Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries (68493 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Celebrityblog: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Photos from Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding show the moment the couple kissed while Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
and Benny Hinn looked on.

Sharon Oyakhilome's husband, Frimpong Frimpong was pictured crying:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/sharon-oyakhilome-and-phillip-frimpong.html?m=0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Celebrityblog: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
See the look on Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's face when her daughter kissed him and more photos of the groom crying here:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/sharon-oyakhilome-and-phillip-frimpong.html?m=0

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Nomswag: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
na the kiss make that one dey cry.... Common mr grow up already ....i dedicate this front page to my brothers and sisters out there hustling hard to survive, God bless ur hustle..... peace

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Shelumiel: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Celebrity pastors having celebrity weddings ...? Is this what Jesus would have wanted ? It is well.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Nogodye(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Congrats to them...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by TeeSeven(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
I saw their traditional wedding pictures held in Ghana. I'm kind'a confused. I thought traditional weddings hold in the bride's parent's base.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by hisexcellency34: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
Why deny Anita Oyakhilome access to the wedding? Very wrong

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
Awwnnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by CheapDataGuy: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Omor see as she fresh abeq.

Am sure dude was only shedding tears of joy.
Am sure na so she go fresh down there, walai I Hammar dat kind kpekus, Lord knows nothing go make me release till day break

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Mankosi: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hmm. They should apply bible to their honeymoon o.....and fu.vnk according to the biblical guidelines.

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by naijaguy123456(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
tongue tongue As a virgin, she's getting something tonight. If you know you know. grin

6 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by dazzlingd(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
angry

What's with these pussycat men that cry shamelessly these days.
Say na love reach that extent ni, yeye hypocrite.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by d4gmail: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Why is this old man crying na?... Mtchew

Trust my Naija boys

But the babe fresh sha o

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by frozen70(f): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Tears of joy and choice of marriage fulfilled

11 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by obamd: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
He finally made it. Signed and sealed

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by costandi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
The Royal Wedding!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Ghnaija(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
E no easy my guy take heart, no cry journey just begun God bless your marriage and everyone who is planning of getting married and already married. AMEN

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by openmine(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin
More like FINALLY......
grin

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by TDonald: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
The Guy dey cry for the Puuuusy

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by rofanx13: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
And so what? Don't give a Bleep man. Nothing concern me
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rubbish. What is he crying for? This is a clear sign of weakness.
I honestly do not understand why a full grown man should be crying because of wedding? What then is the woman suppose to do when her man is the one crying?

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Nine11: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Gd
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by rentAcock(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Another sissy man spotted. He's shedding tears while his wife isn't. How can he protect his wife or household? There's nothing sexy or strong about a man crying on his wedding day, this is a sign of weakness.

13 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by picoba(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
What about Sharon's mother?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by kumss: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
You need to get rid of what is in your skull and get a brain
Shelumiel:
Celebrity pastors having celebrity weddings ...? Is this what Jesus would have wanted ? It is well.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Gboy98(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Y d tears?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Profayo: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
What will Jesus have wanted o?heaven's spokesman
Abi You think the wedding where Jesus turned water to wine was a small wedding? The wedding was so big that the wine got EXHAUSTED.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by babsthegreat: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Congratulations to them
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Uyi168: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Crocodile tears..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by okomile(f): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
HML

Congratulations Pastor Chris

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Benekruku(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
I must fvck Ashawo tonight

Getting turned on

Nkechi, If you on Nairaland, Am harvesting you tonight
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Divay22(f): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Finally
She's mine! kiss kiss
Congratulations Phi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.