Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class At UNN — Kachikwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class At UNN — Kachikwu (525 Views)

Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class At UNN — Kachikwu by iksmoore(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Mr. Ibe Kachikwu, yesterday, described as false and baseless, report making the rounds that he misrepresented facts by claiming he graduated from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN.

In a statement in Abuja, Director of Press in the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Mr. Idang Alibi, said at no time did Kachikwu claimed that he graduated with a First Class from the UNN, while he clarified that the minister graduated from the school with a ‘Second Class Honours (Upper Division) degree’ from the Faculty of Law of the institution in 1978, and also emerged the best student. Alibi further stated that the ministry observed that Kachikwu’s Wikipedia page had been tampered with recently, by unknown persons and might have been re-edited for sinister purposes. He said, “The assertions in the publication are wrong and baseless and a careful check with the Ministry of Petroleum Resources would have cleared this misrepresentation. By every measurement index, The Honorable Minister has performed outstandingly in his school work and has records to show for it.”

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/10/i-never-said-i-graduated-with-first.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class At UNN — Kachikwu by hucienda: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
No shake. All man understand. At least you get di safiticate, unlike some people.

But next time, no dey over-exaggerate.
angry
Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class At UNN — Kachikwu by zombieTRACKER: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari as the Minister of petroleum

What exactly is his qualification?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class At UNN — Kachikwu by baliyubla: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oya remind us what you said again. How the dullards government came into being, should be listed among the 21st century wonders.

Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class At UNN — Kachikwu by SarkinYarki: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
You never said it but also you never came out to deny when it was all over the papers then ..be careful next time sir but for now we are all Atikulating !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class At UNN — Kachikwu by hammerme: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class At UNN — Kachikwu by ayourbamie: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
I know u r intellectually intelligent. But what did u say?
Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class At UNN — Kachikwu by franozx: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
very soon, buhari will be atikulated
Re: I Never Said I Graduated With First Class At UNN — Kachikwu by Beremx(f): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
I believe you Sir

(1) (Reply)

US Government Indictment Of Atiku Abubakar / Group Threatens To Picket Lagos Assembly Over Ambode’s Impeachment Plot / Amaechi: Atiku Not A Match For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.