Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries (68519 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Shelumiel: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
kumss:
You need to get rid of what is in your skull and get a brain
Please mind your business ...it is not by force to comment on what other people say .
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Les: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
This girl is what we call, ochaka omaka, she no fine at all, see her long face cheesy cheesy cheesy I hope after all this drama, you'll not go the way of your mother cool cool cool
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Oceannaagent: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Someone said the wife looks like Kurt Zouma
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by KosyJerry(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Remembering the jackpot he just won... I would have cried more than him grin

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Les:
This girl is what we call, ochaka omaka, she no fine at all, see her long face cheesy cheesy cheesy I hope after all this drama, you'll not go the way of your mother cool cool cool
cheesy
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by ikezuora4689(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
Celebrity pastors having celebrity weddings ...? Is this what Jesus would have wanted ? It is well.
oga go and make money.... stop hating..... they don't think like you....carry religion for head like na ur papa be the real Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
angry
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by frankmoney(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
Celebrity pastors having celebrity weddings ...? Is this what Jesus would have wanted ? It is well.
what would Jesus have wanted ?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
TeeSeven:
I saw their traditional wedding pictures held in Ghana. I'm kind'a confused. I thought traditional weddings hold in the bride's parent's base.

She's an osu cheesy
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by DiscussYes: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Tears of joy, may God bless their union!
Check my signature if you are interested in MMO

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by KosyJerry(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Les:

Jealousy... You can never find such man or ever be fortunate to have such wedding. She’s very beautiful and the hubby isn’t complaining. Show your face, make we see.... How did your mother go??

6 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Adakintroy: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Niga crying like I just inherited a furtune!

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Chukazu: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:

And Jesus went to celebrity wedding in Cannan
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Hoodbilonia: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
wtf
nor be yankee hollywood movie be dis
sinach wey don lost body count
ozwo
like say una neva dey fuc before now
bich be sucking his dick all day tay tay
wtf
crocodile fake ass tears
hahahaha
african embassy fild wit fake ass ppl
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by henrybomb(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin no release again sef
CheapDataGuy:
Odor see as she fresh abeq.

Am sure dude was only shedding tears of joy.
Am sure na so she go fresh down there, walai I Hammar dat kind kpekus, Lord knows nothing go make me release till day break
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by sacx: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
I bless their marriage and declare that it is fruitful and fulfilled

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by MicroSweet(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
k

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by CheapDataGuy: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
TDonald:
The Guy dey cry for the Puuuusy

Ehhh Bros, abeq how u take do that verify with the mark on ur signature,??
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by majamajic(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
TeeSeven:
I saw their traditional wedding pictures held in Ghana. I'm kind'a confused. I thought traditional weddings hold in the bride's parent's base.

maybe in Ghana women pay groom price just like in India.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Dhotseal(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:

What would Jesus have wanted?
Don't face your life, keep spewing ignorance.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by HeyCorleone(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Profayo:

What will Jesus have wanted o?heaven's spokesman
Abi You think the wedding where Jesus turned water to wine was a small wedding? The wedding was so big that the wine got EXHAUSTED.

This is a wrong deduction. It's possible that they were poor and couldn't provide enough wine for their crowd.

You provide wine for 50 persons and 170 persons attend. Does it mean your wedding was big?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by gassbee: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nomswag:
na the kiss make that one dey cry.... Common mr grow up already
is deep n spiritual, u will not understand

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by TDonald: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Ehhh Bros, abeq how u take do that verify with the mark on ur signature,??

I no even remember
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by israelmao(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Congrats
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by bluefilm: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
Odor see as she fresh abeq.

Am sure dude was only shedding tears of joy.
Am sure na so she go fresh down there, walai I Hammar dat kind kpekus, Lord knows nothing go make me release till day break

And I AM so sure you never passed any of your English exams. grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by HeyCorleone(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
KosyJerry:

Jealousy... You can never find such man or ever be fortunate to have such wedding. She’s very beautiful and the hubby isn’t complaining. Show your face, make we see.... How did your mother go??

Lmao

Why would you spew such hatred against another person?

Her opinion was that the bride is ugly. It's her opinion. Respect it. You don't have to start wishing her unfortunate things. What's so special in the young man anyways? What's so special in the wedding I ask? Smh.

Pretty sure the man is your pastor so you'd be ready to defend him but you'd insult Muslims for fighting for their God.

Can't you see how redundant you are?

Smh.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by CheapDataGuy: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
TDonald:

I no even remember

abeq na cry

If u click on edit picture, e go show u d code u used. Plssss
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by sisisioge: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
I love that dress I swearit kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:

Let dead Jesus wake up to do what he fcking wants now.... Else even Pastor Chris gives no fcks
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by CheapDataGuy: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
bluefilm:

And I AM so sure you never passed any of your English exams. grin

Lolz weyrey who ur English epp??
Abeq swerve make I see road go buy Vaseline jhoor
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Premiumwriter: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Divay22:
Finally She's mine! kiss kiss Congratulations Phi
yours ke

Babe Park well abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Night Of Supernatural Wonders May 2, 2024 / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.