Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter (44031 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Awww
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Rilwayne001: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Cute baby. I just hope she won't end up being another slay queen.
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Classictee89(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Cute.

Want 2 Make some xtra cash online just by readin, commenting n sharing post? Check my signature.
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Classictee89(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Cute.

Want 2 Make some xtra cash online just by readin, commenting n sharing post? Check my signature.
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Classictee89(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Cute.

Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by glamorousbluice(f): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I ate it when people give their childrens foreign names
stop *ateing*it oo
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Tenn88: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
may be because you are an #enemyofprogress grin
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by lifestyle1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
This dude sperm weak unlike 2baba ..

None of his kids resemble am tongue
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Imustreturn(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
This resemble dancing senator oo cheesy
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Ekaka1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Now...this is the real Adele ke look... grin
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
This 1 na ademola adeleke sperm ooo make davido go do dna test cheesy
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Benzy001: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Your eyes see well o
victorian:
She looks like Adeleke his uncle cheesy

So much resemblance between she and Davido uncle.
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
PythonDancer:
What should we fry?
Beans?
Your balls should do.

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by standout5: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Olodo24:
this one try fine small. Imade worwor die
why hating on a little kid?
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by harriet412(f): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Issit ur children undecided
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
This wan na O. B. O
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Olodo24: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Grow up
someone cannot say d truth again?
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by marvinsync(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:

ikr , I also have issues with that ,like it might be okay if it's just a middle name but as a first name? hell no

our names are our identities
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by PythonDancer: 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
Your balls should do.
You’re a clown cheesy
Alajenu , you want me to fry my balls for you to eat abi . cheesy
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Artistree: 1:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Sapphire11:
she looks so much like the dancing senator
Cute baby
You took the exact words right outta my mouth!!!!!
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by sam1990(m): 6:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Abeg where is chioma my lover
I pity that girl running around davido that has two kids and she is nt pregnant not to talk of davido getting married to her.ladies stop running around celebrities. Believe in your self and things will work out for you as planned without stress.
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Akios63(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2018
Beautiful but not as Dancing Senator
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by missjane: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2018
She resemble chef chi small .
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
PythonDancer:

You’re a clown cheesy
Alajenu , you want me to fry my balls for you to eat abi . cheesy
Yes now.
Re: Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter by PythonDancer: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Yes now.
I don’t have balls . angry
Bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.