Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,429 members, 7,864,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

The Itel S13 Special Edition Packaging Is Superb! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Itel S13 Special Edition Packaging Is Superb! (748 Views)

Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) / Itel S13 Smartphone Review / Exclusive: Full Details Of Upcoming Itel S13 And Itel S33 Leaked Ahead Of The Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Itel S13 Special Edition Packaging Is Superb! by dsnet: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mister Mobility got his hands on the special edition of the itel S13 and got a surprise unboxing it.

The itel S13 reminds us of the itel P32. How are they similar? They both have a FullView Display with same 5.5-inch screen size, they both run Android Oreo Go Edition, and they both have the same chipset, RAM and storage capacities. They also have the same 5MP + 5MP rear dual camera. Talk about similarities.

But they have a few differences, which we will discuss in our full review. For now, we unbox and pass along our first impressions.

Our itel S13 unit comes in a lovely Champagne box with a window that displays the back of the S13. The included unit is Bordeaux Red. Just below that window, you will find the words “Special Edition” engraved on the box.

And though I have reviewed hundreds of phones in my career, the S13's packaging managed to catch me off guard. I wasn’t expecting a mirror in a smartphone’s sales box, but there it was. One can easily convert the box into a cosmetic box, you know. The ladies will surely love this. The phone itself is Bordeaux Red in colour and reminds us of the itel P32 in many ways.

Read up some more in MobilityArena's itel S13 unboxing and hands-on review.

Re: The Itel S13 Special Edition Packaging Is Superb! by TDonald: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin grin

ITEL special Edition

Bordeaux red ko PSG green ni

1 Like

Re: The Itel S13 Special Edition Packaging Is Superb! by netbeans1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
I don't know why, but i just hate Itel phones.. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Itel S13 Special Edition Packaging Is Superb! by apexquest(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Not to offend anybody or brand.

I overheard somebody call it a "calculator"

(1) (Reply)

Ioutdoor X Thread, The Coping Of HUAWEI Mate 20 RS Porsche Design ! / Techno Camon 11 Unboxing / Itel A44 Air Android Go And Spreadtrum SC9832E Chipset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.