Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (869394 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2019
Timothyphillips:

@Frankrobbn1 are you serious?..... Like Gtbank naira MasterCard?

Yeah!.... GTBank Naira Master Card will do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2019
ghabrhiel10:
Please is it advisable to use an E-statement generated through Mobile App, instead of going through the Nigerian bank stress

I know of an applicant who used an E-statement for his application simply because the sponsor resides overseas and his application was approved. Certainly, you can do same as it's also acceptable by IRCC. However, I would prefer you go through the online application route.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Igbouwanile(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2019
nonipeter:
Hi frank please see the attachment here the registra emailed me yesterday and told me that my final transcript is not complete for them to make descion , and I have sent them my waec scratch pin and they put it in my admission status which shows that they have opened it and I add the screen shot of the admission Status for you to see it please advice me well brother
Admission type= High School
Level= Undergraduate
Bros I no understand you with the above, meanwhile is that Dalhousie University?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Igbouwanile(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Bro you are the boss here cool undecided much hailing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Timothyphillips: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Naijaforeigner:

lol just seeing this. I am a male and I attend Fanshawe college.
Lol..... Don't mind me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ghabrhiel10: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

I know of an applicant who used an E-statement for his application simply because the sponsor resides overseas and his application was approved. Certainly, you can do same as it's also acceptable by IRCC. However, I would prefer you go through the online application route.

Thanks boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ghabrhiel10: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2019
Please guys I need your help I'm confused, do I need to print out the family information form after filling it, to sign with a pen, then scan back to my application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Phantomcole: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello Fam,

Please I will also appreciate if I can also get these forms...can't seem to download it
mcodusanya@gmail.com

cc
austacus
vibrant99

Thanks

dyout:
Good day Sir/Madam,

Please help me with Canadian Adobe Form IMM 1294, 5269, 5483 AND 5707.

I could not download the form online

Forms can be sent to dyout@yahoo.com

i really appreciate your support.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
nonipeter:
Hi frank please see the attachment here the registra emailed me yesterday and told me that my final transcript is not complete for them to make descion , and I have sent them my waec scratch pin and they put it in my admission status which shows that they have opened it and I add the screen shot of the admission Status for you to see it please advice me well brother

Send a scanned copy of your ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT along side the ONLINE PRINT OUT via email to the processing admission office. They will update your application accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Phantomcole:
Hello Fam,

Please I will also appreciate if I can also get these forms...can't seem to download it
mcodusanya@gmail.com

cc
austacus
vibrant99

Thanks

These FORMS can be downloaded from IRCC official website. In order to have full access to these forms, you would have to upgrade the version of the Acrobat Adobe Reader on your PC/desktop.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Y2Kbaba: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

The FORMS can be downloaded from IRCC official website. In order to have full access to these forms, you would also have to upgrade the version of your Acrobat Adobe Reader.

Hello Frank,
I sent you a mail few days ago.
Pls help look into it and advise.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
ghabrhiel10:
Please guys I need your help I'm confused, do I need to print out the family information form after filling it, to sign with a pen, then scan back to my application?

No, you don't have to do that. Online application forms aren't meant to be signed. After successful completion and uploading of documents into their various sections through your MyCIC account, you will be redirected to a fresh page where you will be prompted to use your name as an electronic signature.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Y2Kbaba:

Hello Frank,
I sent you a mail few days ago.
Pls help look into it and advise.

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay in getting a response from me. I will look into it and revert back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Igbouwanile:

Bro you are the boss here cool undecided much hailing

Longest time to one of the pioneer members of this thread (Igbouwanile) cool. How are you doing bro and I hope maple land is treating you well?. Well, I'm actually giving back the knowledge which I have acquired for over the years for the benefit of others. Thanks for showing up on this platform, I hope to see more of you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mofpearl: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mofpearl:
Am I allowed to grieve here? I think I messed up my interview for Dalhousie. cry . There goes my choice university.
I know this isn't the topic of the thread. @ tvickie, please lend me your shoulders let me cry small.

I just recieved my recommendation for admissions letter from Dalhousie! @tvickie @justmellow

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by docsaj: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mofpearl:

I just recieved my recommendation for admissions letter from Dalhousie! @tvickie @justmellow

Congratulations, it will end in praise!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mickyade: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
TheAfrikan post..pls is it for september intake. Ve u applied for study permit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MsJu: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kindly crop out your personal details when uploading a document on social media.
nonipeter:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MsJu: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Wow... Congratulations.
Mofpearl:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tvickie(f): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Mofpearl:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ama28(f): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
I appreciate everyone who makes out time to post here, especially those who has ever been rejected before, you guys are strong.
I was rejected earlier this year reason being that the VO wasn't sure I was going to leave Canada after my study.
I wrote it here though but I just stopped everything concerning my Canadian study. I applied from the UK and just came home to reapply from here but that rejection is nerve racking and I don't even know where to start. So I will keep reading previous trends here, maybe someone's story might pull me up.
Congrats to those who got!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by TeeeeApril: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hi,
Please do you have an idea of how long it takes ryerson university to give a decision after application?
Frankrobbn1:

University of Saskatchewan

Dalhousie University

University of Western Ontario

Ryerson University

Queen's University

University of Manitoba and

University of Victoria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by cychristaa: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Aww.. Congrats. After all the worry over the interview!

Mofpearl:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tvickie(f): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thank God. Lol after your worries. Glad to know it all worked out !
Mofpearl:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ama28:
I appreciate everyone who makes out time to post here, especially those who has ever been rejected before, you guys are strong.
I was rejected earlier this year reason being that the VO wasn't sure I was going to leave Canada after my study.
I wrote it here though but I just stopped everything concerning my Canadian study. I applied from the UK and just came home to reapply from here but that rejection is nerve racking and I don't even know where to start. So I will keep reading previous trends here, maybe someone's story might pull me up.
Congrats to those who got!

What was the reason(s) given for refusal? You can take a rest but don't give up. The secret is, try again but make sure you have other things goin on for you while waiting.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Okoriekwe(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mofpearl:

Congratulations!!! Got same too from Dal. Awaiting their offer with funding package.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by gatsbym4(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please can anyone tell me, if I can get a police clearance certificate from iyaganku police station in Ibadan... thank you... and pls how much is it...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by TheAfrikan: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mickyade:
TheAfrikan post..pls is it for september intake. Ve u applied for study permit.

Yes. It's for September.
Yes. I've applied for a study permit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Maxihyfr: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gurus in the house.. pls how long does it take for ab upfront medicals to be updated in ur cic acct... IOM abuja sent me a test saying that they have submitted my medical results to tge the embassy.. i uploaded the e-medical form thru the webform and emails...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello,

You cannot get it from there. Police Clearance Certificate only comes from the Police Criminal Registry Office Alagbon, in Ikoyi Lagos.

gatsbym4:
Please can anyone tell me, if I can get a police clearance certificate from iyaganku police station in Ibadan... thank you... and pls how much is it...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 12:04am On Mar 14, 2019
mhoosah:
Hello guys,
I have just submitted my study permit application (paper route) and I need help with linking it online for updates and notifications. God bless

Please go back and read my post On Mar 29, 2018 the STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE on how you can LINK YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (546)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.