Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) (3212 Views)

Itel S13 Smartphone Review / Exclusive: Full Details Of Upcoming Itel S13 And Itel S33 Leaked Ahead Of The Of / Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by appswift: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2018
A new child has been born to the Itel Mobile S-series family and her named is Itel S13. The new Itel S13 is now the sixth child of the S-series smartphone which comes with very unique features. This is the first of its kind in Itel S-series smartphone to have come with Android Go Operating System, which made it be the fifth smartphone from Itel Mobile to run the special operating system for low-range devices from Google.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ9yVFfgSec

Yes, fifth. The journey of Itel Mobile to Android Go program started with the launched of Itel A32F earlier this year and later seen on P32, A15, A22, and now, we have it on Itel S13.

Itel Mobile was kind enough to have sent a unit of the Itel S13 a week ago for a deep feature highlights overlook. So, in this article, I shall be unboxing the device, Itel S13 and also dropped my first impression.

Itel S13 Specifications At A Glance
– Model: itel S13
– Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FullView Display, with screen resolution of 480 x 960px IPS, multi-touch touchscreen, 16M colors
– Camera: 5 MP (2560 x 1920) + 5MP (2560 x 1920) dual rear cameras, auto-focus, dual– – LED flash, 13MP (2560 x 1920) front Camera with LED flash
– OS: Android™ 8.1.0 (32 bit Go Edition)
– Network: GSM, WCDMA, GPRS, EDGE
– CPU: MediaTek MT6580 Quad-core 1.3GHz, ARM Cortex-A7 Mali-400 MP Processor
– Memory: 8GB ROM, 1GB RAM, microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
– Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, Fingerprint
– Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery.

The Package

The box which housed the Itel S13 and its accessories look so much like the other latest released from Itel Mobile. If not looked closely, someone might mistake it for another smartphone, especially the Itel P32.

As usual, the device also comes with mouth-watering data offers which can be found on the left side of the box. The data offer gives you FREE 1.5GB of data and 150% double data for the period of 6months from 9mobile.

But what’s inside the Box?
To open the box, you have to pull the top upwards to reveal its contents and once that is done, you will be greeted with another small red box and opening this small box, you will be greeted with the Itel S13 and after then, you will see its other accessories inside the box, which are:

– 1 USB Cable

– 1 phone case

– 1 Adapter charger

– A pair of earphones

–1 removable 2400mAh Li-Ion battery

And as usual, the device comes in three colors – Champagne Gold, Midnight Black, and Bordeaux Red). Here with me is the Champagne Gold looking breathtaking.

Quick Review & First Impression

When I held the Itel S13 for the first time, the Itel P32 comes to my mind because they look much alike. The screen, cameras, fingerprint, and speaker are in the same position. Well, a quick review of the Itel S13 revealed that comes with a 5.5-Inch IPS 18:9 Full-screen display and screen resolution of 480 x 960 px and has 16M color.

On the top of the screen, we have a 13MP front-facing camera with LED flash and speaker.

At the top of the device, we have the 3.5mm headphone jack and at the bottom. At the bottom of the device, we have the microphone and MicroUSB port.

On the right side of the device, we have the power button and the volume rocker.

Flipping to the back, we have a dual 5MP rear cameras and LED flash. Underneath, we have the Fingerprint, which is positioned at the appropriate position.

A brief look at the software and the performance of the device also revealed that the smartphone is powered by a Quad-core 1.3GHz processor with 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal storage, running on Android 8.1 (Go Edition), all backed on a 24000mAh battery.

The mobile OS will smoothen the phone’s usage to give a fast experience to the user. The pre-installed apps; Google Go, YouTube Go, Google Maps Go, Gmail Go which has smaller app size, consume less space, as well as consuming fewer data will play a big role to optimize the performance of the phone.

I also observed that the devices packed a sleek body which measures 8.mm and a plastic build finish with curved corners.

The back cover is removable and so is the battery therein. The dual SIM slots are hidden in there, as is the microSD card slot for expandable memory.

With all these features and specifications, the Itel S13 goes for the economic price of N23,800 and is available both online stores and offline stores nationwide.

Source: https://www.femtoptech.com.ng/2018/10/itel-s13-unboxing.html

1 Share

Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by appswift: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
While you are here, you can also check out the unbiased LIVE battery test/review of Itel S13 through this link = https://www.femtoptech.com.ng/2018/10/unbiased-live-battery-test-review-of-itel-s13.html

Cc: honsule, dragnet, puskin, lalaticala
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by splash809: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Itel Mobile did great with this one.
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by appswift: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2018
splash809:
Itel Mobile did great with this one.

cool cool
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by appswift: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2018
appswift:
While you are here, you can also check out the unbiased LIVE battery test/review of Itel S13 through this link = https://www.femtoptech.com.ng/2018/10/unbiased-live-battery-test-review-of-itel-s13.html

Cc: honsule, dragnet, puskin, lalaticala

smiley smiley
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by gameboy727(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2018
I hope to get this phone by November. Beautiful review OP. However, you didn't include the battery performance.
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by appswift: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
gameboy727:
I hope to get this phone by November.
Beautiful review OP. However, you didn't include the battery performance.

Thanks. The battery performance is in this LIVE review: https://www.femtoptech.com.ng/2018/10/unbiased-live-battery-test-review-of-itel-s13.html
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by lanre316: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Looking beautiful.

I hope this won't begin to malfunction in few months like itel we used to know. Hope they have upped their game
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by gameboy727(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
appswift:

Thanks. The battery performance is in this LIVE review: https://www.femtoptech.com.ng/2018/10/unbiased-live-battery-test-review-of-itel-s13.html
Can't view it on Opera Mini on a Java Phone. I hope you post it here.
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by appswift: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2018
gameboy727:
Can't view it on Opera Mini on a Java Phone. I hope you post it here.
Operamini + Java Phone? Damn cry cry cry
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by gameboy727(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2018
appswift:

Operamini + Java Phone? Damn cry cry cry
LOL. Former phone got spoilt, hence my need for a new phone. And I fancy this Itel S13. I just want to know how good is the battery.
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by ddjay: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2018
Hmmm
My people, lets remember to pray for itel, that God almighty should help us break the chains of 1gb ram/8gb rom that has bound itel for some years now. Whatever u believe in, weda its sango, amadi oha, shekau, mami water etc,call am to help itel abeg.even if na to organise crusade with 40 days dry fasting, my people, abeg make we do am to help itel

1 Like

Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by appswift: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2018
ddjay:
Hmmm
My people, lets remember to pray for itel, that God almighty should help us break the chains of 1gb ram/8gb rom that has bound itel for some years now. Whatever u believe in, weda its sango, amadi oha, shekau, mami water etc,call am to help itel abeg.even if na to organise crusade with 40 days dry fasting, my people, abeg make we do am to help itel
grin grin
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by gameboy727(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Bro appswift, there have been complains by users of Itel P32 that apps automatically unistall themselves when they switch off and on the phone. Since both phones are quite similar (P32 and S13), have you ever experienced such?
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by gameboy727(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2018
I finally got this phone for 23k. Pretty cool. But data dey drain the battery well.
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by ddjay: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2018
op,i suggest you and itel contact engineers in computer village and can put a 32gb memory card as rom..that will be an additional 3k for the phone,so 25k for the s13 is still a good offer.the engineers will look for one corner in the phone where they will just configure the 32gb memory card. the reworked phone will called itel s13 pro
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by gameboy727(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
ddjay:
op,i suggest you and itel contact engineers in computer village and can put a 32gb memory card as rom..that will be an additional 3k for the phone,so 25k for the s13 is still a good offer.the engineers will look for one corner in the phone where they will just configure the 32gb memory card. the reworked phone will called itel s13 pro
Well, there is the S33, with a 16gb internal memory. My memory don full here already with only music. I need to get me a MC.
Re: Itel S13 Unboxing And First Impression (video) by Bradiyung(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
am currently using this phone it's pretty cool although the battery not that strong but ok and I can't complain for that amount of 23k

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The New MTN Full Advantage Plan / Airtel 1gb For #200 / What Is The Best App For Viewing Deleted Whatsapp Notifications/messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.