeing in this post is simply Him and no one else.

In 2016, I started looking into Canada against Fall 2017, I reached out to so many research supervisors. In the end, only 2 responded; one from Waterloo and the other from Ryerson. (But before then, I found a Nigerian in Usask who was lecturing there at that time, so I reached out to him, He accepted me with open arms and started mentoring me through mails on Canada's academic system and how to write research interest, how to contact supervisor, the choice of words and how to follow up. He told me to always make friends with the Program secretaries because they have high clearances more than i think, cos sometimes, they might be part of the quorum that forms the admission commitee).

On the long run, both of them showed interest in my research and said they were willing to supervise me, so I submitted application. After 24 minutes skype interview with the Waterloo supervisor, she said she will make sure to do her part to see to my admission, but apparently the schools had other plans. In few weeks, both schools turned down my application after weeks of hectic research and writing statement of interests. I really spent so much money on making calls to Canada then. From their secretaries to supervisors, to the Directors of both programs, I kept sending mails, but when i realized it was taking time to get responses through mails, i will call them. I was trying to find out what went wrong with my applications. They eventually let me in on the school's policy of not admitting international students when the school or the research supervisor cannot demonstrate a reasonable level of funding for them. They also said my cGPAs were not really high/competitive. BSc (3.75) MSc (Mphil/PhD).

Back to square one, between 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 application, i reached out to over 80 supervisors from different universities (according to my email "sent" folder) in Canada; 4 were willing- 3 thesis and 1 project option (as last resort). Ryerson gave me admission for the thesis (same supervisor said she's still interested in my research but I had to include it in my statement of interest that i can fund myself) while Dalhousie for the project option. Other 2 schools, no admission.

TRV started June 18th, nothing till October. then the moniker Lotusboi shared his TRV approval story and how his application was held back in New Zealand through Gcms note. i contacted him, he kindly walked me through ordering for gcms notes(Nov 16). Fall admission passed, i deferred to January with updated LOA (Nov 13th). After 6 days of ordering for gcms note, medical request dropped, Lotusboi also walked me through that, I did medicals the next day by God's grace, medicals passed(Nov 28th) and like Lotusboi, whose application was approved the same morning he passed his medicals, i began to wait for approval on Nov 28th (longest day in November). December going, nothing, I applied for another gcms note (Dec 28th), gcms came in Jan 28th.

Sleekysoft story dropped on Nairaland, He wrote appraisal mentioning Frankrobben, I kukuma contacted them both (lol), they both checked my gcms notes and kept firing me up with words of encouragement. Admission deadline had passed (January 11), the school said i will have to reapply. Applied against Fall 2019. I sent webform to IRCC using this link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx (on Feb 4) just to get update on my application.

DOCS SUBMITTED

-Letter of Acceptance
-I didn't pay the 1k CAD deposit fee- Tis non-refundable so I attached the email correspondence from the program secretary that i should hold on till I get a positive decision on my Visa application. Mentioned it in SOP.
-I was also privileged to get a 7k CAD stipend from program director after complaining to my supervisor (thanks to God for her) that my funds might not be enough, so she spoke to him on my behalf to drop something. The woman really tried for letter . I attached the letter of support addressed to me from the program director (explaining i will be given 7k CDN for payment for 2 TA positions, but detailing that the funds will be given whether i get the TA positions or not).
-CIC documents
-Resume
-Father- sponsor- Retirement letter, Gratuity, Pension letter and sponsorship letter.
-Father's SOA- 6 months (of Personal business; opening-208k, closing-9M, but good inflow/outflow)
-Father's House plan.

NOTE: Forgot to add Police report and one other document(a Letter of Support from an Engineering Firm that agreed to release their resources to pilot-scale the findings of my research when I return as I explained in my SOP- I forgot to add it)

What an impactful and inspiring story! CONGRATULATIONS once again teejay2018, I am happy to be in the context of your TRV approval.

To those that were refused, don't give up, get your GCMS note, restrategize and refire. For those waiting for a response from IRCC, it shall surely end in praises in your applications.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 2:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Congrats bro!!! God and soar .. bye I get 10% from the share Ll

teejay2018:

Hello Everyone.

DOCS SUBMITTED

-Letter of Acceptance
-I was also privileged to get a 7k CAD stipend from program director after complaining to my supervisor (thanks to God for her) that my funds might not be enough, so she spoke to him on my behalf to drop something. The woman really tried for letter . I attached the letter of support addressed to me from the program director (explaining i will be given 7k CDN for payment for 2 TA positions, but detailing that the funds will be given whether i get the TA positions or not).
-CIC documents
-Resume
-Father's House plan.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 5:36am On Feb 13, 2019
makano:
God bless you for this bro.. Keep repping us in Canny Land.. We coming to join you soon by God's grace.. smiley

Amen bro, Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 5:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Akpesman:

Can I use Stannic IBTC Guarantee Investment Funds as proof of funds for study permit application?[color=#006600][/color]

I have responded to your mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by teejay2018: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Thanks Frankrobben. I am very grateful

Frankrobbn1:

What an impactful and inspiring story! CONGRATULATIONS once again teejay2018, I am happy to be in the context of your TRV approval.

To those that were refused, don't give up, get your GCMS note, restrategize and refire. For those waiting for a response from IRCC, it shall surely end in praises in your applications.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by teejay2018: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Lol. I hear you bro

sleekysoft:
Congrats bro!!! God and soar .. bye I get 10% from the share Ll

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by StacieG: 7:35am On Feb 13, 2019
sleekysoft:
Work on your SOp.. I got TrV on a virgin passport after first refusal of travel history, purpose of visit and personal asset and financial status

Help!Help!!!Help!!!

My TRV got denied exactly 1 month 1 applied (Jan 12)

Profile and Docs Submitted

All CIC forms
Birth Certificates of siblings
Bsc. Academic Transcript
Studied Computer Engineering. Graduated in 2010 but done several certifications in my field lately(Comptia A+,CCNA,CCNP and Java)
CAC Certificate of my Businesses
Self Sponsor
Police Character Certificate

Financial Status

Fixed Deposit of N5m
Closing balance on my 2 Personal SOA 7.5m
Inflow & Outflow in between 6 months was more than 100m
4 months Business Acct statements with an inflow and outflow of over 150m and balance of over 5m

Real Estate
Have Properties worth 400m in my Name
Contract of sale for all the Properties
Surveys in my Name
Copy of Recent Land use Charge on my name
CAC Certificate of my Real Estate
4 years Acct Statement showing annual Rents and receipts. Renewable October every year

Travel History
Been Traveling since 2009
Been to Dubai 3 times
Lost count on European Trip(UK,France and Italy) with average stay less than 30days. Travel once or twice in a year

Job Description

I’m a Network Engineer with Salary less than 500k and I’ve been working since 2012. I’m Business Oriented but have passion to study more. Could have done my Msc. here but distraction and calls will be too much. So my Business is on auto-pilot. Can be managed by my husband which I included in my application.

Reason for Refusal: 1. Purpose of Visit. VO wasn’t sure I will return. I’m married with 2 kids but traveling alone while husband and kids will stay here

2. Personal assets and Financial Status. I beg to disagree on this but willing to learn from everyone here.

I must say I’m not soo good keeping money in the bank. I invest every little penny I have but I was able to fix 5m and annual Rent from Tenants(4m) were what I used as POF. I have requested for gcms note though but before then what could be wrong with my application?
Are they expecting the money to be in the bank for a certain period of time? School resume in april, thinking I can reapply on time but waiting for gcms note before I will reapply. I’ve also been denied visiting visa with family 2yrs ago. Purpose of Visit that we won’t return back to Nigeria. I later got to know it was the period so many families who got US Visa were crossing to Canada declaring asylum. So that application was wrongly timed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Hello fam, please can anyone tell me the University in Canada to apply for M. Sc. I graduated with 2:2 From Nigeria University. Please gurus in the house, should kindly help me out. It's really urgent. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by StacieG: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Silin:
Hello fam, please can anyone tell me the University in Canada to apply for M. Sc. I graduated with 2:2 From Nigeria University. Please gurus in the house, should kindly help me out. It's really urgent. Thank you.

You can get Msc. Admission even with 2:2. My CGPA was less than 3.5 and I got admission. You just have to check the school requirements.Some schools are only interested in result of your last 4 semesters. Like Dalhousie, your GP must be hovering around 4.0 in those semesters

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Did U use paper or online route?
StacieG:

You can get Msc. Admission even with 2:2. My CGPA was less than 3.5 and I got admission. You just have to check the school requirements.Some schools are only interested in result of your last 4 semesters. Like Dalhousie, your GP must be hovering around 4.0 in those semesters
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Akpesman: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Yes Sir. I have seen it and equally reponded. Thanks Sir.
Naijaforeigner:

I have responded to your mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bridget149: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Pls, do you know what 70% is in Nigerian 5point grading system
StacieG:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Stevenssen(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2019
JennyKadry2:

Yea, I thought as much. Thanks. She submitted her passport and has been told it's ready for collection

No. I live in Australia. She has cousins(of same/similar age) in Canada and that's why she chose Canada. "Me", I am too old to be her friend grin
Where in Australia do you live? Australia is a very beautiful country
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by princekins(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
I am not a guru, but I think you have sto work very well on your SOP. Seems there is a big gap between when you graduated and now that u are applying for student Visa. Order your GCMS note and try again. Other gurus will drop their observation and comments soon

StacieG:

Help!Help!!!Help!!!

My TRV got denied exactly 1 month 1 applied (Jan 12)

Profile and Docs Submitted

All CIC forms
Birth Certificates of siblings
Bsc. Academic Transcript
Studied Computer Engineering. Graduated in 2010 but done several certifications in my field lately(Comptia A+,CCNA,CCNP and Java)
CAC Certificate of my Businesses
Self Sponsor
Police Character Certificate

Financial Status

Fixed Deposit of N5m
Closing balance on my 2 Personal SOA 7.5m
Inflow & Outflow in between 6 months was more than 100m
4 months Business Acct statements with an inflow and outflow of over 150m and balance of over 5m

Real Estate
Have Properties worth 400m in my Name
Contract of sale for all the Properties
Surveys in my Name
Copy of Recent Land use Charge on my name
CAC Certificate of my Real Estate
4 years Acct Statement showing annual Rents and receipts. Renewable October every year

Travel History
Been Traveling since 2009
Been to Dubai 3 times
Lost count on European Trip(UK,France and Italy) with average stay less than 30days. Travel once or twice in a year

Job Description

I’m a Network Engineer with Salary less than 500k and I’ve been working since 2012. I’m Business Oriented but have passion to study more. Could have done my Msc. here but distraction and calls will be too much. So my Business is on auto-pilot. Can be managed by my husband which I included in my application.

Reason for Refusal: 1. Purpose of Visit. VO wasn’t sure I will return. I’m married with 2 kids but traveling alone while husband and kids will stay here

2. Personal assets and Financial Status. I beg to disagree on this but willing to learn from everyone here.

I must say I’m not soo good keeping money in the bank. I invest every little penny I have but I was able to fix 5m and annual Rent from Tenants(4m) were what I used as POF. I have requested for gcms note though but before then what could be wrong with my application?
Are they expecting the money to be in the bank for a certain period of time? School resume in april, thinking I can reapply on time but waiting for gcms note before I will reapply. I’ve also been denied visiting visa with family 2yrs ago. Purpose of Visit that we won’t return back to Nigeria. I later got to know it was the period so many families who got US Visa were crossing to Canada declaring asylum. So that application was wrongly timed

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MsJu: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Hello Everyone, is it possible to get "Canada student visa" with two kids?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by StacieG: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2019
princekins:
I am not a guru, but I think you have sto work very well on your SOP. Seems there is a big gap between when you graduated and now that u are applying for student Visa. Order your GCMS note and try again. Other gurus will drop their observation and comments soon

Yes I’m aware of the study gap. More reason why I did those Certifications last year to refresh my brain. I believe those certifications also helped in getting the admission. Ready to learn from experienced peeps here before I reapply next month or defer my admission to September.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by StacieG: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Nuel182:
Did U use paper or online route?

Online. Kenya people at work.They are mean
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibbb: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2019
mcobex:
This can be divided into two
Fund/personal asset: How much was the tuition fee, How much did you have available for your program? Are sponsoring yourself or you have a sponsor (if yes, how much did he/she commited towards your program?).
2. Hometies:
Which of your family members are in Nigeria? Do you or you family have any business or asset in Nigeria?
Answer these questions so I can give my little understanding of the situation.

Tuition =$7k,
Available cash for d program = $ 65K,
I have a sponsor,

Family in Naija.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Gtessy: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Sorry, I am just seeing this now. You being a signatory to the account doesn't make you the bona-fide owner of the business. Therefore, when filling the application form, you're meant to indicate PARENT as sponsor.

God bless all your efforts and assistance you have been rendering.

Please can you assist me and go through my GCMS note. I can't seem to make any headway from it. I want to try again and apply but need your assistance to guide me through some errors I had made in the previous application. I used an agent and discovered the agent was just after making her money which led to so many documents not being submitted.

I will appreciate your kind gesture please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2019
yacha77:
Thanks bro.... Another one, I submitted land purchase agreements from years ago and just wondering how they might wanna verify that? Was a supporting document anyways. Appreciate

Those are not substantially verified, but its essence gives credit to the level of establishment in one's country of residence as part of a social home tie.

The year of purchase is irrelevant to cause a detriment

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.