Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries (68533 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by bluefilm: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Lolz weyrey who ur English epp??
Abeq swerve make I see road go buy Vaseline jhoor

Dumb people come in different forms and shapes and they happen to be abound in this coutry.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Divay22(f): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Premiumwriter:
yours ke

Babe Park well abeg
Lol. I don't mean for me but for Philip tongue
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by luminouz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Divay22:
Finally
She's mine! kiss kiss
Congratulations Phi
*sighs*
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Divay22(f): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
luminouz:

*sighs*
Wetin happen undecided
Body dey bite you grin grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Soulsymbol99: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
But the gal wowo ooooo undecided
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by CheapDataGuy: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
bluefilm:

Dumb people come in different forms and shapes and they happen to be abound in this coutry.

And some mofos that won't mind their business also in the same country. I weep for naija cry
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by friendl: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
I know why he dey cry ,.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
The wife can't cry because she can't afford to spoil her makeup

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Babayoutoomuch(f): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Benny Hinn all d way from abroad

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Premiumwriter: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Divay22:
OK na.
The thing being confuse me grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Premiumwriter: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Divay22:
OK na.
The thing being confuse me grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by luminouz(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Divay22:

Wetin happen undecided
Body dey bite you grin grin
Lmaoooo...
wink
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by bigtt76(f): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
The guy haf hammered naaa cheesy He becomes a senior pastor automatically enjoying trips round the world tongue Who wouldn't cry for joy

Celebrityblog:
Photos from Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding show the moment the couple kissed while Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
and Benny Hinn looked on.

Sharon Oyakhilome's husband, Frimpong Frimpong was pictured crying:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/sharon-oyakhilome-and-phillip-frimpong.html?m=0
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by taytee(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
TeeSeven:
I saw their traditional wedding pictures held in Ghana. I'm kind'a confused. I thought traditional weddings hold in the bride's parent's base.
who tell u say she be virgin angry
TeeSeven:
I saw their traditional wedding pictures held in Ghana. I'm kind'a confused. I thought traditional weddings hold in the bride's parent's base.
who tell u say she be virgin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Binhamid(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
[b][/b] A man that is quick to cry is quicker to cum -CHINESE PROVERB
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by xcelentattitude(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
rentAcock:
Another sissy man spotted. He's shedding tears while his wife isn't. How can he protect his wife or household? There's nothing sexy or strong about a man crying on his wedding day, this is a sign of weakness.

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nomswag:
na the kiss make that one dey cry.... Common mr grow up already ....i dedicate this front page to my brothers and sisters out there hustling hard to survive, God bless ur hustle..... peace
Bless you too
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by fyneguy: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
TeeSeven:

You were confused because you thought it was held in Ghana. You see what an assumption did to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Shelumiel: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dhotseal:

What would Jesus have wanted?
Don't face your life, keep spewing ignorance.
I can see you are one of those who worship men instead of God ...continue, people like you have their own reward .
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Nehyooh(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Tears of Joy
Congratulations !
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Haphard(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=Profayo post=71835748]
What will Jesus have wanted o?heaven's spokesman
Abi You think the wedding where Jesus turned water to wine was a small wedding? The wedding was so big that the wine got EXHAUSTED.

Wanted to say this, I don't know what's wrong with people's mentality, they wanted him to give out his daughter in marriage at a manger?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by gladisa7: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:
tongue tongue As a virgin, she's getting something tonight. If you know you know. grin

If I hear!!!!!! No be only virgin..Na virginus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nigga why you crying?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by poyet(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nomswag:
na the kiss make that one dey cry.... Common mr grow up already ....i dedicate this front page to my brothers and sisters out there hustling hard to survive, God bless ur hustle..... peace
Na pastor Chris anointing hit am hard!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Kobicove(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Why deny Anita Oyakhilome access to the wedding? Very wrong

Who told you she was denied access?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by ashawopikin(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:
tongue tongue As a virgin, she's getting something tonight. If you know you know. grin
which virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Divay22(f): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...
wink
I know you want to say something, my ears are open kiss
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by COOL10(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Profayo:

What will Jesus have wanted o?heaven's spokesman
Abi You think the wedding where Jesus turned water to wine was a small wedding? The wedding was so big that the wine got EXHAUSTED.

. Leave him to keep on displaying his ignorance. Some people just choose to be stupid and you can't change that.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by XaviDayo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
The guy dey reason the hammer wey Im don hammer. Carry go my Ghana homie.

The easiest way to get with the child of the rich is by simply going abroad. Dem no wan know weda u rich or poor...as far as u come abroad. ...dem go like u.

As for me o....na my business I face. Una welldon

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Les: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
KosyJerry:

Jealousy... You can never find such man or ever be fortunate to have such wedding. She’s very beautiful and the hubby isn’t complaining. Show your face, make we see.... How did your mother go??
the way your mother can only dream of angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.