Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Where Is Buba Marwa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Buba Marwa? (528 Views)

Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Buba Marwa? by gistpartner: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Was in a Keke napep yesterday and heard the man driving it call it keke Marwa, this reminded me of the then military administrator of Lagos state who introduced the 1st set of tricycles into the country many many years ago.

Any idea where this man is now and what he is doing?
Re: Where Is Buba Marwa? by Righteousness89(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
gistpartner:

Was in a Keke napep yesterday and heard the man driving it call it keke Marwa, this reminded me of the then military administrator of Lagos state who introduced the 1st set of tricycles into the country many many years ago.

Any idea where this man is now and what he is doing?
He is now a Politician In Adamawa State !

He has been galavanting between PDP and APC

Few years ago He was Nigeria Ambassador to South Africa..

Marwa was one Man That had a Big part in what Lagos is Today... I could call him the best Military Governor Lagos had..

Personally He had a huge impact in my family as GOD used him to give my Dad who was also in the Military a wonderful land in a High brow Area in Lagos those days of Military Administrators..

Lands in Lekki phase 1 those days went for 200k or less.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buba Marwa? by BeardedMeat(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Where is frog eye Babangida Aliyu former Niger state governor? Answer me and I answer you.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Begs Losers Of APC Primary Elections "Don’t Abandon APC" / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class At UNN — Kachikwu / Nigeria Among Seven Worst Countries On World Bank’s Human Capital Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.